Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos (70780 Views)

Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by FuckFuckBoy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
The groom looks familiar.Must have schooled at D.M.G.S Onitsha
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by americanson: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

If someone puts his private affairs in public, it stands to reason that such private affairs become open to public scrutiny.

You're a blockhead with the IQ of a gnat. I don't blame you though, anonymity is not a cover for your stupidity.

I never attacked anybody's look... People like you are just over confident of their self but on a scale of reasonable standard, I can bet you are no where near the handsomeness of the dude you call ugly.

If you are sure of your self, post your picture let us see... It is the common nature of sub class societal inhabitants to dwell on frivolous issues, those who still have a lot of growing to do in all sphere of the life such as even putting a woman in his home to cater for her and her responsibilities , otherwise, you wouldn't be talking like a kid in the first place.
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

That husband that looks like a pall bearer is handsome?

Pls, always try to say the truth even if others would hate you.

So there are no handsome pall bearers undecided

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Taylorwoodchen: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Benekruku:
Slim tall girls make me crazy. Agbani spec.

Anyone on Nairaland should contact me. We going to the altar straight from there.

Above 6feet please with straight legs

Lol. I'm 6'1

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nehyooh(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
Happy Married Life !
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Benekruku(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chi59:

Lol. I'm 6'1

shocked shocked shocked

Damn.... Are you kidding.
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by uchwar1: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
ogaJona:
husband not too fine, but still they look good
pls show us your pic
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chi59:

For real?

For real. Check the bridesmaids, the little Best is among them. Even the small caleb who sits on their laps in those videos is now in senior secondary school. Time flies!
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Enezoza(f): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chascop:
How old is this girl pls
Go ask her mama
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by CHERISHBEA(f): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
MR KARAYA
Ejyksneh:
The guy no fine, i fine pass ham
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Skmoda360(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
2kris:
na you the and busy body
ode ni eh..
you need to grow up marafuckah...
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Benekruku:

shocked shocked shocked

Damn.... Are you kidding.
No
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by nikkypearl(f): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2018
cool cool
anochuko01:
hey babe, long time!
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by anochuko01(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2018
nikkypearl:
cool cool
you served in PH right?
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by 2kris(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Skmoda360:

ode ni eh..

you need to grow up marafuckah...
eye service man/ sabi sabi
Were your own pix dey make we know if you too fyn
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by anochuko01(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
nikkypearl:
cool cool
You served in PH, right?
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Skmoda360(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
2kris:
eye service man/ sabi sabi
Were your own pix dey make we know if you too fyn
wetin you wan use my picture do? ritualist kan bayi...for your info ayam not fine, sho tan....?
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by nikkypearl(f): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
anochuko01:
You served in PH, right?
no
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by anochuko01(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by 2kris(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Skmoda360:

wetin you wan use my picture do? ritualist kan bayi...for your info ayam not fine, sho tan....?
kid please don't mention me again stay your lane
Mummy is calling you go and eat indo mid
Run along now and be a good boy
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Skmoda360(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2018
2kris:
kid please don't mention me again stay your lane
Mummy is calling you go and eat indo mid
Run along now and be a good boy
Okay sir I will go and eat my indomie grandpa....were kan bayi.

Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by Benekruku(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2018
Chi59:

Lol. I'm 6'1

shocked

skype shamecurls147
Re: Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos by americanson: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2019
Hotfreeze:

If someone puts his private affairs in public, it stands to reason that such private affairs become open to public scrutiny.

You're a blockhead with the IQ of a gnat. I don't blame you though, anonymity is not a cover for your stupidity.
so in your wap sense, you think you can face men offline and I will be intimidated? You have no idea who is behind this handle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Dr.pastor Paul Enenche's Beautiful Daughter, Debee [PHOTOS] / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen / 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.