Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency (15269 Views)

New APC Guidelines Give Amaechi, Ngige 3 Days To Resign Or Forget 2023 Ambitions / Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by dheilaw1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
so the only vision this man see these days na party vision and who win or loose 2019... Yeye dey smell
Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by Figolouis: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nairabet/Prediction/Advice
Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by Hopebringer: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy grin grin shocked cool wink grin grin wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin cheesy wink .Ipob aren't Nigerians. They are immigrants from south Sudan.According to late Kanu,they are Pigs and to another lady "Ipob are 21st century Idiots" so no Idiots/pigs will rule over us

Rule 2

Mnd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
MissyB3
Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by dododawa1: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
The problems of NIGERIA are APC,PDP,IMAMS, PASTOR,and OBAS

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by Oop3: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
This prophecy are coming to pass. People may think its joke.
Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by modath(f): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oop3:
This prophecy are coming to pass. People may think its joke.

3/4 of his " predictions" fail... He reads the pulse of the nation to make his postulations, nor be today.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by abbey621(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Look at Donald Trump of the USA. He will not have a second term and he will be faced with many problems. I have predicted it in my book how Trump will handle African nations. If care is not taken, Trump will destroy so many things even for America. The US economy will not go as expected. The US Senate will be rubbished. So many things will happen. The immigration law will not be in order. America is in serious trouble. In my book, Warning to The Nations, published in March this year, I predicted the death of John McCain.

Give a 10 year old the access to CNN or Foxnews for the past 4 months and watch the 10 year old also prophecize the same things. Everyone knows the likelihood of a Trump reelection is slim, everyone knew McCain had brain cancer and he was terminal. Why do these so called prophets prey on the intelligence of Nigerians? Out of all the prophecies, not one good news, not one prophecy on how to improve the economy or the social welfare of Nigerians. PROPHETS OF DOOM grin grin grin
Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by ipobarecriminals: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hopebringer:

Rule 2

Mnd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
MissyB3
seem u are a newbies. Ur late jew master late kanu(Since we nor see am) kal u pipu PIGS.Even a former ipob lady(i'll check her name soon)kal una 21st century idiots/fl@theads.Nah me insult(ed) una? .Com again,one day no lefuledrum No erection.The same ipob are now chief campaign of Atiku,saraki(if i say slaves) now,u go dey rave
Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by AmazingELixir: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
blackpanda:
Not just 2023, forget any presidency altogether. Igbo's can't be trusted

If your so-called trusted ones have been ruling since independence and Nigeria has not made any significant advancement but rather retrogressed, why not give the Easterners a shot at the presidency to see her they perform.

The Easterners for all their shortcomings are a resilient bunch and had proven on several occasions that they can make the best out of a terrible situation.

To the ipobian do not despire your time will come, maybe not in 2023 ,but after it.. grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by Hopebringer: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
seem u are a newbies. Ur late jew master late kanu(Since we nor see am) kal u pipu PIGS.Even a former ipob lady(i'll check her name soon)kal una 21st century idiots/fl@theads.Nah me insult(ed) una? .Com again,one day no lefuledrum No erection.The same ipob ate now chief campaign of Atiku,saraki(if i say slaves) now,u

Young Man I assume you think I am igbo ?

Well you are mistaen I just don't endure people behaving like touts on a forum I frequent. Some of us come here to ease the stress from a hectic marathon at the office and to read updates.

Turancy like this discourages fellow professionals from enjoying the ease we gain from this.

I could careless about your political disposition nor do I interact with your kind here.

Mods this user is abrassive and abusive
Check my previous mention on the earlier post
cc
Mnd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by ipobarecriminals: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hopebringer:

Young Man I assume you think I am igbo ?

Well you are mistaen I just don't endure people behaving like touts on a forum I frequent. Some of us come here to ease the stress from a hectic marathon at the office and to read updates.

Turancy like this discourages fellow professionals from enjoying the ease we gain from this.

I could careless about your political disposition nor do I interact with your kind here.

Mods this user is abrassive and abusive
Check my previous mention on the earlier post
cc
Mnd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

i hadly trade banter with a teens .Let me ask u this..How old are u .
Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by awoluyi(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
This forecast can be made by any good observer of Nigeria politics. If PDP produces a northerner as president from 2019 to 2023 for first term, the possibility is high that he may want to run for the 2nd term. Common sense simply shows how slim the chance of an Igbo man becoming the president in 2023.
Without laying any claim to knowledge of clairvoyance, the probability that the north will produce the president in 2019 is 80%.
Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:56am On Sep 11, 2018
blackpanda:
Not just 2023, forget any presidency altogether. Igbo's can't be trusted

Re: Primate Ayodele To Igbo: Forget 2023 Presidency by orisa37: 5:48am On Sep 11, 2018
Igbo will be President immediately after Restructuring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly / 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu / Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.