Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) (35899 Views)

Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) / How To Make Fb Show Photos Using Free Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Martinez19(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Flickzvill:
I understand you but in other for him to win he needs to convince people he needs to outline all that is right that might help the economy grow speaking from my own perspective I think that's a great idea. This infrastructure,basic amenities etc you just mentioned is it not public funds that will be used to build them? The weed mentions exactly as he he puts it will generate lots of revenue when exported to other countries and to support this point u brought up and even help the economy itself not necessarily about smoking it. let's learn to think outside the box. Bless you
Bless you. I know that weed generates money, in fact massive money. But to get that money, Nigerian youths are going to buy and smoke and foreign countries are going to play their part but many of them have weed plantations. Oil makes good money for Nigeria but our present politicians siphon these money, Sowore can also invest in the agricultural sector and make money from there etc. If he still goes ahead with weed stuff then he must ensure that weed smokers shouldn't be less than 25 as weed is not good for the developing brain. But I doubt people will wait till they are 25 and I know people will abuse weed just like alcohol. I am just afraid of youths and teens wasting themselves on weed.

I know we should always think outside the box but we should also think in the long term about the consequences of our actions.
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by garetz: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
Na this format this guy think say e go use win? Na Igbo e wan use campaign for votes?
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Flickzvill(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Martinez19:
Bless you. I know that weed generates money, in fact massive money. But to get that money, Nigerian youths are going to buy and smoke and foreign countries are going to play their part but many of them have weed plantations. Oil makes good money for Nigeria but our present politicians siphon these money,[/b] Sowore can also invest in the agricultural sector and make money from there etc.[b] If he still goes ahead with weed stuff then he must ensure that weed smokers shouldn't be less than 25 as weed is not good for the developing brain. But I doubt people will wait till they are 25 and I know people will abuse weed just like alcohol. I am just afraid of youths and teens wasting themselves on weed.

I know we should always think outside the box but we should also think in the long term about the consequences of our actions.

you are correct but mind you weed doesn't have any effect Compared to alcohol although too much of everything is bad but it's said to help health wise and that's a fact. So people below 25 shouldn't smoke weed and people under 18 should not take alcohol which alcohol tends to be the harmful subject here is not judged right. Sowore can invest init but it shouldn't be the subject of the matter there are other factors he needs to address but since we are talking about this we should settle it amicably. In as much as I don't smoke weed I see no harm in trying legalising it in a bid to help the economy other factors must key in also. Bless you

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Martinez19(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Flickzvill:
you are correct but mind you weed doesn't have any effect Compared to alcohol although too much of everything is bad but it's said to help health wise and that's a fact. So people below 25 shouldn't smoke weed and people under 18 should not take alcohol which alcohol tends to be the harmful subject here is not judged right. Sowore can invest init but it shouldn't be the subject of the matter there are other factors he needs to address but since we are talking about this we should settle it amicably. In as much as I don't smoke weed I see no harm in trying legalising it in a bid to help the economy other factors must key in also. Bless you
I agree with you that alcohol is worse than weed. Alcohol can kill by overdose but weed hasn't been shown to. Weed has medicinal properties but does that mean it doesn't have undesirable effects? Of course not. I didn't want to digress from the topic of weed but given that weed is addictive, addiction inevitably lead to excessive indulgence(addicts who keep saying that they would moderate their use always end up failing) and can lead to long lasting emotional and cognitive problems in the long run. We know that moderation is good but many many people will still abuse it excessively. Is this what we what for our youths and wiz kids? No! Given this, it's best to look for harmless alternatives as I mentioned. It's true that weed will generate revenues but at what expense? If people don't buy and smoke, how will the revenue come? Other countries(where weed is legal) we would try to export to have weed plantations expect we want to ship weed to countries where weed is illegal.

Because something will generate revenue doesn't mean it's a wise choice if we look at it's effects in the long term. If you think otherwise, then we might as well legalise cocaine because cocaine will generate mind blowing revenue. If I had my way, I would say alcohol should not be sold to those under twenty-five. The under eightheen ban with alcohol is not my doing. Sowore should focus on making use of the massive oil money, invest in and revive our educational and agricultural sector and build infrastructures. He is just playing the weed card.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by lawrence35(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2018
PierreAbutu:

Old logic

Which circle did Donald Trump belong to politically?

From my reply you quoted, I said this country, and I don't remember Donald Trump contesting elections in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Android Phones With 21MP Shooter For Camera Freaks This December / Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) / 2go Logging In Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.