Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping (56345 Views)

Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2018
kingthreat:

You fucktardd. Probably never had an erection till you were 18. The only wrong thing here is that she took advantage of his innocence

Paedophile in the making..
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by kingthreat(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2018
Hanseel1:

You still don't have sense. This is how to know kids on nairaland- no sane man will wish to get raped.

Certified retardeen. It is called a fantasy. Get your brother drunk and ask him for his fantasies. You may be part of it grin grin grin
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by kingthreat(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2018
Hanseel1:

Paedophile in the making..

Ok
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by megaphantom(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2018
kingthreat:
At 14 years old, I craved for fantasies like this. Lucky boy grin grin
14 years old... it was definitely with his consent...the only foggy thing is 'underage sex act'

1 Like

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by ringi82(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2018
BlacSmit:
If it had being in Nigeria, the headline would be

"Boy, 14, caught rapin a 22 year old lady"
So on point. In naija, the lady could turn the tables around and claim she was the one being raped! We no dey believe say women fit rape. Sadly this sh*t happens all the time.
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by brunojnr(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2018
dat aint rape na....d boyz dick stood at will.....d dude enjoyed it
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by pascal1993(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2018
gaby:
Hmmm...five children at 22 you be rabbit?

It is obvious she knocked brother to sleep with kpekus and to satisfy herself further, robbed the kids cradle.

A nympho she is...

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

Enjoy my siggy

Guy you funny...the woman na rabbit
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by thunderbabs: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2018
She is 22 and already havr 5 kids?

She is a freakoo. �
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by nymphomaniac(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2018
Nobodys:
now you all see what I was talking about.... Later you'll want the world to take you serious on male child molestation......

The girl is a sick nymphomaniac....See her face sef...
why mention me na?
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
sureheaven:
She shld try that with me and fuccking of her life. grin

I wanna be raped by a beautiful diseaseless lady one day.
Nor be me, I know the kind Pestle wey I carry and how over effective it is. Ladies in the house pls try me. grin

Ur heaven is sure

its people like you that dont hve anything to offer sexually...
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by gaby(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
pascal1993:

Guy you funny...the woman na rabbit

My brother the matter weak body na...she knack sleep enter bros
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Frankicent(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
sureheaven:

Nor be me, I know the kind Pestle wey I carry and how over effective it is. Ladies in the house pls try me. grin

Ur heaven is sure

lol grin Bros it can't happen to Nigerians cause we no dey miss opportunity. lwkmd
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Amberon: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
@bolded so you're using me to shine abi?
grin
kingthreat:

Neither do I, but one of my punches on you got me like 7 likes...lol

And no I dont support male rape. But most sexually active guys would take it as fulfilling their fantasies grin grin grin
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by kingthreat(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
Amberon:
@bolded so you're using me to shine abi?
grin

Lol no vex. I take all my sick words back lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
All these stories about women raping boys or men is rubbish, how can it be rape when the boy agreed to it and enjoyed it?
The only way a woman can rape a man or boy is if she overpowers the boy and uses a strapon dick to penetrate the boys rectum without the consent of the boy. All these other things that they are saying is not rape.
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by COOL10(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sunofgod:
Lucky boy....
. You are MAD!!!
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Amberon: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Apology accepted tongue
kingthreat:

Lol no vex. I take all my sick words back lipsrsealed
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Temptee101(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
candygist:
A mother-of-five repeatedly had sex with a 14-year-old boy as her husband and children slept in the same room, police say.

Justice Maryie McKay, 22, allegedly kissed the teen, removed his clothes and enticed him to have sex. She was at the boy's home with her family in July to celebrate her birthday and that was when she lured the boy into a bedroom.

According to police in Lake Butler, Florida, the woman then had sex with the boy in front of her sleeping husband and young kids, all of whom are younger than five.

The next day, the young lady reportedly sent a message to the boy, saying she couldn’t forget him or what they had done. She told him she "wanted to be with him". Then, weeks later, police claim McKay picked up the boy from a bus stop, planning to take him to school. Instead, she took him to her home and had sex with him again. Days later, it is believed McKay picked the boy up from a petrol station and had sex with him again.

During both of these encounters, all of the mum's kids and their teenage cousins were reportedly at home. McKay was said to have left "hickies" and scratch marks on the young boy's body.

The local paper said on August 22, the boy’s mother confronted McKay, showing her the photographs of the boy’s marks. When McKay learned that law enforcement had been contacted, she went missing with her five children.

McKay was arrested on Wednesday and is charged with sexual battery. She has reportedly filed a written plea of not guilty.

More of her pictures at http://www.candygist.com/?m=1

What a story? It excudes lies, lies and more lies. I suspect Nigerian bloggers have a hand in this blatant lie
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Sadiyaene(f): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
sad undecided
sureheaven:

Ur heaven is sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die / Xenophobia: Zambian University Students Invade South African Shops In Lusaka / Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.