Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter (28348 Views)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Herbalist, Bricklayer Arrested In Ogun Over Killing Of Housewife For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by UncutSk(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2018
afonjas and atrocities again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by blree: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2018
Chai! Na wa oooo
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by Itzurboi(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2018
dorriss:
He should be castrated. Useless man

In other news, i have 100k, i need ideas on a profitable business i can venture into. I'm a lil confused right now
Bet9ja virtual, if you knw, you PLAY
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by sirjentul05(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2018
konji is a Bastard
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by taretoofine(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2018
sai groundnut!
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by dorriss: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Itzurboi:
Bet9ja virtual, if you knw, you PLAY
I don't understand pls. Can you explain?
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by Jumbus31(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2018
sm10104:
its not force not free, payment before you get the game its expensive my game do the talking and give the assurance if interested to win call or whatsapp the number below
Ode ni e

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by LZAA: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2018
sirlekzy:

The Ondo state command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, have arrested a 35-year-old bricklayer, Dayo Samuel, for allegedly raping a 13-year-old daughter of his neighbor in the Ijoka area of Akure, Ondo State.

Parading the suspect before newsmen, the state Commandant of the NSCDC, Pedro Awili, said the suspect had threatened to kill the victim if she told anybody that he defiled her.

“Abuse and defilement of minors have becoming a recurring crime in Ondo State and NSCDC has been collaborating with other security agencies to ensure that the trend is brought to an end in the state. The suspect will soon be charged to court after the completion of investigation.” Awili said

Speaking to newsmen, the victim said Samuel used to give her N50 or groundnuts to lure her.

“He would give me money or groundnuts before having sex with me. I later told my mother. It is my mother that told the civil defence people to arrest him.” she said

The suspect however denied the allegation. He accused the motrher of the victim of using her daughter to frame him just because they were having a quarrell.

“I didn’t defile the girl; the woman and her child are not telling the truth,” he said.

Source: https://www.lekzyloaded.com/news/bricklayer-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-his-13-year-old-neighbours-daughter

Dayo samuel
Look at that cone grin
Cc immhotep sharpshoota greenback gmbuharii sarkin Roger3D

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by LZAA: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2018
“He would give me money or groundnuts before having sex with me. I later told my mother. It is my mother that told the civil defence people to arrest him.” she said

Using the above statement as reference. I can strongly say the guy in questiondidn't rape her, they both used what they have to get what they want. Celeris peribus!

my 2cent!

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by Itzurboi(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2018
dorriss:
I don't understand pls. Can you explain?
Was initially being sarcastic, nice you didnt take it personal... Now about the business you can venture. First, do you have any entrepreneur skill, if any we can chose from this and make something meaningful from it
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by ufuosman(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2018
Heartless
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2018
I first know say bah Yoruba Guy na

Na them dey rape

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by Hoodbilonia: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2018
u neva tire
u don open another a t today
ppl don wise
why waste your time
die poor fool
sm10104:
its not force
not free, payment before you get the game
its expensive
my game do the talking and give the assurance
if interested to win
call or whatsapp the number below

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by IbrahimDamola: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dayo our yoruba brother don do am again. By the shape of our heads you shall know us. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by Roger3D(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
LZAA:

Dayo samuel
Look at that cone grin
Cc immhotep sharpshoota greenback gmbuharii sarkin Roger3D
And so? Abi na me do am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by tunary(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
timsbee:
Thunder fire ur prick there!!! Mpi
Hmmm
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by Sijo01(f): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
niceprof:
N50 and groundnut? a 13 year old should be more reasonable than this.

Just imagine the shame. I thought 13 years old is supposed to be in secondary school already.
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by anyicash(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Innocent until proven guilty .....aDont judge the man yet.
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by Marbleaik: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA DEMON AT IT AGAIN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Roger3D:
And so? Abi na me do am?
Very very suffersticated reply grin

Cc sharpshoota greenback gmbuharii sarkin Roger3D lzaa captaing00d

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by CaptainG00D: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
immhotep:

Very very suffersticated reply grin

Cc sharpshoota greenback gmbuharii sarkin Roger3D lzaa captaing00d
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by sulemanalex(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
Olaniyi

Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by Emyjeze(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
niceprof:
N50 and groundnut? a 13 year old should be more reasonable than this.
#200 plate of indomie can lure a 22-26 years old. then izit #50 + g/but that can not lure this one that's 13??
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by jmichael259(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
dorriss:

In other news, i have 100k, i need ideas on a profitable business i can venture into. I'm a lil confused right now

depends on ur location, skills, background and current ideas.

100k is too small nowadays..

In some locations u can only go into okada or hawking petty goods with that amount..

Or

Pay for a computer based skill acquisition..

ladies accessories e.g cutex, lipstick e.t.c.

OR phone accessories chargers, earphones e.t.c.

Maybe try catering or making small chops

or

Agric biz
#better_ideas_coming
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by SURElee(f): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
A 13year old lured with #50naira and groundnuts? All things being equal, a 13year old should be in JSS3 na. how dull can she be to be lured with groundnuts and #50naira. Abegi! Both are stupid and parents should do their job in training their kids well. growing up we were cautioned against taking things from people, so how come she was slow in the brain?
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by Ziel20: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nawa o, why are some people paedophiliac now sad
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by abduljabbar4(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
thelogicalmind brothers will never cease to amaze me
Re: Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter by Toblesh(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Death sentence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha / Zimbabwean Man Murdered His Wife, Married Late Wife Elder Sister (photos) / Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.