Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election (4445 Views)

Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State / Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by Razzaq007(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
ZACHIE:
My bridge is better than yours.

Pls where is this. I think I've come across this place.
Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by senatordave1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
capatainrambo:
it's Apc.
didn't you see wukari in the write up ?

don't be blind to reality.
People like you that dont know the electoral map shouldnt be in this section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by Benchuko1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Only in the North , a poor igbo business man can't even construct such for his people
Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by omoiyalayi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Some Mumus will still vote for him after he dash them two two thousand naira
Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by 7lives: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
zlantanfan:
hon usman shiddi is the member representing wukari local government IN TARABA state. The man is from APGA in the pdp controlled state.

Google

You for leave wailers make dem masturbate small now, you don spoil our fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by ITbomb(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
greatdreamer:
This is a grea project compared to Governor Akeredolu who commissioned a billboard and governor of Niger state who commissioned two electric poles.
Our own that commissioned toilet nko?
Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by daveP(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Thunder shall destroy the tabernacle of Evilets!!!!

Kai.

I repeat once again, Senators are the real problem with Nigeria, not Governors!!!

Presidency 11:35 Atiku Wept!!
Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by ZACHIE: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Razzaq007:

DinoLamd
Somewhere in Kogi grin grin grin grin

Pls where is this. I think I've come across this place.
Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by blujoi(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
When are we going to start stoning these politicians? When? They do these things and get away with it because we accept it and do nothing!!!! Nigeria is just a pot-pourri of absurdities!!!!
Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by Razzaq007(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=ZACHIE post=71075438][/quote]

I said it. I know that particular spot. Its somewhere at the back of a primary school. The bridge is also along a Fulani settlement. Its Dino melaye's project.

And all this is in a town call MANYAARE.. I DONT KNOW IF AM CORRECT.
Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by Razzaq007(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
ZACHIE:
My bridge is better than yours.

said it. I know that particular spot. Its somewhere at the back of a primary school. The bridge is also along a Fulani settlement. Its Dino melaye's project.

And all this is in a town call MANYAARE.. I DONT KNOW IF AM CORRECT.
Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by Igboawkakings: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chai see the bamboo bridge self no strong no even cost up to 200k wey him Dey give his babes and sluts,thunder go fire on 13 December if you continue this kind act
Re: See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election by Danhumprey: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
ITbomb:

Our own that commissioned toilet nko?
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Denies Arresting Activist Chido Onumah / How Did Igbos End Up With These 5 COWARDS As Governors? / Achieving National Integration: The Role Of Film And Video - Adedayo Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.