Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz (42306 Views)

Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by LifestyleTonite: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tunji Balogun aka Teebillz has finally spoken concerning rumors of a relationship between Wizkid and his estranged wife Tiwa Savage.

The rumors started when pictures flooded the internet showing Wizkid and Tiwa Savage looking good together like couples. From posing together in a private jet to showing up at restaurant together, both singers who have a hit song together have fueled rumors of a dating relationship.

Reacting to the reports suggesting that Tiwa Savage may have moved on from being married to him to now dating Wizkid, Teebillz took to Instagram to clear the air.

According to him, Tiwa will never date billionaires not to talk of Wizkid who is a young bro to him. He also revealed that Wizkid will never cross his path in such manner.

Read his words below.

''Weather you like or not Ayo is my lil bro and he knows not cross me blood Gang..... we don’t play that shit on 400 blocks! That’s my lil Nigga and is Big Hommie Sauce kid guaranteed me on the lil homie even though he’s my blood and I will ride for him.......... I’m just saying this to the general public that tend to come at me on some disrespectful shit..... Tiwa Savage/MamaJamil will never Bleep with your billionaires not to talk of my lil bro for your information! Thank you Titi for respecting me! FFF your opinion on her and my lil bro WiZ..... it’s all #EntertainmentandStyle.''

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/tiwa-savage-wizkid-teebillz/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tiwa's pusssy is all he's got. Poor guy, see the way he laments.

Another day, another stem with crack on the sponge.

169 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by BabaO2: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
But you said she was dating Otedola and she's a daughter of a witch. Oloriburuku ole oni cocaine omo lasan.

176 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by nabegibeg: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Tunji Balogun aka Teebillz has finally spoken concerning rumors of a relationship between Wizkid and his estranged wife Tiwa Savage.

The rumors started when pictures flooded the internet showing Wizkid and Tiwa Savage looking good together like couples. From posing together in a private jet to showing up at restaurant together, both singers who have a hit song together have fueled rumors of a dating relationship.

Reacting to the reports suggesting that Tiwa Savage may have moved on from being married to him to now dating Wizkid, Teebillz took to Instagram to clear the air.

According to him, Tiwa will never date billionaires not to talk of Wizkid who is a young bro to him. He also revealed that Wizkid will never cross his path in such manner.

Read his words below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/tiwa-savage-wizkid-teebillz/

mstchew

18 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by AngelicBeing: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Stories, next news jare shocked

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
As in eh!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
ALLL THIS DISPLAY OF FOOLISHNESS DEY MAKE ME WEEP!!!

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Millenniumlady(f): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Awwww this man is fighting for win her love back cheesy I feel for him though..... if only wizkid will leave his wife alone angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
strong man
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
angry

Keep consoling yourself.

All the hotels she has lodged in with or without Wizkid, you were there.

You would have kept shut

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Das77herbal: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by aguiyi2: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
He had nothing to say.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by noble71(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin Be Consoling yourself there nah. I lean't to trust no woman with open p*ssy.

26 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by inoki247: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
To Steal a Goat you have to Act like a Goat...
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by froshsteve(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Teebillz mother now

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Nihilstjnr: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin

Thus guy dey claim bloods...from Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

400 blocks ko, 200 cement ni

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by excomarow(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tiwa will never date billionaires not to talk of Wizkid who is a young bro to him. He also revealed that Wizkid will never cross his path in such manner.

Oga Teebillz, either or not

The thing no get meter ooo

Like if you think Wiz Kid has bleep Tiwa or Share if otherwise

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by bigtt76(f): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Toh .....wetin we go tok again naaa grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by OfficialSam(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Space booked
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by AngelicBeing: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=BabaO2 post=71071580]But you said she was dating Otedola and she's a daughter of a witch. Oloriburuku ole oni cocaine omo lasan. [/quote tongue]

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Solo84(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tiwa and wizzy displays are just publicity stunts to make them be in the news which they did achieved... its part of entertainment.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by valdes00(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Anything to console yourself, bro ... We all understand... Dey dere dey shout lil bro upandan, ode... like say na ur mama born am

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Shortyy(f): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lol but wizzy is dating Naomi Campbell.
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
She won't, but why aren't you with her Baba Jam Jam??
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by AngelicBeing: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
BabaO2:
But you said she was dating Otedola and she's a daughter of a witch. Oloriburuku ole oni cocaine omo lasan.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by itiswellandwell: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Wizkid Made In Lagos Concert 2018 / Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) / Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.