Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz (42309 Views)

Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Robson53: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
T billz is looking for way to come back to his lover that is why is giving a consolation talk about the rumour in the air that tiwa n wizkid are dating .....what a funny guy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by delzbaba(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
ode, but are u not the one that almost died because according to you she slept with Don jazzy, Dr sid,and otedola??
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Robson53: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
T billz is still in love with tiwa Or what .....why is he feeling jealous knowing fully well he said alot of dirty word about tiwa in the past ...let him leave tiwa alone with her life and move on with his life too...funny man

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by ladyF(f): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
So she will date thousandaires ? grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Veetee(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
this tee bliss is deluded . i have seen wikis n tiwa at a strippers at oniru. on the VIP
smoking together. they left at about 4am. it seems tee bliss is up to some sinister moves. everyone should watch out n be careful
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by 9japarrot: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
This guy nor just be am at all oo undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Tunji Balogun aka Teebillz has finally spoken concerning rumors of a relationship between Wizkid and his estranged wife Tiwa Savage.

The rumors started when pictures flooded the internet showing Wizkid and Tiwa Savage looking good together like couples. From posing together in a private jet to showing up at restaurant together, both singers who have a hit song together have fueled rumors of a dating relationship.

Reacting to the reports suggesting that Tiwa Savage may have moved on from being married to him to now dating Wizkid, Teebillz took to Instagram to clear the air.

According to him, Tiwa will never date billionaires not to talk of Wizkid who is a young bro to him. He also revealed that Wizkid will never cross his path in such manner.

Read his words below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/tiwa-savage-wizkid-teebillz/
Bad Boy Wizzy Is Prolly Done With Her Pvssy,,,,,,,what Nigga Will Not Crave 4 T .S ?? Hottest Diva

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by gladisa7: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
this people can cry for woman ehh..Iyawo mi Iyawo miii!!!!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by abbeyty(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
The guy makes no sense. Was he a millionaire when he married the lady?
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by crunchyg: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Awwww this man is fighting for win her love back cheesy I feel for him though..... if only wizkid will leave his wife alone angry
Which kind grammar be dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by ChiefSweetus: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
BabaO2:
But you said she was dating Otedola and she's a daughter of a witch. Oloriburuku ole oni cocaine omo lasan.
To be honest she isn't dating otedola. Na pay as you go dey dey do.

I pity this guy. His "wife" is the highest mileage artiste in the industry. Before, during and after stardom. Many people that shake his hands have used those same fingers t... You know what, nvm. It's between her and her obatala. Tiwa knows how much her unofficial going rate was(dunno about now, can only say what I know)

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by CSTR1005: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Priyanka Chopra, a former Miss World, and an American movie star of Indian origin just got engaged to a 26 year old American young man last month.

Priyanka is almost 40 years.

Tee billz, dey there make pant dey wear you.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Joshmodest(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
I am saying this the 3rd time today , confusion don dismantle this guy brain finish angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Joshmodest(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
crunchyg:

Which kind grammar be dis?

Brighter grammar
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Bullhari007(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tiwa your breadwinner why not beg her to come back
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Asekhamhe1: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mugu dey gee itself of this time na ocean u go jump but. Because ur put badlock for tiwa Congo make she dey wait for u. Wiz done chop clean mouth since dey their dey dream. Ode

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Fitbillionairep: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
as i am writting this, yemi alade is busy sucking my friend's preek in his hotel room. never trust these bitches

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by fxtrade6: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
His write up sound like that of a gangster.
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by kay29000(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
as i am writting this, yemi alade is busy sucking my friend's preek in his hotel room. never trust these bitches

Are you for real?
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by okwabayi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
This guy go school? I didn't understand anything he wrote apart from the names.
He is right: she can't date them, they only f-uck her and keep it moving.
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by IYANGBALI: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yinmu. E go do you like cinema

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by whirlout: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Rather than spend your time getting a job or trying your hand at some business so she sees some respectability in you and maybe then she might want you back, this guy is still playing wanna be gangster yeyebrity keeping tabs on his ex's coochie. He really thinks Wizkid give one Bleep about or he feels or what he wants. Truth be told, I think I Tiwa is the one that is offering herself to Wizzy on a platter to continue the career boost she has received since been linked to him and not the other way around. Wizkid can have her as he pleases if he hasn't already done so. I just wish this mumu would get a grip and have some perspective with his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Uchesis: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
Omo dat babe sabi suck, she wan kill me 4 here. But why u dey peep us naa? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Mankosi: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Keep consoling yourself.

All the hotels she has lodged in with or without Wizkid, you were there.

You would have kept shut
u dey mind am? Tiwa is still waiting for him all these years.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Fitbillionairep: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Uchesis:

Omo dat babe sabi suck, she wan kill me 4 here. But why u dey peep us naa? grin
ohhhhh boyyyyy...that babe just dey scream like say you wan killa am o. na the screaming attract my attention na. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by kay29000(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
bruh , i have vallid evidence. she still dey my guy hotel room now
Wow!
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by Budline(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
whirlout:
Rather than spend your time getting a job or trying your hand at some business so she sees some respectability in you and maybe then she might want you back, this guy is still playing wanna be gangster yeyebrity keeping tabs on his ex's coochie. He really thinks Wizkid give one Bleep about or he feels or what he wants. Truth be told, I think I Tiwa is the one that is offering herself to Wizzy on a platter to continue the career boost she has received since been linked to him and not the other way around. Wizkid can have her as he pleases if he hasn't already done so. I just wish this mumu would get a grip and have some perspective with his life.

Fact! Can't be said better.
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
BabaO2:
But you said she was dating Otedola and she's a daughter of a witch. Oloriburuku ole oni cocaine omo lasan.
E ma.binu o.dabi pe o ti da loju e ni sa . E fi own wonu
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
BabaO2:
E ma.binu o.dabi pe o ti da loju e ni sa . E fi owo wonu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Wizkid Made In Lagos Concert 2018 / "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo / Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.