Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside (9624 Views)

Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by made4naija(f): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nigeria slay queen shows off her hot backside

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/nigeria-slay-queen-shows-off-her-hot-backside/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Wawuuuuuu!shockedshocked...ukwuu!shocked...ima press dat yanshcheesy.. Cc dumininu01,austyno0,Martin0,DonPiiko,Randy91,mikejj.. Come an See yansh oooshocked...chai!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Bluezy13(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
I was expecting better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Wawuuuuuu!shockedshocked...ukwuu!shocked...ima press dat yanshcheesy.. Cc dumininu01,austyno0,Martin0,DonPiiko,Randy91,mikejj.. Come an See yansh oooshocked...chai!

good for spider man stylecheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by made4naija(f): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Olalan(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
What's hot about this...... How do men drool about bum sef
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by ELgordo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Olalahmmmmmmn:
What's hot about this...... How do men drool about bum sef
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by BluntBoy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
My Gawd shocked
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by cvibe2: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Nbote(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dis is OTULA... Some guys dey enjoy sha
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by donoro(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
oh my lawd warrisdis shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by goodnewscliff(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Reminisce would say abrabrakakatumba[right][/right] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mehn if I handle her ass she will sing hallelujah!
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
hey you yes you don't touch dat vaseline
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Training a FEMALE child is like going through an unaccredited medical school (despite all the hurdles associated with it) with the hope of graduating someday, but don’t know when...

Training a FEMALE CHILD is more challenging because you spend all your time protecting her from eediots and also protecting her from her own BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by lilmax(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
its cool, as far she doesn't regret it later, because I'll be waiting to shame her
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by OboOlora(f): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Martin0 come n c ur spec.

O like furo ju emi e lor grin
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by chris31(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Our fore fathers are indeed wise for not valuing women
Only 15% of Nigerian women think with their brain others think with their boobs & backside mind who u choose as wife to avoid regrets
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Tamarapetty(f): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by columbus007(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2018
yansh that's not even hot enough to boil an end undecided
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by mikejj(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2018
lefulefu:
this could be the reason why a married man followed Amaka. and she kuma disappoint am..south Africa wait!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by fageya: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2018
Slay Queen
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2018
made4naija:
Nigeria slay queen shows off her hot backside

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/nigeria-slay-queen-shows-off-her-hot-backside/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

I would tear that ass to pieces. Either I pass out or she passes out, either way, only one person is emerging from the bedroom.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by pweshdodo(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Fukafuka
your food o
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Martin0(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2018
OboOlora:
Martin0 come n c ur spec.

O like furo ju emi e lor grin

mehn see investmentgrin anybody including you too dey admire the yanshgrin eheh Lefulefu abeg weitin be the name of that position wey dem go carry the girl up with ur two handgrin na this kind yansh fit that stylegrin abi I lie OboOloragrin
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Twoclans(f): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Martin0:

mehn see investmentgrin anybody including you too dey admire the yanshgrin eheh Lefulefu abeg weitin be the name of that position wey dem go carry the girl up with ur two handgrin na this kind yansh fit that stylegrin abi I lie OboOloragrin

As regards your question to lefulefu its called standing cow girl or stand and deliver lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Twoclans(f): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2018
Martin0:

As regards your question to lefulefu it's called standing cow girl or stand and deliver . lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside by Williams00001: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2018
[TopBuzz [5 Habits of Emotionally Wealthy Marriages...] http://va.topbuzz.com/s/NTMdMm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Sex Positions Women Hate / I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.