Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? (26582 Views)

How A Common Tailor In Calabar Made 500$ Trading Forex Absent Minded / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by harlaryoh(f): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
I chewed my recharge card before I recharged my line. Happened twice grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by thestevens: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Was sent to buy tooth paste and I ended up buying a detergent all because i was chatting on 2go.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by sinola(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
nepapole:
Crossing at oshodi .
They put me inside green Maria. cry
A@Nepapole,your own better self,i just toasted a babe at Ikeja along bus stop and after exchanging pleasantries,i wanted to cross to the other side of the road without using pedestrian crossing,naso KAI came and got me arrested by holding my trouser like a common criminal and bundled me into their Van.Though,the babe played maturely and was there for me throughout the ordeal till I was discharged with 10k but I felt ashamed of myself due to my stubborn ego.
I did not call her again....My bad

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by nepapole(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
sinola:

A@Nepapole,your own better self,i just toasted a babe at Ikeja along bus stop and after exchanging pleasantries,i wanted to cross to the other side of the road without using pedestrian crossing,naso KAI came and got me arrested by holding my trouser like a common criminal and bundled me into their Van.Though,the babe played maturely and was there for me throughout the ordeal till I was discharged with 10k but I felt ashamed of myself due to my stubborn ego.
I did not call her again....My bad
Omo, those Kai touts no get joy at all. Na 4k I use bail myself. E pain me die...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by chuggy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
CCC2:
After taking skuchis for the first time. Took my damaged phone to computer village for repairs and forgot the shop i gave it to.
Hahaha, if you survive skuchies trips, you go thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by prince049(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
Spending my last 1k to subscribe just to wish my crush a happy birthday.... Meanwhile, hunger nearly kee me that night.
You're a lovely soul o
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by WetSmoke: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
I took my son to the hospital, after queuing for hours and we finally saw a doctor. We joined another queue for drugs, when we were finally through, we were both exhausted. I was carrying him to the car in my arms, when we got to the car only to realise I had locked my car keys in the car.

I can never find the right words to express how I felt that day. I had to carry him home on bike. Then I later returned with the spare key.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by prince049(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
FisifunKododada:
One weekend I was high on some pure grade weed when I jam my boss for mall...
Sh.it...now that's serious fk
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Quincykay: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
Got of my powerbike without putting the side stand and walked away. Then I heard "crash"! I had at that time been riding for over 18yrs. Never happened before! kiss cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by PrincessB1(f): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
It was a heat period so we were all fast asleep on the verandah and also receiving fresh air, until mum woke us up to go in and sleep as it was already getting late. She gave me the lamp that brightened our night outside to take inside; only for me to smash the lamp on the wall. She did not say anything about it that night, only for her to present the shattered lamp before me the next day, I was so surprised shocked grin

I went to purchase airtel recharge card so as to load and buy data, only for me to start squeezing the recharge card until it turned to shreds; then it dawned on me that ayaf do myself grin grin

As i was preparing to go out and withdraw lil cash from the ATM, i never knew that i substituted my ATM card for ID Card. Until it was my turn to withdraw after the long queue but loo and behold my ATM card was not in my purse. I felt like crying angry

So many moments to remember grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by ike007(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
lilmax:
was at the atm when I was supposed to withdraw 100k, but I pressed 300k...lol, anyways I took the 100k and left, so others picked the 200k grin

wanted to buy iPhone X with the money but later found out the money isn't complete grin

well, went to another atm and withdrew 450k, so no problems cool

I know that u are lying..but kontinue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by timidapsin(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrincessB1:
It was a heat period so we were all fast asleep on the verandah and also receiving fresh air, until mum woke us up to go in and sleep as it was already getting late. She gave me the lamp that brightened our night outside to take inside; only for me to smash the lamp on the wall. She did not say anything about it that night, only for her to present the shattered lamp before me the next day, I was so surprised shocked grin

I went to purchase airtel recharge card so as to load and buy data, only for me to start squeezing the recharge card until it turned to shreds; then it dawned on me that ayaf do my myself grin grin

As i was preparing to go out and withdraw lil cash from the ATM, i never knew that i substituted my ID card for ATM card. Until it was my turn to withdraw after the long queue but loo and behold my ATM card was not in my purse. I felt like crying angry

So many moments to remember grin grin grin
after reading all your stories.. I think there is another spirit which is not you living inside you tongue grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by ike007(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
I was rushing to go to the mallam and thought my boxer short was a trouser. until I got to the mallams place in a crowded street. very embarrassing.

Then one day I went to the ATM and forgot to remove my ATM card from the machine, till I got home. I once forgot my wallet outside and there was about 48 thousand naira together with my school Id and ATM cards in it. I never found it again.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by donbachi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Omoluabi9:
Abeg which kind soup you wan use 3k cook that time
catfish,prawn,prewinkle,ofingolo,ofor and oziza leaf...it is called sea soup.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Joystark(f): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Dip my hand inside my shorts while wacthing t.V with siblings while my hand is massaging my balls.... grin grin grin

very bad habit... undecided undecided undecided

eeewwww
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by ike007(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Dip my hand inside my shorts while wacthing t.V with siblings while my hand is massaging my balls.... grin grin grin

very bad habit... undecided undecided undecided
yes o...most especially after shaving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by fk002: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Noel1:
You meant you were driving in your dream?

That's a good dream...

It was reality, it surprised me also.

I thought i was going insane or paranormal, until i googled it then i saw that it is a normal occurrences it happened to a lot of people.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by onojalynk: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
I entered a grocery store bought stuffs of almost #3000 naira paid and collected my change, then left the stuffs on the paid desk and started walking out of store..the woman had to call me back to come carry my stuffs...

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by PrincessB1(f): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
timidapsin:
after reading all your stories.. I think there is another spirit which is not you living inside you tongue grin grin

Lolz, that's definitely your spirit tongue grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by OhiOfIhima: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrincessB1:

Lolz, that's definitely your spirit :p

Babe mi.. weviniwasap. Seve ke
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by oluwasegun007(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Joystark:

eeewwww

huuurrrrrr.....you don't eeeewww when you grab it like world cup trophy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Joystark(f): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
One time, I took my clothes, about four of them, to the tailor to amend them.
After the lady was done, I bagged everything and went on to other places I was supposed to go to that day. I never knew I didn't come home with that bag that my clothes in it...and I didn't realize it until two weeks later when I wanted to use one of them. I had to retrace my steps, that day.

I went everywhere I visited on that particular day, the market, the tailor-shop, the hospital... they we're all like, 'after two weeks na now u dey find ur clothes' �

After a few days of searching, I concluded I might never see those clothes again; strolled to my mum's office, to find the bag chilling at the reception�

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Albinoflash(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Had family and friends coming over so decided to make a little rice and stew for them,i prepared the stew and served but i noticed something was odd about the stew but couldn't pick a thing.after about a week,wanted to prepare another stew and while it was steaming i realized it was odd just like the one i prepared last,had to bring the stew down for about 20mins just to figure out i don't use tin tomatoes on my stew.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Joystark(f): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
oluwasegun007:

huuurrrrrr.....you don't eeeewww when you grab it like world cup trophy

...and you know this how?
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by brainhack(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
Spending my last 1k to subscribe just to wish my crush a happy birthday.... Meanwhile, hunger nearly kee me that night.

Lmao cheesy

People that make these sort of sacrifices are always exceptional though grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Ibbi039(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
During my first year in school

I went into a restaurant, ordered for white rice and coleslaw, i eventually finished eating picked up my phone and handkerchief and walked out of the restaurant without paying...

I thought i was at home grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Juliearth(f): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
bidemz:
I felt like slapping myself when i eventually found out I've been desperately looking for my phone in my room one particular night for about 30 minutes while it's in my pocket grin

Share yours

Worry not! It happens to the best of us. There is a scientific explanation to that also.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Juliearth(f): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
excomarow:
...was the day i got home high at night, went to my Cigar vendor to buy cigarette...

Behold when I opened my eyes, I realize i have being sleeping Standing for 4 n half hours without anyone noticing, i checked my watch it was after 5am

Nebuchadnezzar!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by meneski(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
It was not sweet when i started counting the ceiling fa.

Thank God for garri.
You look familiar, have we met B4?
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by PrincessB1(f): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Babe mi.. weviniwasap. Seve ke
Enebeni ami, eyinyi'ra o
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
brainhack:

Lmao cheesy

People that make these sort of sacrifices are always exceptional though grin
You're laughing... It wasn't funny then.

In my head, i knew i was an idiot to have done something like that... But one voice(which i now know to be the voice of the devil) kept telling me i did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
meneski:
You look familiar, have we met B4?
You tell me... Have we?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) / My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) / Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.