Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Are You Bored?? Get In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Bored?? Get In Here (404 Views)

Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Bored?? Get In Here by hairybigdick: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please don't mind my grammatical errors,just read and enjoy biko and sorry for the long write-up

My first sexual experience is unforgettable,it all boils down to when mum and dad divorced,i chose to stay with dad,he wasnt always around,so i had to go stay with my teacher after school,until dad closes from the office and comes to pick me.

My teacher had a grown up daughter called Gloria (not the real name),i call her aunty back then,i was just 10years old and she was already preparing for waec.

So one day after school i came and met aunty Gloria alone,after feeding me she complained of body pains and suggested i massage her,she later told me to massage and suck her boobs that the pains would subside,i was young and innocent and i obliged,i still remember how she made me make love to her with my little pee pee grin she shewed me all sex positions that i still use till date grin

From that day i became obsessed with having sex with her that when my dad comes to take me home i was always crying that i wanted to spend the night grin

All this lasted until when my dad's girlfriend started living with us,i wasnt allowed to go visit aunt Gloria anymore and i was already used to sex,so one day the devil pushed me into my Dad's room and i met only his girlfriend,i just started taking off my clothes and she stood their looking like she's watching a movie,i removed my clothes and attempted to kiss her,that was when something landed on my face and i saw heaven for some split seconds,although she later said she slapped me i still doubt it,because that couldnt be a slap,it was more like a metal cheesy cheesy

She beat the hell outa me that day and reported me to my dad when he returned from work,dad gave me another round of beating,i later confessed my little secret with aunty Gloria and dad went to confront her later on.

It has been a long time now and that has been a memory that makes me smile anytime i remember.

Now share that interesting story of your life that you can never forget cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At Rebecca's Feet (humor And Crime) Episode 1 / Gender and Sex in Nigeria / Easiest Way To Make A Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.