Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency (16334 Views)

Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by eodavids(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
I saw the form given out to the people to fill before having access to the form..

PVC number is a requirement!!

You can DECIEVE yourself
Not GOD

OK, that's one.

My own is: How can the Federal Republican of Nigeria decide to "empower" Nigerians and then make it N10,000?

Empowerment should be aimed at alleviating the recipients out of poverty. What can N10,000 do against poverty?

They assembled young Nigerians in the name of Youwin, at the end, none of the winners were given anytjing, at all.

The difference between a bag of parboiled rice in 2014 and the current price of the same commodity is more than this amount they are offering in the guise of "empowerment". Obviously, APC-led Federal government are bastardizing the word " empowerment " just like they have done to the word "integrity".

I seem to loose the actual meaning of words when looking at how our current regime uses the words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Tundeobama(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
boborneyor:
Person go spend five years for school and will now be given 10k to start a trade ....Oloriburuku ni government yi shaaa
its not for graduates its for low poor people has a graduate if you can't earn less than 30k a month i will blame you.Think and be creative.Am not hear to support any govt but its better than last Administration they shared oba 10k dollars.
This government are not for elites alone thats the only thing i like about them.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Oblang(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
boborneyor:
Person go spend five years for school and will now be given 10k to start a trade ....Oloriburuku ni government yi shaaa

Not to start trade but for those already trading...
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by luckyogor(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
10,000 naira, imagine the b.s,make it 400,000 k at least,which kain poverty stricken 10,000 dem wan loan give person.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by KrystosCJ(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Why should I provide my BVN and PVC number [excluding other forms of national identification that are safer to share] to the FG just because of NGN10,000 that cannot help me do fruitful business?

There are other NGOs, financial institutions and microbanks that lend money without the type of collateral that FG is asking for? All they require is some form of social collateral that the economically active poor can provide.

FG knows that the masses do not trust them and that's why they want to know who is borrowing their money through this scheme. BVN is personal. Sharing it publicly (because those forms will be warehoused somewhere before the data is compiled to an online database if there's any) is dangerous.

This government initiative is messed up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Chrysogonusxtian(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Why not use this money to embark on capital project that will create job opportunities to the increasing unemployed citizens, b/c d same people that are giving out this money will still claim to be traders and collect d money back & keep enriching themselves while d poor will continue getting poorer....
This is Nigeria
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Olamibawse(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Koolking:

It would cost us nothing but honor if we stop spreading falsehood to the gullible people. Even if you have the president because of your religious and political intolerance, you can always stand for the truth.

Requirements for Market/Trader Moni Loan Scheme are as follows:

You must be a Nigerian
You must be 18 years and above
You must be a business owner or trader
You must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
You must have a valid identification (For some traders who use their PVC as means of Identification does not mean the scheme requires your PVC. of course you can use other valid means of identification)
You must have a valid BVN
You must have a valid SIM/Phone number that is register with the service providers

e be like say ur head is paining u. aren't u educated?
are what u wrote not above not some of the requirements for voters?
if the govt want to empower people,isn't there a better way of empowering them than these dubious scheme called Tradermoni?
You are preying on the gullibility of the masses and u still want us to be grateful to u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Asekhamhe1: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
10k loan Jesu
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Koolking(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Olamibawse:

[s]e be like say ur head is paining u. aren't u educated?
are what u wrote not above not some of the requirements for voters?
if the govt want to empower people,isn't there a better way of empowering them than these dubious scheme called Tradermoni?
You are preying on the gullibility of the masses and u still want us to be grateful to u![/s]

Too trashy for an educated fellow like you. Try again

Peace!
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Awoo88: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
See vote buying
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by N6ix(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
its real no documents required and I just did my own registration yesterday. I am expecting the money at least before the week runs out.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Ihateyoumod: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
hush15:

which stupid loan sef be all these noise. just say you dashing them free money cos of election.

money you didnt start paying in 2015 but in 2018, like they had genuine plans for the masses. nigerians should enjoy the money abeg and vote them out cos thats the only 10,000 they will get from this government

Going by ur mentality....are u aware tht they can win election without gven out a dime to anyone. Let's look at d last general election, are u aware GEJ was sharing milions of naira to pastors, traditional rulers, politicians thru dasuki......

Now a new govt decides tht instead of given politicians, pastors and traditional rulers, let's share d moni to petty traders, those who do small pure water business, those who have small kiosk where dey sell biscuit n all....those very poor trader, to boost their business.........and if they pay within 6 months, they will qualify to get an increased loan of #30,000.

For ur info, this program has been launched n other states about 5 other states bfre it was launched in Osun state. So how can it be because of election.

Now be sincere to urself, rid urself of hate n tell me which govt is better of the two....
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Ihateyoumod: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
N6ix:
its real no documents required and I just did my own registration yesterday. I am expecting the money at least before the week runs out.

If u rnot a petty trader then u r a thief. The program isn't meant for u. Let the moni get to those who need it to start a small trade to survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
I saw the form given out to the people to fill before having access to the form..

You can DECIEVE yourself
Not GOD

Bloody liar!

They don't use form. You are captured on a mobile device and all your data are imputed online.

No form is used. I repeat, NO FORM IS USED.

lying PDP looters media crew
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Primusinterpares:
Can this people hear them selves?

If you give a man a fish you only fed him for once...
But if you show him how to fish you have feed him for life...

Nigerian government be making life difficult for her citizens so that when it's election time band the doll out 10k it will look like 10000000 to the poor masses.

instead of giving out that paltry sum... why not use the money to make all our port terminals functional, revive steel coys, this will create thousands of direct jobs and tens of thousands of indirect job.

#my2kobo

Petty traders don't need your ports. There is a reason they are called Petty!
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Ihateyoumod: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:

My brother let's stop being unnecessarily sympathetic...

I say what I saw..
What was asked in wat I saw was PVC Number..

If u are blessing the Citizens as a Country, PVC should not come into place.. Moreso in an Election period...

Hope u know u can't Lie or DECIEVE yourself!!

They r telling u tht that thing online u saw is fake. It was made to deceive pple who wish it to be true so tht they can wail about it. That's exactly what u r doing.

1 Like

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
chikids:
This country is full of evil people. What can someone use a loan of 10k to do.

Go and ask the corn seller or the moi moi maker of the popcorn seller or the chin chin fryer.

10k is a lot of money to a petty trader.

Bag of corn, 6k, charcoal/ firewood, 1 to 2 k, miscellaneous, 1k. That is set up capital.

The rest of the story is called profit!

Some of you know nothing about the lower rungs of the ladder in the economic scale of this country.

All you know is big money here and there with no regard to the fact that much of those with this "big money" often began small.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
vision2050:
APC and lies, so only Osun people deserve the loan? #10000 to buy voters conscience. Osun people deserve better.

It began in Lagos and has spread to about 7 other States so far. Osun was never the first
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Racoon:
So you waited for an election threshold to empower poor hapless Nigerians that you have already impoverished by your retrogressive policies.
Does the senseless APC government knows how many Nigerians they have rendered jobless What will #10000 do to an average Nigerian today.This government is simply clueless. angry

This began since 2016 and isn't new. A little research would have revealed this to you rather than spewing ignorance as you just did.

This is for petty traders who see themselves as entrepreneurs and not for white colar job seekers
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
hush15:

which stupid loan sef be all these noise. just say you dashing them free money cos of election.

money you didnt start paying in 2015 but in 2018, like they had genuine plans for the masses. nigerians should enjoy the money abeg and vote them out cos thats the only 10,000 they will get from this government

This began in 2016 and not 2018
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
boborneyor:

This is not for those who WANT TO START A TRADE. this is for those ALREADY petty traders.

You don't need to be a school leaver to access it. All you need to be is a petty trader.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Ihateyoumod: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Awoo88:
See vote buying

How is this vote buying, r their thumbs taking away, or their minds....do the pple still not have the right to vote for their candidate. U pple r just evil abeg. Say them dey give d poor moni u r not happy........because e no reach urside. The evil and hate in this country is too much. If 10k is too small for u, leave of for others who can make something out of it
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by MrFixNigeria: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
The claims in some quarters about there being a requirement for beneficiaries to present their PVCs is absolutely false. Nigerians should be mindful of fake news and should revert to the appropriate authorities for clarifications on whatever programs they are curious about. The Trader Moni programme is a government interest free loan program aimed at aiding the low income traders in our communities. Do not let anybody deceive you for the sake of political gains.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Unity19(m): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
You saw the form? Pix or i don't believe you saw it. You are only making it up to get some likes. I am very sure if you actually saw it, you would snap it and upload it.

Well away from that lie, i strongly believe this their tradermoni is a way of sharing money for election purpose because i am surprise why Osun state happened to be one of the first state to get this fund. If this had been in the pipeline since 2016, then why executing it now close to 2019 election and Osun election is around the corner.

Politicians can lie like bedspread.

bedspread:

You can DECIEVE yourself
Not GOD
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by gaby(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
wetin person go use collateral for 10k loan...house or car?
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
10k naira loan in Nigeria grin grin
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Unity19:
You saw the form? Pix or i don't believe you saw it. You are only making it up to get some likes. I am very sure if you actually saw it, you would snap it and upload it.

Well away from that lie, i strongly believe this their tradermoni is a way of sharing money for election purpose because i am surprise why Osun state happened to be one of the first state to get this fund. If this had been in the pipeline since 2016, then why executing it now close to 2019 election and Osun election is around the corner.

Politicians can lie like bedspread.

The first state to benefit is Lagos and it began in 2016 and did not just begin with osun. Get your facts right
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
gaby:
wetin person go use collateral for 10k loan...house or car?

This is a collateral FREE loan. It is for petty traders who are unable to present collateral to banks. This is why the FG is making it easier for them through this social investment program
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
ezenwajosh:
10k naira loan in Nigeria grin grin

Yes repayable in 6 months which is ridiculously easy conditions for petty traders.

After repayment, they then have access to higher loan amounts up to 50k
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Unity19(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The first state to benefit is Lagos and it began in 2016 and did not just begin with osun. Get your facts right

Thanks for the correction.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Unity19:

Thanks for the correction.

You're welcome. Many are obviously mischievously assuming this has anything to do with the elections but they are wrong.

The FG recognizes how the micro businesses have been badly neglected and thus further impoverishing Nigerians and creating a bigger gap between the poor, middle-class and rich.

This is to help the petty traders who are mostly the poor to add some value to their petty trade and most probably grow or sustain with it and we all know that for petty traders 10k is a lot of money and this can be appreciated if we consider the damage a 10k loss would do to the business of a petty trader.

If you know how huge a loss that would be then imagine what a huge benefit a 10k boost would do.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by gaby(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

This is a collateral FREE loan. It is for petty traders who are unable to present collateral to banks. This is why the FG is making it easier for them through this social investment program

My dear brother/Sister I do understand dear...

Was only responding to the way it sounded as if they would have been required to present a collateral for a 10k loan.

it is very laudable and a good initiative I'm impressed actually..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students / Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation / I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.