Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency (16332 Views)

Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
kyaagbanairaland:
I am a TraderMoni agent. No requirement is needed. All that is needed of you is to be a trader and have a BVN and bank account to receive the money. Registration is done online via a TraderMoni App.
Good evening sir. pls how did you apply to be an agent? I am interested in being an agent.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by bedspread: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Unity19:
You saw the form? Pix or i don't believe you saw it. You are only making it up to get some likes. I am very sure if you actually saw it, you would snap it and upload it.

Well away from that lie, i strongly believe this their tradermoni is a way of sharing money for election purpose because i am surprise why Osun state happened to be one of the first state to get this fund. If this had been in the pipeline since 2016, then why executing it now close to 2019 election and Osun election is around the corner.

Politicians can lie like Unity19.

If your Eyes were opened u will see it were I uploaded twice.. u keep looking for what to cover up with for your pay with ur lying Politicians..

I saw another lie that it began in Lagos in 2016... your Wicked lies will find u out someday

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by bedspread: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buhari2019:
I'm a trader moni agent. I have registered over 200 traders. I use app to register traders. Only their full name, phone number, address, date of birth, trades type and their pictures are required.
No wonder u are Buhari2019... Mtchewwwwww.... Liars
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
If your Eyes were opened u will see it were I uploaded twice.. u keep looking for what to cover up with for your pay with ur lying Politicians..

I saw another lie that it began in Lagos in 2016... your Wicked lies will find u out someday

Will you shut up. So many have told you there is no form used for tradermoni data collection but you would rather continue in this deceptions despite being told that the nonsense you are posting as a form was a fabricated one and not from tradermoni.

One would expect you would show one directly in your possession since you claimed to have seen it. Instead you keep reposting one from sahara reporters when you have been told its a fake.

All tradermoni data is collected on a specific APP via mobile device and recorded DIRECTLY online and has no form being used.

Lying PDP paid agent

And yes it began in 2016.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by bedspread: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Bloody liar!

They don't use form. You are captured on a mobile device and all your data are imputed online.

No form is used. I repeat, NO FORM IS USED.

lying PDP looters media crew
Liars...
The amount of time used in Lying is Terrible..

They dish out forms will are imputed into a system by the trader mini staff! And Dts the form.. Just like u are Registering your sim and all dt
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
Liars...
The amount of time used in Lying is Terrible..

They dish out forms will are imputed into a system by the trader mini staff! And Dts the form.. Just like u are Registering your sim and all dt

Shut up with this your lie. NO DATA IS WRITTEN ON ANY FORM.

Your data is directly typed into the mobile APP via a mobile device.

Keep lying to fool yourself
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by bedspread: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Will you shut up. So many have told you there is no form used for tradermoni data collection but you would rather continue in this deceptions despite being told that the nonsense you are posting as a form was a fabricated one and not from tradermoni.

One would expect you would show one directly in your possession since you claimed to have seen it. Instead you keep reposting one from sahara reporters when you have been told its a fake.

All tradermoni data is collected on a specific APP via mobile device and recorded DIRECTLY online and has no form being used.

Lying PDP paid agent

And yes it began in 2016.
The form is filled and submitted to you guys... stop these lies... that form is real
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by bedspread: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Shut up with this your lie. NO DATA IS WRITTEN ON ANY FORM.

Your data is directly typed into the mobile APP via a mobile device.

Keep lying to fool yourself
Only Criminals use Insults to cover up... I know ur type..
When ure Busted u use insults to Cover up!!
Ur sins will find u out
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
The form is filled and submitted to you guys... stop these lies... that form is real

This is direct from the BANK OF INDUSTRY as contained in one of the links I sent you.

The bank said: “A paper form, or “PVC check,” is not part of the registration process.

Its clear who the liar and mischief maker is here.

Bloody paid PDP liar
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
Only Criminals use Insults to cover up... I know ur type..
When ure Busted u use insults to Cover up!!
Ur sins will find u out

You clearly have a dead conscience since lying is like the air your breath now. Despite clear verifiable facts available for free you rather deliberately chose to lie to please your pay masters.

Your sins are already living with you which is why the matter of PMB will keep giving you high blood pressure.

Selling your soul and conscience for a meager 15k looters media crew allowance.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by bedspread: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You clearly have a dead conscience since lying is like the air your breath now. Despite clear verifiable facts available for free you rather deliberately chose to lie to please your pay masters.

Your sins are already living with you which is why the matter of PMB will keep giving you high blood pressure.

Selling your soul and conscience for a meager 15k looters media crew allowance.
Bro... am not u... U hv brought to Verifiable fact here..
You saying it's not... is not a Verifiable fact.. u are a paid agent so u can vomit whatever will suit ur pay...
Me and u Know Our Nigeria...
A form must definitely be involved...
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buhari2019:
I'm a trader moni agent. I have registered over 200 traders. I use app to register traders. Only their full name, phone number, address, date of birth, trades type and their pictures are required.
Hello sir, how do I apply to be an agent?
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
Bro... am not u... U hv brought to Verifiable fact here..
You saying it's not... is not a Verifiable fact.. u are a paid agent so u can vomit whatever will suit ur pay...
Me and u Know Our Nigeria...
A form must definitely be involved...

Prove I am a paid agent you this doofus.

So now its not a form is involved now its a form.must definitely be involved which shows you have not seen one personally but rather chose to spread online propaganda about a fake form despite the Bank of Industry which is in charge of this initiative saying that NO FORM IS INVOLVED.

So who should I believe, you a paid PDP hack or a credible organisation like the Bank of industry?

Would a whole bank of such huge magnitude want to dent their reputation over a simple form?

Bloody PDP lying agent
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by bedspread: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

So now its not a form is involved now its a form.must definitely be involved which shows you have not seen one personally but rather chose to spread online propaganda about a fake form despite the Bank of Industry which is in charge of this initiative saying that NO FORM IS INVOLVED.

So who should I believe, you a paid PDP hack or a credible organisation like the Bank of industry?

Would a whole bank of such huge magnitude want to dent their reputation over a simple form?

Bloody PDP lying agent
[/s] Ure BLESSED..
go and sin no More..
It's almost Midnight here...
Good night
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] Ure BLESSED..
go and sin no More..
It's almost Midnight here...
Good night

15k PDP monthly allowance paid hack. Carry your lying low life and shift
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by bedspread: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

15k PDP monthly allowance paid hack. Carry your lying low life and shift
[/s]
Am on a Higher Level Much more than u bro..
Go and Sin no more
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]
Am on a Higher Level Much more than u bro..
Go and Sin no more

Go and enjoy your 15k and don't change your moniker to Bedsheet or blanket after the 2019 elections because your 15k propaganda job will never secure you a victory
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Pataricatering(f): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
I saw the form given out to the people to fill before having access to the form..

PVC number is a requirement!!

You can DECIEVE yourself
Not GOD
well too bad! It’s your business if you don’t like it !
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by hush15: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

This began in 2016 and not 2018
liar, who did they give 10,000 in 2016, 2017.... o ga o
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
hush15:
liar, who did they give 10,000 in 2016, 2017.... o ga o

Google is your friend. Try and make use of your God given energy and common sense to conduct your own research rather than making an idiot out of yourself with this question
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Mikeshine(m): 4:52am On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Bloody PDP lying agent

Sir, there is a form to be filled.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buterflyle0: 6:13am On Sep 11, 2018
Mikeshine:

Sir, there is a form to be filled.

There is no form to be filled. All data is put into a mobile APP directly via a mobile device. No paper form is involved
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by kyaagbanairaland(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2018
nipastella:
Good evening sir. pls how did you apply to be an agent? I am interested in being an agent.
Download Mobile Forms App on google play store. You can register to be an agent through the Mobile Forms App.

1 Like

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by 2016v2017: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2018
bedspread:
I saw the form given out to the people to fill before having access to the form..

PVC number is a requirement!!

You can DECIEVE yourself
Not GOD
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by hush15: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Google is your friend. Try and make use of your God given energy and common sense to conduct your own research rather than making an idiot out of yourself with this question

you said, you google it. you prove that they gave out money in 2016, 2017
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Unity19(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2018
I retract my words. You are indeed honorable with your words. I never saw the pix. However, i never said it started in Lagos. Thanks

bedspread:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by CioAngels(f): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2018
Am very sure they are now wasting Abacha loot for campaign, this is to show how desperate the president is, how sad. I now wonder where the integrity lies after all this stealing wastage. VP, it very sad that you are part of this you are being used to explain it off. Where is your conscience? Put being a pastor way because, for me i don't believe in them but position and standing knowing very well you went to school when they were not buying results i believe. See how you are being rubbished for position, VP. This is why, now, i don't respect position, money and educational standing of majority because it is not meritoriously acquired but bought.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Mikeshine(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

There is no form to be filled. All data is put into a mobile APP directly via a mobile device. No paper form is involved

OK sir. Kotinu.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
kyaagbanairaland:

Download Mobile Forms App on google play store. You can register to be an agent through the Mobile Forms App.
Thanks for the reply. I have downloaded the app but I can't see anything like agent or maybe I downloaded the wrong thing.
Could you pls help me with the link or maybe a screencshot. Thanks
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by kyaagbanairaland(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2018
nipastella:
Thanks for the reply. I have downloaded the app but I can't see anything like agent or maybe I downloaded the wrong thing.
Could you pls help me with the link or maybe a screencshot. Thanks
That's the outlook of the App.
Sign up first as a new user. After signing up, login then click on All forms to register an as agent.

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
kyaagbanairaland:

That's the outlook of the App.
Sign up first as a new user. After signing up, login then click on All forms to register an as agent.
Thanks so much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Approves $2.3b For Coastal Rail Line Development. / Photos From Rivers State Honours Award Presentation Ceremony / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.