Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency (16331 Views)

Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by AngelicBeing: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:
I saw the form given out to the people to fill before having access to the form..

PVC number is a requirement!!

You can DECIEVE yourself
Not GOD
tongue

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by jagabanban: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oga,
what you saw is someone trying to exploit the programme. The true programme does not require filling of form. Registration is done via an app designed by purpose. The agents are in markets registering people. The only conditions attached are:
1. Being a petty trader.
2. Owning a bank account with BVN. This is used to validate the name supplied with the account number.

bedspread:
I saw the form given out to the people to fill before having access to the form..

You can DECIEVE yourself
Not GOD
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Racoon(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
So you waited for an election threshold to empower poor hapless Nigerians that you have already impoverished by your retrogressive policies.
Does the senseless APC government knows how many Nigerians they have rendered jobless What will #10000 do to an average Nigerian today.This government is simply clueless. angry

1 Like

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by bedspread: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
awoyam1:

Please don’t spread lies. You don’t need a form to apply. Tradermoni agents in the market use apps on their phone to register you. Let’s endeavour not to spread FAKE NEWS.

The form you talking about is fake, someone made it up to scam people.
I Hope so...
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by hush15: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Grayxme:

http://thenationonlineng.net/why-we-are-giving-n10000-collateral-free-loans-by-presidency/

which stupid loan sef be all these noise. just say you dashing them free money cos of election.

money you didnt start paying in 2015 but in 2018, like they had genuine plans for the masses. nigerians should enjoy the money abeg and vote them out cos thats the only 10,000 they will get from this government
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Minjim: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:

You can DECIEVE yourself
Not GOD

Show us the damn form OR....
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by myrtech: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please how do I get hold of the form?
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by sarcasticdude(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Really don't know if the PVC number is true...the scheme looks too good to be true sha in the sense that the government can't just let 10k go like that without getting something in return ni...

1st sensible post on this thread
big ups grin

1 Like

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by bedspread: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Minjim:

Show us the damn form OR....
ok..

U can return ur OR in ur pocket

1 Like

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by boborneyor(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Person go spend five years for school and will now be given 10k to start a trade ....Oloriburuku ni government yi shaaa
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by gurunlocker: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
10k won't even buy a bag of rice in this administration.

But must this people lie about everything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by billgatexp(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Them don come. As usual defenders. One day na one day shake. Nothing lasts forever
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by jamace(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
APC is just creating avenues for looting.

N-Power programme is comatose already.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Grayxme:

http://thenationonlineng.net/why-we-are-giving-n10000-collateral-free-loans-by-presidency/
I Smell Desperation,but It Wont Work.We Will Take D Money & Still Show U D Exit Door.See Small Fulani Sense
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by slivertongue: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
TRADER voters MONI
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by israelmao(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Handouts are flooding Nigerian political space faster than the speed of thought this day,one could only wonder where these were all this while that people have been wailing in hunger and poverty.The cruel way to take control of people is to deliberately starve them for a long time and then suddenly begin to dish out meagre meal to them.

1 Like

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Buhari2019: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
I'm a trader moni agent. I have registered over 200 traders. I use app to register traders. Only their full name, phone number, address, date of birth, trades type and their pictures are required.

1 Like

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Krafty006: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Interesting... order for quality handmade shoes 08-18-16-63-616
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by pilarnig(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
vision2050:
APC and lies, so only Osun people deserve the loan? #10000 to buy voters conscience. Osun people deserve better.

What is this one saying
Did you read at all?

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by muba4huss(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:

You can DECIEVE yourself
Not GOD
there is no form. it's fake
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by bedspread: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
muba4huss:
there is no form. it's fake
Lets hear from the traders
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Koolking(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:

You can DECIEVE yourself
Not GOD

It would cost us nothing but honor if we stop spreading falsehood to the gullible people. Even if you have the president because of your religious and political intolerance, you can always stand for the truth.

Requirements for Market/Trader Moni Loan Scheme are as follows:

You must be a Nigerian
You must be 18 years and above
You must be a business owner or trader
You must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
You must have a valid identification (For some traders who use their PVC as means of Identification does not mean the scheme requires your PVC. of course you can use other valid means of identification)
You must have a valid BVN
You must have a valid SIM/Phone number that is register with the service providers
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by bedspread: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Koolking:

It would cost us nothing but honor if we stop spreading falsehood to the gullible people. Even if you have the president because of your religious and political intolerance, you can always stand for the truth.

Requirements for Market/Trader Moni Loan Scheme are as follows:

You must be a Nigerian
You must be 18 years and above
You must be a business owner or trader
You must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
You must have a valid identification (For some traders who use their PVC as means of Identification does not the scheme requires your PVC. of course you can use other valid means of identification)
You must have a valid BVN
You must have a valid SIM/Phone number that is register with the service providers
My brother let's stop being unnecessarily sympathetic...

I say what I saw..
What was asked in wat I saw was PVC Number..

If u are blessing the Citizens as a Country, PVC should not come into place.. Moreso in an Election period...

Hope u know u can't Lie or DECIEVE yourself!!
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by geezynoni: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ekikor:

Remind me who you are to determine the content of one's comment angry angry
U get data,google it.
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by xtophy1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
jagabanban:
Oga,
what you saw is someone trying to exploit the programme. The true programme does not require filling of form. Registration is done via an app designed by purpose. The agents are in markets registering people. The only conditions attached are:
1. Being a petty trader.
2. Owning a bank account with BVN. This is used to validate the name supplied with the account number.

guy, i swear u are vexing me... Accept defect and let us hear word. Even with the picture, ure still arguing. Is your father a politician or are u one?
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by KingRagnar: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
The loan falling at the heels of the Osun election is just mere coincidence and not a political antic to garner votes as Oby Ezekwesili had insinuated. The Trademoi is part of the SIP as as such had been distributing loans at "unpredicted" times
Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Grayxme:

$30 loan grin grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d

1 Like

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Koolking(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
bedspread:

My brother let's stop being unnecessarily sympathetic...

I say what I saw..
What was asked in wat I saw was PVC Number..

If u are blessing the Citizens as a Country, PVC should not come into place.. Moreso in an Election period...

Hope u know u can't Lie or DECIEVE yourself!!

Yes, am sympathetic to truth not mischievousness.

Nice day to you sir

1 Like

Re: TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency by Jaqenhghar: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Thos is not a loan nah. Na wa O.The way people are careless with money.... anyway easy come easy go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia North: Traditional Ruler Invokes Death On Kalu’s Detractors / Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola / COVID-19: Ndume Calls For Part-time National Assembly To Save Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.