Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR (14966 Views)

FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi / No Allocation For Permanent Structure On Coastal Road Site - LASG / Zamfara Gives 'Repentant' Bandits Hilux Vehicles, Millions Of Naira - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by FrancMekason(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Its funny how people in the Presidency think everybody is as daft as the BMC .
The man raised some points that they should have been investigated instead of telling us about hilux budgeted or not.
The complainant said the money was paid into Abba Kyari's front account, can they not simply tell the man to provide the bank statement?

The complainant said he speaks with Abba Kyari on phone, can they not simply order the network providers to furnish them with the call logs of both parties ?

The complainant said they met at a hotel on specific dates, can they not order the hotel management to furnish them with Cctv tapes on those dates?

The complainant said he went to EFCC, I believe there will be a visitor's book opened in EFCC, Can it not be checked to see if the man was their guest on the dates he mention?

Even if the presidency did not award any Hilux conctract, should we also rule out the possibility that Abba kyari simply scammed the man?

My goodness how did we have these set of evil and daft men presiding over the affairs of this Nation, and to think they always brandish themselves as fighting corruption makes sensible Nigerians want to go insane.

U re there
Have been following this news since on Human right radio Fm Abuja(Brekete family)
I pray ds mata does die, without getting to the root of it��
May God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by justlikedat: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
I pity those who believe Buhari is fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by yomi96(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
clarocuzioo:
The man raised some points that they should have been investigated instead of telling us about hilux budgeted or not.
The complainant said the money was paid into Abba Kyari's front account, can they not simply tell the man to provide the bank statement?

The complainant said he speaks with Abba Kyari on phone, can they not simply order the network providers to furnish them with the call logs of both parties ?

The complainant said they met at a hotel on specific dates, can they not order the hotel management to furnish them with Cctv tapes on those dates?

The complainant said he went to EFCC, I believe there will be a visitor's book opened in EFCC, Can it not be checked to see if the man was their guest on the dates he mention?

Even if the presidency did not award any Hilux conctract, should we also rule out the possibility that Abba kyari simply scammed the man?

My goodness how did we have these set of evil and daft men presiding over the affairs of this Nation, and to think they always brandish themselves as fighting corruption makes sensible Nigerians want to go insane.
with people like you, i belive nigeria shall and will be great again
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by yungmill(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Presidency of un-saintly saints

1 Like

Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by CharleyBright(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Who believes Buhari led APC govt?
why wont the Presidency tell lies to cover for their own?
Bunch of Corrupt thieves and liarrs.
Abba Kyari is a Corrupt man with several shady deals linked to him, and Buhari is protecting him.
Buhari just carefully selected his northern cronies and strategically positioned them to steal and loot the nation dry while distracting Nigerians that he is fighting corruption. Mr Integrity my foot.
The level of rot and corruption going on in NNPC now is massive. And Buhari is the Petroleum Minister overseeing that ministry.
By time this Buhari govt is out, Nigerians will realise that looting under Jonathan was childsplay as compared to Buhari govt.

1 Like

Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by 2truthfulguy: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hello nairalanders. I really need your advise please.
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.

1 Like

Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by yaki84: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
bewla:
we always get carried away by our emotions living the subject to fly out of the matter no where was stated in the write-up that hilux was to be porches directly reader hilux and tayer mix so don't judge by this only reader like u rightly point out let him come up with evidence of payment true bank transfer or phone conversation
this is murdering at dawn.

nairalanders he murdered it.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by Hopebringer: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buhari the Lord of corruption..
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by bewla(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
yaki84:

this is murdering at dawn.

nairalanders he murdered it.
rather or whatever na u Sabi English no be my language
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by monlawal(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please when did purchase of vehicle tyres mean actual purchase of a whole vehicle?
What I see there is purchase of vehicle tyres for the listed vehicles.
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by Segmat1: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
If President Buhari really want to fight corruption,he should suspend Abba kyari so as to go and clear air on allegation levied against.
Nobody above the law.
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by AmazingELixir: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
cry

Hmm! This government and scandal, when do we get over all this fvckery...
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by Obdk: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Deomelo ipod pigs at it again
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by Nasir123(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
clarocuzioo:
The man raised some points that should have been investigated instead of telling us about hilux budgeted or not.

The complainant said he went to EFCC, I believe there will be a visitor's book opened in EFCC, Can it not be checked to see if the man was their guest on the dates he mentioned?

Even if the presidency did not award any Hilux contract, should we also rule out the possibility that Abba kyari simply scammed the man?

I'm telling you my brother!
Serious matter we have here in Nigeria.

Sad]!

1 Like

Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by Jflex07(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:
My signature please
What about your signature pretty!
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by neyobills: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
monlawal:
Please when did purchase of vehicle tyres mean actual purchase of a whole vehicle?
What I see there is purchase of vehicle tyres for the listed vehicles.

Let's just pretend its true so u think is very much OK for government that claim to fight corruption to use 189 million naira to buy tires in 2015 and another 94million to purchase tires the following year totalling 284 million naira just for tires alone in 2 years.

Now let me ask you how much does it even cost to set up a tire factory since we already have the raw materials?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
This apc Islamic government is full of lies.
president buhari is a thief.
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by slivertongue: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
dey wil soon say corruptn is fighting bak or dat u are a PDP agent 4interogating d issue &engaging in rational discourse
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by Tecno66: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Same guy collected N500 million bribe from mtn and no case made. Imagine how South Africe will be looking at us considering the fact that the guy is still in his job. Corruption is only found on PDP.
Oluwaseyi456:
ABBA KYARI IS A FRAUD
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by Deyvid123(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
clarocuzioo:
The man raised some points that should have been investigated instead of telling us about hilux budgeted or not.

The complainant said he went to EFCC, I believe there will be a visitor's book opened in EFCC, Can it not be checked to see if the man was their guest on the dates he mentioned?

Even if the presidency did not award any Hilux contract, should we also rule out the possibility that Abba kyari simply scammed the man?

Common sense is indeed not common in this country. A simple allegation that can be cleared up is taking forever to make any headway.
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by yaki84: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
bewla:
rather or whatever na u Sabi English no be my language
salutacion mista

1 Like

Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by Cleeve: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
It is a shame you a whole organisation and everyone in it can't read or comprehend the little read to them. It says TYRES! Common sense should tell them that N94 million cannot buy all the listed vehicles. What a shame!
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by Cleeve: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
With 'investigative reporters' like these who can't think or deduce that the said allocated amount can't buy the listed vehicles, Nigeria journalism is doomed! All they do is rush to press with trash.

1 Like

Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by ofwest47(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bako Waziri Kyari should report himself to the E F C C for confessing taking N29.9 million as bribe for hilux vehicles worth N300 million Naira . Was the bribe paid by cash or through bank transaction? He too is guilty of bribe taken.
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by Saintp(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Cleeve:
It is a shame you a whole organisation and everyone in it can't read or comprehend the little read to them. It says TYRES! Common sense should tell them that N94 million cannot buy all the listed vehicles. What a shame!

You are 100% right.
In fact, I heard they bought full containers of tyres and this will be shared to car owners in Abuja. Please let me know when they start distributing the tyres make I collect my own.

1 Like

Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by arrestdarrester: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Well, may be there is a pight going on, and may be the pight is against kwarraption.

As for a fight against corruption, we've been scammed...and the scammers won't even give us 50 kobo change
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by garetz: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
This government is a scam
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by jsb(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
*NEXT LIE PLEASE*
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by monlawal(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Go and find out how much first grade tyres cost. After doing that, find out all the cars under the office of the presidency and find out how much bullet proof tyres cost. I think you would understand why it is not just your regular kinda buying of tyres.
neyobills:

Let's just pretend its true so u think is very much OK for government that claim to fight corruption to use 189 million naira to buy tires in 2015 and another 94million to purchase tires the following year totalling 284 million naira just for tires alone in 2 years.

Now let me ask you how much does it even cost to set up a tire factory since we already have the raw materials?
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by Addme: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
naughtyendowed:
Please fill this survey you all. Thanks.

I am a researcher conducting a survey on international money transfer among Africans. I was wondering if you guys will be kind to fill out my survey. Will really help us understand how to serve Africa better. Thank you.

https://uchicago.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FG6nyW23djetP7
Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
bewla:
we always get carried away by our emotions living the subject to fly out of the matter no where was stated in the write-up that hilux was to be porches directly reader hilux and tayer mix so don't judge by this only reader like u rightly point out let him come up with evidence of payment true bank transfer or phone conversation
My brother, biko, ejoor, mbok, abeg, next time write in your mother tongue. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Atiku Thanks US, UK, EU, Says Not Fighting for Embattled CJN / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows: FG Launches Programme To Employ 20,000 Graduates Yearly / Atiku, Wike’s Camps Rivers Meeting Ends In Stalemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.