Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa (39354 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate / Photos Of Saraki As He Arrives Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by Moreoffaith(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
2019 will definitely be tough for buhari if indeed he's too contest.....

DONT COME BACK AND SHOUT BIAFRA IF YOUR SO CALLED SARAKI DID NOT WIN O.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by olasco2035: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Don't quote me again
hope itz not a warning

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by wine4040404: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Most Affordable ICT Solution Strictly for NGOs GUARANTEED You Can’t Get Elsewhere

A strong online presence is one of the things that non-profits simply can’t do without. You need a great website to make your voice heard on the web. Even if you have little or no budget for a website, you can still create an effective site.
With this, we provide solutions that can further help genuine NGOs put smiles on faces that truly need them

What You Get!

- Https://www.YourNGOWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
- 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
- Unlimited Hosting Space

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by FTjnr(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:

not that i'm against your hustle for first to comment (as it's one of the things that make you cum when the cucumber can't be found) but the fact that you can never make a simple sentence without attempting to murder English for queen elizabeth is what i don't seem to understand.

dumb heads like you should always wait till it gets to the next page.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by emmie14: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
The only place Saraki can get anything close to an impressive crowd in the North is in Kwara. Outside Kwara he is a nobody. He is just not a crowd-puller. Not his fault though.
He is somebody. Still the senate president. You mean that number 3 citizen of federal republic of one Nigeria is nobody? So who are you? Since you not Buhari or Yemi .
Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by KrystosCJ(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Next thing he will visit Sandaji Filling Station and the hospitals to commiserate with those who lost loved ones that were killed in the gas explosion.

Typical Nigerian politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by raymytech1: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Raymytech, the website Designer
Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by hopexter(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Even if PDP merge all their presidential aspirants, they would still be no match for his excellency, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Rtd. Major Gen. Mohammadu Buhari.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by Benekruku(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Tough if Saraki contest grin

PDP won't try it in the first place.

Issa walk over for Bubu if Saraki is the candidate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by BabaO2: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
He's the weakest of all the pdp aspirants, i dont see him as a free man to even contest the election, his armed robbery involvement case will soonest be activated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by Dinho20(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
OUR NEW PRESIDENT

1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by Benekruku(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Moreoffaith:

DONT COME BACK AND SHOUT BIAFRA IF YOUR SO CALLED SARAKI DID NOT WIN O.

That's my worry, they will start shouting Biafra again once they lose out come 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by Rilwayne001: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
This man should Sha come and give me #20,000,000 make I vote for him. sad

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by olasco2035: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
FTjnr:

not that i'm against your hustle for first to comment (as it's one of the things that make you cum when the cucumber can't be found) but the fact that you can never make a simple sentence without attempting to murder English for queen elizabeth is what i don't seem to understand.

bro take it easy on him nw...u want him to commit suicide nii....

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by dermmy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
olasco2035:

z

Lmao
Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by olasco2035: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dinho20:
OUR NEW PRESIDENT
na saraki dey credit ur account abi...it will soon stop bro better enjoy ya self now....
Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by Bestway10: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Show me the crowd Abeg next

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by Psalter: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
What a massive crowd indeed! A man that shut down the national assembly so he could have time to pursue his selfish ambition at the expense of a whole nation. He is surely headed for doom.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by cyril10(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
pol23:
Saraki is a corrupt man....ZoneB never said this When He was with them...
Tinubu is a Saint and very Honest.

All politicians are corrupt including your saint Buhari.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by Moreoffaith(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Benekruku:

That's my worry, they will start shouting Biafra again once they lose out come 2019

I SWEAR DOWN, THIS PEOPLE CAN SUPPORT A STATUE JUST BECAUSE OF HATRED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by Dinho20(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
This ones na crowd... Abi passersby wey dey try see whether e go comot something.
BEHAVE
Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by olasco2035: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
2019 will definitely be tough for buhari if indeed he's to contest.....
so u finally edit ur brain..... that's gud
Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by Villagechief1: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
ok na
Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by emmie14: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
FTjnr:

There is something in English called "typographic error " your insults and corrections remain clear signs of arrogance .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by femmy2010(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sharpshooota:
He was a saint in APC

But now all I hear is corrupt Saraki

Zombies are walking dead grin

APC took him to C.C.B. and later announced he was the patron of Offa robbers .
All this was while he was in APC .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by chidextec: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Where is the crowd? grin pix was taken from angle 90. Reverse the camera to angle 330 or 360 degree I will notice that d crowd is not more than 100 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dinho20:
BEHAVE
And if i don't?
Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by ChrisOkodugha: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
God is on your side Mr. Senate President.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by sammylink: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Crowd my foot!!! Ole
Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by Dinho20(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
And if i don't?
THEN I WILL ATTACK YOU IN THE DREAM WHEN YOU ARE ASLEEP
Re: Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa by kernel001: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
This guy reminds me of Absalom in the bible. There is nothing wrong in being ambitious. But when it is becoming a kind of do or die I get scared and pissed off.

Absalom... Indeed. What's wrong with his aspiration? Tell me one thing this guy has done wrong or worse than Tinubu, just one.

#HolierThanThou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.