Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) (31965 Views)

Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / Is This The Best Car For Nigerian Roads? - Photos / Leaked Photos Of The 2018 Benz CLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
thank God say dis one even get gear stick, authomatik atleast, but to me, drivin cars wit automatic gears is not drivin to me.
Drivin a car wit manual gear is d art of DRIVING.

as for all those cars without gear stick replaced by button gears, wa koyooooorrr oo!
cars wit playstation gamepad controllerz ni grin
Re: The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) by Henri8: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Only Toyota no sabi design car interiors.

1 Like

Re: The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) by darkelf: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
noble71:
guy calm down. who provoke you?

He's kinda right bro.

How many honest and hardworking Nigerians can actually afford tens of millions to buy new cars.

Probably not up to 1% of the general population

2 Likes

Re: The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) by dannyrilson1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Doesn't look cute from behind.

1 Like

Re: The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) by noble71(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
yeah he is right. but he is sounding too hash.
darkelf:

He's kinda right bro.

How many honest and hardworking Nigerians can actually afford tens of millions to buy new cars.

Probably not up to 1% of the general population

Re: The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) by soffyB: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
I'm a core follower of Autojosh! I hope you are aware that companies send their press releases to their approved bloggers and they want it posted as its in their press release?

You can also devote your time and energy to your passion instead of stalking other people.

antagonist:

nobody bro, original ideas are what moves a technical niche blog like autojosh.com forward.

plagiarism is not cool at all. like the Volvo thread the other day that also ended up on front page this post was also plagiarized.

if you doubt me go to

http://media.mitsubishicars.com/releases/all-new-mitsubishi-2018-eclipse-cross-offers-stimulating-design-confidence-inspiring-driving-and-technology-to-help-drive-your-ambition

that's the original post.

though its a media release, they copied it word for word and posted on autojosh, then lifted it again and posted on nairaland, and then used the copied article on autojosh.com as their source on nairaland, making it seem like an original autojosh.com content.

As was mentioned in that volvo thread,

if a crook steals from Bank A and deposits the stolen money in Bank B, and then used the money from bank B to pay bills to bank C, is the money not still stolen?

1 Like

Re: The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) by antagonist: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
soffyB:
I'm a core follower of Autojosh! I hope you are aware that companies send their press releases to their approved bloggers and they want it posted as its in their press release?

You can also devote your time and energy to your passion instead of stalking other people.

my passion is doing very well, thanks for your concern.

as for companies sending press releases, check the post where I posted that it was a media release. I also know that even when there are press releases the blogs or recipients always link back to the original source, yet every post on nairaland has the copied post on autojosh as the source

besides that Volvo thread in particular was copied verbatim from Volvo website itself, there was no press release

what you and your friend are up to may seem to be an easy path to backlinks but in the long run copying content like that will hurt your website. I have nothing to gain or lose either way, but these are ideas that can move your brand forward

it's constructive criticism, if you can't see that then you're on your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mitsubishi is good, nice engine

buh the hand eeh
Re: The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) by immaculate1234(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2018
abeg why facebook dey kill akant like Iraq and Iran fight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. / Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) / Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.