Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! (27256 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Goat Farming Business / Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by joeyreports: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by juri: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cee9:
I am currently living in JIGAWA STATE.HOME OF GOATS IN NIGERIA. IF you need GOATS,COWs OR SHEEP contact me on watsapp 07060484547..I will be willing to accommodate anyone who wishes to come down and buy too.
God bless you..
For prices it depends on what you need..

May take you on this offer someday.
Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by juri: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cee9:
Hays and dusa(maize, wheat bran available)

Excellent.
Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by PucciGuru(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
Please I need 4 families of goat ..If you have, please DM me.
Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by Gloriouspa(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sammielee007:

I was the one that spoke with you on phone today, as regard goat rearing. Thanks for your advice and guidance. God bless you. I will get back at you as events unfold, thanks my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by Daruma2016: 2:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Cee9:
Hays and dusa(maize, wheat bran available)

Do you still have these?
Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by stdurumi: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Fun Facts About Goats

Goats are so valuable, that in the past they were used in replacement for silver as payments.
Goats hits puberty when they are about three to fifteen months of age.
They are adaptable to climatic conditions.
Goats being herd animals do not thrive singly, they tend to be depressed.
https://businessplan.com.ng/goat-farming-business-plan-nigeria-feasibility-study-goat-farming/
Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by cattlefarming01: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
How To Fatten Cow For A Shorter Time To Make More Money

Livestock-Zyme is fortified with enzymes which ensures your animals to absorb nutrients from their feed to enable your animals increase growth and milk production and increases their immune system for high disease resistance.

Livestock-Zyme ensures your animals to absorb nutrients from feed and fully utilize it for increase in growth within the shortest possible time to help you reduce your cost of feeding which boost your profit.

With the application of Livestock-Zyme, better feed utilization for growth, zero mortality for your animals and more income for you

HOW TO USE (Sheep, Goat, Cattle, Pigs)
Simply add 1 capful of livestock-zyme into 40litres of water or 1 bottle of livestock-zyme liquid feed into 2,400litres of water and feed normally.

For Delivery Of Product Contact 08033492090

Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by cattlefarming01: 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
How To Fatten Goat In A Shorter Period For More Profit

Livestock-Zyme ensures your animals to absorb nutrients from feed and fully utilize it for increase in growth within the shortest possible time to help you reduce your cost of feeding which boost your profit.

With the application of Livestock-Zyme, better feed utilization for growth, zero mortality for your animals and more income for you

HOW TO USE
Simply add 1 capful of livestock-zyme into 40litres of water or 1 bottle of livestock-zyme liquid feed into 2,400litres of water and feed normally.

For Delivery Of Product Contact 08033492090

Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by Babakolanut(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by Babakolanut(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2023
What is the minimum start up costs and how to get started? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by Balloa1(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2023
ijeshaboy:
Contact me for your sokoto goat at a cheaper price, I have delivered to many nairalanders.

Are you still doing this?
Re: Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! by Balloa1(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2023
Sammielee007:
Goat farming Biz is good and very stressful because I am into it, I started with a buck(ram), sheep and kano goat. It is good start small to gain experience. Thank u.
Reply me on Whatsapp please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rice Farmers Meet Here / My Maize Farming Adventure In Pictures / Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.