Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Saraki Submits Nomination Forms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Submits Nomination Forms (16037 Views)

I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms / Gunshots At PDP Secretariat As Atiku Submits Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by techstack: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Is this verifiable?
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by oladele00(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2018
A man who masterminded the offa bank robbery has got nothing to offer to Nigerians than agony and more brutal killings... Saraki is not the solution to our problems. Buhari is the only solution to our problems... I will walk naked from ondo to Abuja if baba buhari is declared president for 2019... God bless PMB

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Corrinthians(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2018
I just dislike bloggers. I dislike them more than I do our police and politicians.

How the heck is someone SUBMITTING a form he has filled news?

They had to use the word RETURNS just to bait people into clicking their utterly USELESS news.

I will NEVER visit blogs from Nigeria. Only one I used to was Linda Ikeji's. Stopped looooong time ago.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by fmthegreatest(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2018
FAKE NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEWARE.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2018
ultimate77:

grinThe Nigga was in today already... We just arrived.
na the alert cuz tremor for the BMC brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Bilaludeen:

Dr Bukola Saraki

Senate President Bukola Saraki has returned his expression of interest and nomination forms that he completed to vie for the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He stormed the national secretariat of the former ruling party in Abuja at about 6pm on Tuesday with a retinue of Senators and other supporters.

Former Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe, who had defected from the PDP was also in the entourage.

More to come.
http://surecontents..com/2018/09/saraki-returns-nomination-forms.html

Is it 6am Tuesday or 6pm on Tuesday.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by carammel(f): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Afamed:
Those who believe Saraki will win the PDP Presidential primary are the same set of people who ignorantly bathed with salt during the ebola outbreak few years ago.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
I just dislike bloggers. I dislike them more than I do our police and politicians.

How the heck is someone SUBMITTING a form he has filled news?

They had to use the word RETURNS just to bait people into clicking their utterly USELESS news.

I will NEVER visit blogs from Nigeria. Only one I used to was Linda Ikeji's. Stopped looooong time ago.
me too intact I stopped immediately I started..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
I know it!

Should he continue he should have been highly humiliated at the long run, I think he has taken a wise descition now.
which decision did he take? he is submitting the already filled form
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by AgentGoat: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Those who believe Saraki will win the PDP Presidential primary are the same set of people who ignorantly bathed with salt during the ebola outbreak few years ago.
Credit: Afamed
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by RevenGeMission: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki seems confused , Or maybe he bought the form to counter Buhari over Impeachment rumor ??

Either way , who buys form, fills it , and returns it ??
Afamed:
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by mvem(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Game on Saraki. I just love this man. He always outsmart his opponents. Now, people will no longer be able to calculate his political move again. What a brave move.
..but he is a Fulani man

1 Like

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by equipux(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
?
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
hotplate:
this is a step in the right direction for the PDP I believe there are more to step down in the coming week...
he did not step down .he submitted an already filled form
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by nrexzy: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2018
Mklancee:

whose finger did he bite ? he still has kwara in his pocket
His family......
U can loss everything buh not family
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2018
nrexzy:
His family...... U can loss everything buh not family
but he still remain the undisputed leader of kwara state
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by billgatexp(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Bilaludeen:

Dr Bukola Saraki

Senate President Bukola Saraki has returned his expression of interest and nomination forms that he completed to vie for the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He stormed the national secretariat of the former ruling party in Abuja at about 6pm on Tuesday with a retinue of Senators and other supporters.

Former Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe, who had defected from the PDP was also in the entourage.

More to come.

Abi na for dream you see this news. Hodid he return form on Tuesday 6pm. When today is Tuesday. Ha na wa oh
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by nrexzy: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2018
Mklancee:

but he still remain the undisputed leader of kwara state
Nooop he isn't.
Don't worry the forthcoming election would clarify u..
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Omojolaray(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Fake news
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2018
kollinz1234:
This guy (Saraki) is a political Demon. The guy is a master political chess player. Nobody read this move and nobody knows where its all going to but Buhari should be prepared for *anything*
nobody read the move because it was waste of time and resources anyway. Everybody knew that sakari cant beat buhari... Its ike saying nobody read the move of david mark to pick presidential normination form.. Nobody has that time....

bring anybody. if you like bring back jonathan..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Shosvegas(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Afamed:

Chai u re wicked

1 Like

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Shosvegas(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2018
Afamed:

I am in Pain....in Uncle Fayose's voice
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by webgenius234(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2018
But like seriously, Saraki as president will be total failure..the guy is heading to becoming a cabal. "likes" for Saraki, "share" for Buhari cool
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Jabioro: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki would soon outsmart himself..Tuesday 6pm in Nigeria and here it's 8am in a real Nigeria time.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by kunmiiii: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Its still a conundrum how and why some people think Saraki is a "master" political chess player...he's playing himself into political oblivion and he's been cheered on by people who are unconsciously rooting for his inexistence politically. If Saraki is your mentor;you need to evaluate your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by fruqy(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Bilaludeen:

Dr Bukola Saraki

More to come.

Always hated this guy. He killed many people in Kwara. He has blood on his hands. He looted funds in Kwara and sat to dominate afterwards. I wish I could get my hands on him and give him pure beating. That's how I feel when I see him on the news. But since that can't happen, I'll keep praying other States of Nigeria aren't as gullible as Kwara people. Maybe it's Juju, I don't know.

I pity those who support him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by McGriff(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Misleading comments tbvh, why can't uou guys read and understand before writing rubbish?
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2018
Afamed:

I'm sure u drank excess salt that day and got high BP grin
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2018
fruqy:

Always hated this guy. He killed many people in Kwara. He has blood on his hands. He looted funds in Kwara and sat to dominate afterwards. I wish I could get my hands on him and give him pure beating. That's how I feel when I see him on the news. But since that can't happen, I'll keep praying other States of Nigeria aren't as gullible as Kwara people. Maybe it's Juju, I don't know.

I pity those who support him.

Buhari has killed much more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2018
vcente:
Saraki knows what he is doing. I believe he is trying to pit the candidates against one another, then take over by being the only candidate who can unite them.

Personally I believe Saraki is what Nigeria needs, simply because he is smarter than all the other pdp combined.
True.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Attorney-general Malami Stalled N5.7 Billion Corruption Case Against Former / Nigeria Air Force To Reward Bashir Umar For Returning Lost 37,000 Euros To Owner / ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.