Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms (21622 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms / Gunshots At PDP Secretariat As Atiku Submits Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by powerfulguy: 7:07pm On May 11, 2022
Running mate to Gen Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), in the 2011 presidential election, Pastor Tunde Bakare says he is trusting God to emerge candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2023 general election.

Bakare who spoke with newsmen on Wednesday in Abuja, after submitting his expression of interest and nomination forms said he has all it takes to beat other aspirants.

He said, “Anyone who participates in a race must run according to the rules. My chances are as bright as that of any person. I am eminently qualified either by age or experience or everything that counts in this race. And I trust God that I will emerge the winner.

We have fulfilled our own side and it is now for the party to set the stage and to tell us what next. They will determine what next. What I know for now is that there will be screening and after screening for those who may have appeal, they will appeal.

Thereafter, there will be primaries and by the grace of God, we have decided to run according to the rules and we expect to win by His special grace. My chances are as bright as that of any person. I am eminently qualified either by age or experience or everything that counts in this race. And I trust God that I will emerge the winner,” he added.

Bakare also expressed commitment to the realisation of a new Nigeria in his life time, promising to be the bridge between the past, present and the future.

https://dailytrust.com/i-trust-god-ill-emerge-apc-presidential-candidate-bakare

3 Likes

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by nickxtra(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2022
And there was no picture, at least to show for the feat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Jay5mie: 7:09pm On May 11, 2022
Wike, Ameachi, Jonathan for President.

Any other candidate should go and rest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Baawaa(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2022
Tunde Bakare is a joker, he is just playing on his member's intelligent, moreover 50% of them will not vote for him.Tunde Bakare is rooting for Tinubu

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Mooh247: 7:11pm On May 11, 2022
shocked

Wow

How did he get 360 Statutory delegates... No consultation, no traveling up and down

Or is he Buhari's annoited man

65 Likes

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Cholls(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2022
powerfulguy:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Truthisunique2: 9:57pm On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

Wow

How did he get 360 Statutory delegates... No consultation, no traveling up and down

Or is he Buhari's annoited man

joke on una with this statutory bullshit

That's what Bakare is telling una, the people who dey meet chairman at night decide everything

11 Likes

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by LibertyRep: 9:58pm On May 11, 2022
God? How?

Sincerely, nothing is impossible for God to do, but I'm sure he'll not do for you what you should do for yourself.

How can a candidate who hasn't been crisscrossing the length and breadth of the country canvasing for votes from delegates suddenly feels God will hand him the party's ticket.

4 Likes

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Mooh247: 10:00pm On May 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
joke on una with this statutory bullshit

That's what Bakare is telling una, the people who dey meet chairman at night decide everything

So when is ameashiit resigning and submiting his withdrawal form

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Truthisunique2: 10:06pm On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

So when is ameashiit resigning and submiting his withdrawal form

that pic you posted must really torment you

Adamu Na we put am there, we shift the rules as we wish

5 Likes

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Mooh247: 10:08pm On May 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
that pic you posted must really torment you

Adamu Na we put am there, we shift the rules as we wish

So ameashiit no go resign
Hahahahaa

June 1 una learn

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Nigerialabalaba: 10:11pm On May 11, 2022
Baawaa:
Tunde Bakare is a joker, he is just playing on his member's intelligent, moreover 50% of them will not vote for him.Tunde Bakare is rooting for Tinubu
at least he submit hin form as originally stated in d rule book of APC wey say today na deadline.
So far, na only 2 out of 28 don submit, d 26 remaining na people wey no dey follow rules niyen na

7 Likes

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2022
That's a lie lie(big cap)
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by dfrost: 10:13pm On May 11, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by NwaNimo1(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2022
...his form has already been processed!

[img]https:///media/7-06-2018/9BRk8c.gif[/img]

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by 96ACE: 10:13pm On May 11, 2022
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Truthisunique2: 10:14pm On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

So ameashiit no go resign
Hahahahaa

June 1 una learn
Amaechi would resign nothing new

So long as Buhari himself no resign, we dey gidigba
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by God1000(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2022
Such wishful thinking

1 Like

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by IPIGSRHYPO: 10:14pm On May 11, 2022
[s]
Jay5mie:
Wike, Ameachi, Jonathan for President.

Any other candidate should go and rest.
[/s]

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Day169: 10:14pm On May 11, 2022
100 million just like that? shocked
People are just responding to this fund raiser like it's a bazaar!

1 Like

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2022
Leave sky daddy out of this.. You ain't going nowhere. It's either he's not existing or he's probably up there sleeping.. Lmfao..

2 Likes

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by shedisavage: 10:14pm On May 11, 2022
Emerge as wetin sef
Make I come dey go abeg
Haj
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Okhuadams(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/i-trust-god-ill-emerge-apc-presidential-candidate-bakare
Trusting God and God telling to go forth Pastor Tunde Bakere are two different things

1 Like

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:15pm On May 11, 2022
Ogun state,
Where I come from,
Politics and pulpit are of the same family.

I'm glad Bakare is just acting out to that script.
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by englishmart(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2022
You trust God, but you move around with security. Is God a joke to you?

7 Likes

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Truthisunique2: 10:15pm On May 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

at least he submit hin form as originally stated in d rule book of APC wey say today na deadline.
So far, na only 2 out of 28 don submit, d 26 remaining na people wey no dey follow rules niyen na
bakare Na political novice so it's expected if he doesn't know the inner working of APC and panick submit

But for tilumbu to be his grade too without knowledge of the deadline shifting is the big disgrace

As he be now, APC can as well involve one or two modification rules for submission and baba werey don run submit empty sheet

1 Like

Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by Grandeurr(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2022
ok
Re: I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms by tnerro1(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2022
He should have used the money to repay the loan he took from Wema bank instead of dashing it to APC

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence / Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics / Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.