Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices (14030 Views)

Why Prices Of Bread Are High – Bakers / Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by iambabaG: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2018
Kuku kill us..!!
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by doubler(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2018
This is jux d beginning..we haven’t seen anything yet in this country..no future promised to us in this country
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by chris20000: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Make una increase am na, we dey buy bag of rice na bread we no fit buy? We can survive in any situation. This country is made for us o,we no fit run instead this country go run for us.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Homeboiy: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
slawomir:

haha I like that bread
I must buy am every weekend before i go house Uniben

Make I meet you for main gate make u buy one for me nah
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by chara019: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Firefire:
The wicked CHANGE is spreading...

Kai Barber!

Any further vote for Buhary i 2019, is a VOTE for SUICIDE mission accross the country.

You are being warned again.
hiaaaaa......I've never bought sanitary pad #100 o
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by chara019: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
bread that we are still managing to buy.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by RevenGeMission: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Just like i predicted, there will be fuel and food scarcity as the 2019 election time draws near,

You can laugh about it now , but i will remind you when it's time , some people are going to hold this country to ransom just to ensure the person they hate doesn't win that election

CROWNWEALTH019:
grin All is set for 2019 grin

Anybody way vote buhari is from the kingdom of hell

Even out bread way we they manage he wan take am from us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Firefire(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
chara019:
hiaaaaa......I've never bought sanitary pad #100 o

How much you dey buy am?

1 Like

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by elujah1(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Most times when you go to the market and return,
you feel you lost some money or they cheated you when you look at what you bought compared to the money you"ve spent. Yet they say he is the best.
Firefire:

Kai Barber!

Any further vote for Buhary in 2019, is a VOTE for SUICIDE mission accross the country.

2 Likes

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Firefire(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Just like i predicted, there will be fuel and food scarcity as the 2019 election time draws near,

You can laugh about it now , but i will remind you when it's time , some people are going to hold this country to ransom just to ensure the person they hate doesn't win that election

The terrorist will not win, Insha'Allah.

1 Like

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Bullhari007(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
one useless dwarf Okija deities has eaten better part of his brain From Ugah Anambra state , said we must clap for lifeless kai Barbar because he has plunged us into unredeemable abject poverty... Nigeria now belong to the dogs

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by karllemah44(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin All is set for 2019 grin

Anybody way vote buhari is from the kingdom of hell

Even out bread way we they manage he wan take am from us
bros I tire oo,! After garri and groundnut...bread and akara have been a life saver
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Firefire(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2018
elujah1:
Most times when you go to the market and return,
you feel you lost some money or they cheated you when you look at what you bought compared to the money you"ve spent. Yet they say he is the best.

Ths is the reality, and some lifeless and poverty ridden individuals still want the terrorist to continue.

Another set of warning ahead of 2019.

1 Like

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by slawomir: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Homeboiy:

Make I meet you for main gate make u buy one for me nah
na only Saturday i fit take run am for you.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2018
peacettw:

That's a shallow way of thinking
Well, i'm not sorry tongue
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Homeboiy: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2018
slawomir:

na only Saturday i fit take run am for you.

I go dey school on Saturday
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by philos(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2018
I blame the Government of the day for their seemingly insensitive disposition towards the common Masses. It's a pity we've gotten to this extremely sorry situation in this country.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by olajide8(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Firefire:

Kai Barber!

Any further vote for Buhary in 2019, is a VOTE for SUICIDE mission accross the country.

The price of petrol was increased by 64% - from N87 to N143, how in heaven name would the price of everything remain constant less I forget exchange rate also increased from N180- N360 and all the components of bread manufacturing are imported wheat/flour, butter, sugar - so this should be expected - the good thing is the exchange rate is stable now- if we can become self sufficient and produce our own petrol- we would be able to re-denonimate the naira, but it's better at this rate it makes the cost of production cheaper - if we have the raw materials to produce to export to the world
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Alexrayz(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2018
Firefire:

Kai Barber!

Mr analyst will u ask ur self what was d oil price den and how d market was favourable to Nigeria import of oil am not a fan of d president but it wrong to compare d state of d economy by just blaming d leadership oga jona was eating fat on oil boom yet we live like rat nw we leaving like rat so what ur point look at d case of Venezuela Argentina even nw south Africa in respect to how d oil market has dealt with d economy u realize dat it not just peculiar to Nigeria alone

2 Likes

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by crafteck(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2018
immhotep:

What do you expect from Sai Babaric economy ?

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d

Uncle Jona taught us how to live on loans and subsidy while his wife used 50 percent of our income to build personal properties , uncle buhari pushes us to use loans for developmental projects and live on our own.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2018
I saw this in the news yesterday and I said, "bread again?". According to bakers Union, Flour was N6500 but now sold for N11000.

If Nigeria needs positive change, we should sweep out these recycled leaders. Ghana did it, Rwanda has a good leader etc.

Anyone supporting Buhari/Atiku/Markarfi etc are all enemies of Nigeria.

We need dynamic, detribalized, educated, nonreligious and a 21st century leader. I am not a politician or from his State but I think that someone like Donald Duke, if given the chance, would do better as President.

There are other good leaders out there but sadly, most are not in politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2018
crafteck:

Uncle Jona taught us how to live on loans and subsidy while his wife used 50 percent of our income to build personal properties , uncle buhari pushes us to use loans for developmental projects and live on our own.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Laralag: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2018
trustworthy1:
Are they not tired of increasing the cost of bread? Imagine bread sold at the price of 200# and 250# in the year 2014 and part of 2015 is now being sold for 400# or 350#. Infact there is no more 50# bread, it is now 100# or 80# in rare cases. God please help us.
Bread is still 250-300 in lagos, where do they sell for 400 let me move my bakery there
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Sharpshooota: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2018
zinnyzee:
Who cares?

I hate bread!
Let garri sha stay as it is.

Can't believe a human being made this statement
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Can't believe a human being made this statement
Believe it, baby.

I'm as human as can be.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by adetes: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Bread citizen food, Allah make everything easy for us o
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Born2Breed(f): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Emmanuel555(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2018
Everything is going wrong in this country, How would an average man survive.
They really want us dead but God pass them
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Born2Breed(f): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2018
crafteck:

Receive sense in name of whatever you believe in...

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2018
lagos sets the standard for bread , if they increase prices other states will follow suit, interms of quality what is obtainable in SS and SE states is crap.

imagine paying 600 naira for potassium bromate packaged as bread in ph.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Food Sweeteners We Eat Everyday! / How Do You Think Is The Best Way To Drink Garri? / Help Me Ladies! My Rice Is Too Wet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.