Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,521 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices (14031 Views)

Why Prices Of Bread Are High – Bakers / Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Aystarz: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2018
englishmart:
if it's for me, bakers will die of hunger.

You don't eat bread?
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by olowo1995(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin All is set for 2019 grin

[b]Anybody way vote buhari is from the kingdom of hell[b]

Even out bread way we they manage he wan take am from us

Guy u dey mad niii.... Shey na im increase all this thing niii... Wetin u self dey venture in, ur fadas are there seeking personal interest in politics collecting huge sum of money for just discussing yeye talk
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Firefire:
The wicked CHANGE is spreading...

Kai Barber!

Any further vote for Buhary in 2019, is a VOTE for SUICIDE mission accross the country.

You are being warned again.

A bag of cement is N2650 sef

1 Like

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Bizibi(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Just like i predicted, there will be fuel and food scarcity as the 2019 election time draws near,

You can laugh about it now , but i will remind you when it's time , some people are going to hold this country to ransom just to ensure the person they hate doesn't win that election

hold which country to ransom?
Tell your president to wake up
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Haa .E Jo e ma cause trouble o
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Abagworo(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2018
trustworthy1:
Are they not tired of increasing the cost of bread? Imagine bread sold at the price of 200# and 250# in the year 2014 and part of 2015 is now being sold for 400# or 350#. Infact there is no more 50# bread, it is now 100# or 80# in rare cases. God please help us.

The whole increase in price happened during recession between 2014 and 2016 after which we've had a price drop between 2016 and now. Dollar went as high as 520 Naira then but has also dropped to 360 thereby making this their claims dubious. They raised the price of bread from 250 to 450 for that matter and have not still reduced it.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by dingbang(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2018
na cassava bread go sure pass. iranu ekpiti

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by mkoabiola: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Enjoy d change while it last

Una nva see something.

Ds is d worst president so far

1 Like

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by sanpipita(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Lucid1:
Y?

The price mechanism in Nigeria is messed up.

These days I hardly go to the market cos I’ll leave angry, the prices are over bloated, then they’ll ask you ‘how much you go pay’?

Just so you’ll shoot yourself in the foot by proposing a price that’s way above their cost price, because they want to earn even more than the manufacturer.

This isn’t about the president, it’s pure greed.

Didn't you see they listed reasons to why there might be a hike, when production costs rises only way to stay in business is to increase prices unless you want them to fold up, I'm even hearing shoprite are increasing prices, the economy has been very bad under this govt
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by eneyoduke(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2018
With this more useless group to buy more form.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Sharpshooota: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2018
zinnyzee:
Believe it, baby.

I'm as human as can be.

So because you don't like bread... Those who do should go to hell abi
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Digitalwitch: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ah so Nadia coconut bread go increase to 1k
grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink this guy must be uniben student living close to Nadia bakery grin grin
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Digitalwitch: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2018
Homeboiy:
Uniben student grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Esseite:
My problem is that every single contestant is better than Buhari including you and myself.. and its making it difficult to pick one, buhari has made everyother person look albert einstein smart to us all.

Its like being a 1 after zero, we no longer know who is a 20 or who is a 1/2.
I swear, the first paragraph summed our situation entirely well! Its such a pity

1 Like

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by poweredcom(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Una never see anytin

Make dollar even high self
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by mechanics(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2018
They should not increase bread price o.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by crafteck(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2018
Born2Breed:

Receive sense in name of whatever you believe in...

Aunty sensible, don't let hatred of this admin blind you, you hated the last admin and would hate the next set of federal government too, the worlds economy is dynamic, nothing remains the same..
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Alanzazani: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2018
This type of thing will lead to protests in some countries. In Nigeria some will start justifying this madness while Thier oppressors live in opulence
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by peacettw: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
zinnyzee:
Well, i'm not sorry tongue

Lol
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Babacele: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I swear, the first paragraph summed our situation entirely well! Its such a pity
Vivy dear i do not think soo when I place other contestants' political CV side by side with Buhari's. Maybe you and I but others so far, naaah! What are our parameters in measuring these presidential candidates? Don't you think we should be specific rather than being promiscuous in our approach? How you dey ?

1 Like

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by ladyF(f): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Time to switch to cabin biscuit. cry

1 Like

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Oyiboman69: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Firefire:
The wicked CHANGE is spreading...

Kai Barber!

Any further vote for Buhary in 2019, is a VOTE for SUICIDE mission accross the country.

You are being warned again.
do you have a better option?
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Sleekfingers: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin All is set for 2019 grin

Anybody way vote buhari is from the kingdom of hell

Even out bread way we they manage he wan take am from us

Who do you suggest we should vote for?
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Born2Breed(f): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
crafteck:

Aunty sensible, don't let hatred of this admin blind you, you hated the last admin and would hate the next set of federal government too, the worlds economy is dynamic, nothing remains the same..

I did not hate the last admin but disliked its ineptitude. I supported a change of government but when it was clear Buhari was the flag bearer of that replacement, I lost hope for this country.

Buhari was a disaster from the onset and the worst will come if re-elected. 300 naira bread today will be the size of 50 naira bread 2019 if Buhari is re-elected.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by englishmart(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Aystarz:

You don't eat bread?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Babacele:
Vivy dear i do not think soo when I place other contestants' political CV side by side with Buhari's. Maybe you and I but others so far, naaah! What are our parameters in measuring these presidential candidates? Don't you think we should be specific rather than being promiscuous in our approach? How you dey ?
My bro, I dey where u leave me o.
Please abeg make we no fight.
Which CV does Buhari get? Your CV are your accomplishments over a period that stands as your selling point vis a vis your peers that should give u an edge over them.
What has / can Buhari offer?
If this were a country like SA or even Egypt, he would have been impeached long ago let's not even talk about climes in the diaspora.
Let's give others a chance especially untested breaths of fresh air like the Durotoyes, Sowores of this world.
The one we all thought had a plan ( going by his unrepentant and repeated trials for the presidency) did NOTHING and showed he had no real plan.
We made a mistake once, pls let's not make it again.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Babacele: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

My bro, I dey where u leave me o.
Please abeg make we no fight.
Which CV does Buhari get? Your CV are your accomplishments over a period that stands as your selling point vis a vis your peers that should give u an edge over them.
What has / can Buhari offer?
If this were a country like SA or even Egypt, he would have been impeached long ago let's not even talk about climes in the diaspora.
Let's give others a chance especially untested breaths of fresh air like the Durotoyes, Sowores of this world.
The one we all thought had a plan ( going by his unrepentant and repeated trials for the presidency) did NOTHING and showed he had no real plan.
We made a mistake once, pls let's not make it again.
lols.....Buhari may not be the expected Eldorado but he is way far better than all these guys. Apart from exporting Cannabis, I haven't heard any revolutionary plan in Sowore's campaigns ,nor has Durotoye impressed my mother with the innovativeness of his mind. Nor has any of the old political donkeys wowed Nigerians with the magic of their ideas.

If not for a Buhari, how would we have managed the socioeconomic rubble that PDP left this nation after 16 years of rape? In a PDP induced recession , Pmb has not only stabilized the nation, he has given us hope as well - a fundamental foundation only a better candidate can appreciate and build on.
Buhari's CV is intimidating - from security,infrastructural development, Niger Delta issue, social investment to economy diversification- he has been a better manager given the mess of a nation he was entrusted to restore to sanity since 2015.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Babacele:
lols.....Buhari may not be the expected Eldorado but he is way far better than all these guys. Apart from exporting Cannabis, I haven't heard any revolutionary plan in Sowore's campaigns ,nor has Durotoye impressed my mother with the innovativeness of his mind. Nor has any of the old political donkeys wowed Nigerians with the magic of their ideas.

If not for a Buhari, how would we have managed the socioeconomic rubble that PDP left this nation after 16 years of rape? In a PDP induced recession , Pmb has not only stabilized the nation, he has given us hope as well - a fundamental foundation only a better candidate can appreciate and build on.
Buhari's CV is intimidating - from security,infrastructural development, Niger Delta issue, social investment to economy diversification- he has been a better manager given the mess of a nation he was entrusted to restore to sanity since 2015.
Dont get me wrong please, I am no advocate for GEJ nor the PDP as party. I am not really partisan. I believe in the individual before the Party and I still believe that Buhari is NOT and can NEVER be the best option for us come 2019. Mba!

1 Like

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Babacele: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Dont get me wrong please, I am no advocate for GEJ nor the PDP as party. I am not really partisan. I believe in the individual before the Party and I still believe that Buhari is NOT and can NEVER be the best option for us come 2019. Mba!
so Vivy dear who is that candidate now few months to the presidential election? if you commot ,I go support you all through.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by folake4u(f): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Homeboiy:

Uniben boycheesy
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Homeboiy: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Uniben boycheesy

was up folake
make I come visit u for hall2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Food Sweeteners We Eat Everyday! / Help Me Ladies! My Rice Is Too Wet! / How Do You Think Is The Best Way To Drink Garri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.