Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (15) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (15) (278 Views)

21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (15) by Revadebola: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2018
WHEN TO PRAY AND THE RESULTS OF PRAYERS (15).

Have you come to the end of what you know to do?
Then it is time to pray.

Psalm 107:27-28 (KJV)
"They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wits' end. Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses".

There are problems of life that seems to defy science and human help.

When you are faced with such a situation, then resort to prayer.

When King Jehoshaphat of Judea came to the point where he didn't know what else to do, he declared a fast and prayed.

2 Chronicles 20:12 (KJV)
"O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee".

As a result of prayer, the psalmist testified, that God makes the storm to be calm.

Psalm 107:29 (KJV)
"He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still".

The power of prayer, will make God to calm down every storm confronting your marital life, your health, your business etc.

As the result of prayer, the psalmist testified that God bless His people.

Psalm 107:38 (KJV)
"He blesseth them also, so that they are multiplied greatly; and suffereth not their cattle to decrease".

Prayer is the key to supernatural blessing. The power of prayer can nullify curses and reverse it to blessings.

Prayer can put an end to stagnancy and retrogression in your life.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit give me wisdom of how to solve this problem.
2. Father, turn my mountains to miracles.
3. Lord Jesus, give me a major testimony today.
4. Lord, thank You for answering my prayers.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.
Re: When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (15) by Nwaikuku2(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See How The Apostles Died! / The Holy Spirit, Our Helper- The Promise Fulfilled / Would You Rather Believe In Your Ancestors Or Believe In The Jewish Ancestor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.