Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Would You Rather Believe In Your Ancestors Or Believe In The Jewish Ancestor?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Rather Believe In Your Ancestors Or Believe In The Jewish Ancestor?? (276 Views)

First People To Have Recorded And Take Serious Or Believe In The Afterlife / Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible / Without Your Ancestors You Are Nothing As A Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Believe In Your Ancestors Or Believe In The Jewish Ancestor?? by DaddyELEPHANT: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
This question is just to jump start the deep thinking of both theist and atheists.
I am bringing this issue up because I just discovered that most Christians and Muslims don't know Abraham (Ibrahim) had a father (go and read about him). The Jews the Arabs worshiped or venerate their ancestors. But people don't think deep to know there is no difference except terminology introduced to explain African religious system.
Would it be better to praise the Middle East ancestors? Would it be better to praise the African Ancestors?
Re: Would You Rather Believe In Your Ancestors Or Believe In The Jewish Ancestor?? by Shelumiel: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
It seems you know nothing about religion or its history.
Re: Would You Rather Believe In Your Ancestors Or Believe In The Jewish Ancestor?? by vaxx: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is More Than Serious: Because Of This; / Religion Facts : Destiny And Free Will ( Is Life Free Will Or Destiny? ) / More & More Nigerians Celebrating Demonic Halloween (festival Of The Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.