Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Best Online Storage For Files And Pictures? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Online Storage For Files And Pictures? (519 Views)

Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 / Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million / GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Online Storage For Files And Pictures? by Contumely: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2018
My friend's system crashed two weeks ago and he lost all files including his scholarship proposals, several articles etc.

I tried updating my whatsapp yesterday and had to clear some space owing to ""...free up some space to continue... "error message.

It dawned on me that I have very valuable pictures and documents on my phone which I almost deleted or which may be lost forever should I lose my phone hence the need to have an online storage.

So my people, what's the best online storage for files especially documents and pictures.
Re: Best Online Storage For Files And Pictures? by Contumely: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
waiting
Re: Best Online Storage For Files And Pictures? by madgoat(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Contumely:
waiting

Continue waiting mumu.
When you are tired of waiting you will realise that google also has online storage and people use it.
Re: Best Online Storage For Files And Pictures? by Contumely: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2018
Hello
Re: Best Online Storage For Files And Pictures? by bigl: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Contumely:
My friend's system crashed two weeks ago and he lost all files including his scholarship proposals, several articles etc.

I tried updating my whatsapp yesterday and had to clear some space owing to ""...free up some space to continue... "error message.

It dawned on me that I have very valuable pictures and documents on my phone which I almost deleted or which may be lost forever should I lose my phone hence the need to have an online storage.

So my people, what's the best online storage for files especially documents and pictures.

Just buy google drive 100gb space. Its just N390 per month or if you prefer yearly payment, its just N3,900.
Re: Best Online Storage For Files And Pictures? by Contumely: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
bigl:

Just buy google drive 100gb space. Its just N390 per month or if you prefer yearly payment, its just N3,900.
Free is 15gb naa?

1 Like

Re: Best Online Storage For Files And Pictures? by bigl: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Contumely:

Free is 15gb naa?

Yes of course, the free version of google drive is 15gb but unfortunately, 15gb isn't much and it can get filled up easily in no time
Re: Best Online Storage For Files And Pictures? by Contumely: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tnx
Re: Best Online Storage For Files And Pictures? by Contumely: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tnx.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xs And Xs Max Has A Big Problem With Charging / Get Cheap Airtime/data Subscription, Low B-T-C Rate, Cheap Bulk SMS With MDN / Gionee Phone For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.