Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 (18044 Views)

Itel S24 Vs Tecno Spark 20 - Which Is Better? / How much is ITEL S24 price in Nigeria? / Check Out Pictures I Took With My New Itel S32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by ogugwa1992: 11:36am On Apr 10
In a world where memories are made and shared through the lens of a smartphone, itel launches an exciting new device that will take your photography game to the next level. Introducing the itel S24 smartphone, a groundbreaking device equipped with a stunning 108MP ultra-clear camera. With this pocket-sized powerhouse, you can now capture life’s finest moments with unmatched clarity and precision.

The itel S24’s 108MP camera also introduces 3X single lens zoom shooting technology, AI portrait mode, and improved AI beauty features. You can capture both near and far-away scenes with remarkable clarity, enhance the natural beauty of your subjects, and adjust facial details intelligently. Low-light photography is elevated with the Super Flash Light and Super Night mode, allowing you to capture stunning images even in dark environments.

Not only does the S24 excel in photography, but it also offers an array of video features. With video beauty mode, HDR mode, steady video, and film templates, your videos will have a movie-like texture, enhanced quality, stable presentation, and creative effects.

Powered by the MediaTek Helio G91 processor, the itel S24 delivers super-smooth performance and fast app loading. The 90Hz 6.6-inch HD punch-hole display provides a stunning visual experience, and the large 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging ensures uninterrupted power throughout the day. Its stylish appearance, inspired by nature, is a fusion of technology and aesthetics.

The itel S24 smartphone is not just a device; it’s a gateway to captivating photography and endless possibilities. Whether you’re a student, a photography enthusiast, or a professional, the itel S24 is designed to meet your needs and amplify your social interactions. Express your unique style, capture unforgettable moments, and unleash your creativity with the new itel S24 smartphone.

https://www.informationng.com/2024/04/108mp-camera-in-your-pocket-itel-launches-new-s24-smartphone-in-nigeria.html

6 Likes

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by good4all40: 6:03am On Apr 11
How much?
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by kelvincoke(m): 6:04am On Apr 11
Itel on it
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by teddyflexz: 6:05am On Apr 11
How much?
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by robinso01(m): 6:05am On Apr 11
Samsung or pixel any day, anytime

30 Likes

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by seanery: 6:06am On Apr 11
Sigh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Kezifils(m): 6:06am On Apr 11
E go still hang

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Sammysolution: 6:08am On Apr 11
How much is it, 4g or 5g network?
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by MartinsD12(m): 6:11am On Apr 11
ogugwa1992:

https://www.informationng.com/2024/04/108mp-camera-in-your-pocket-itel-launches-new-s24-smartphone-in-nigeria.html
G91 phone with a stereo speakers, 108 camera at a starting price of 118k 4gb by 128 I think it's the cheapest budget friendly phone with a good performance quote me anywhere this phone is too good for the price

9 Likes

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by bemeruca: 6:12am On Apr 11
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

God forbid

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Dstar434(m): 6:16am On Apr 11
For those that clicked the link, how much is it? Is it already available in Nigeria?
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by jabor4Naija(m): 6:19am On Apr 11
I should have just bought an infinix or itel phone instead of this vivo y17s I bought in January that the battery can't even take me a full day

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Amuluonyenaego: 6:24am On Apr 11
Copy copy

1 Like

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Jennyclay(f): 6:25am On Apr 11
iPhone or nothing undecided

11 Likes

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by atobs4real(m): 6:28am On Apr 11
Looks beautiful but my problem is the depreciation results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by goodnewscliff(m): 6:28am On Apr 11
jabor4Naija:
I should have just bought an infinix or itel phone instead of this vivo y17s I bought in January that the battery can't even take me a full day
y not go to thier service centre close and get a replacement battery. New original one at that. Call for the availability of the battery b4 going

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by jeff1993: 6:33am On Apr 11
Nothing go make me buy Itel oooooo

6 Likes

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by jabor4Naija(m): 6:34am On Apr 11
goodnewscliff:
y not go to thier service centre close and get a replacement battery. New original one as at that. Call for the availability of the battery b4 going

Will it be free because they can't have be paying for it when the phone is less than six months old

2 Likes

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by seanwilliam(m): 6:35am On Apr 11
Beautiful
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by goodnewscliff(m): 6:36am On Apr 11
jabor4Naija:

Will it be free because they can't have be paying for it when the phone is less than six months old
i dont know about that.... Likely u might pay......but what u getting is an original follow come battery... The main reason am stucked with vivo. Their service centres
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by jabor4Naija(m): 6:42am On Apr 11
goodnewscliff:
i dont know about that.... Likely u might pay......but what u getting is an original follow come battery... The main reason am stucked with vivo. Their service centres

But I actually bought this from slot, I really am not happy about it at all
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by uniquetechng: 6:55am On Apr 11
jabor4Naija:

But I actually bought this from slot, I really am not happy about it at all
The phone is still under warranty since you bought it from Slot, take it back to Slot for replacement.

2 Likes

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by sylve11: 7:10am On Apr 11
I just want to stick my Samsung like a bamboo. cool

5 Likes

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by gbolahan11(m): 7:11am On Apr 11
Even my S23 no dey hang
Kezifils:
E go still hang

4 Likes

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Neoteny(m): 7:21am On Apr 11
Tecno can't seem to get a design language and stick to it for its products.

Every iteration they change the design to whatever someone else has done. You can hardly find commonality between two generations of their devices, something like a design motif or language that says "I'm not last year's design but I'm Tecno"

Every BMW or Bugatti or Honda or Mercedes or iPhone or Samsung has a certain identity quirk that tells you which maker it is from

Not Tecno. They always contrive to make each generation wacky and tacky. They copy a lot of their designs from OnePlus, Realme, Xioami, Huawei and Apple.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:22am On Apr 11
robinso01:
Samsung or pixel any day, anytime

You be rich man na

1 Like

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Smithwilliams826: 7:25am On Apr 11
I no go still buy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 / The Nigerian Blackberry Adventure - An Interesting Phenomenon / Mtn New Number (0810)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.