Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

How To Get A Credit Card In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Credit Card In Nigeria (484 Views)

UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Access Bank’s Students’ Credit Card: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Credit Card In Nigeria by gaddo: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Basically all Nigerian banks offer credit cards. These cards may be named in Naira as well as Dollar with some even PayPal confirmed. The procedure is generally simple and can be begun from the solace of your lounge for a few cases. We checked the charge card application process from 9 distinct banks and this is the thing that we found;

Read More...
Re: How To Get A Credit Card In Nigeria by okitejoseph: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2019
I dont think nigerian a bank will offer the conventional credit card you'll probably get in places like the United states of America, the United Kingdom, Frances, Canada and any of the other first world countries, credit cards offered by nigerian banks are strictly to those banks staff, cause they know salary will be paid on to some highly placed individuals and it comes with a limit.... See more Credit Card Trend

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Please!!!!! / Free Video Reveal How You Can Start Mini Importation Business / Top MLM Forums And Social Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.