Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate (52842 Views)

Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation / IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate by YAHREIGNS: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/11/refusing-prostrate-sowore-and-takeitback-movement-tear-gassed-ooni-ife’s-palace
Protest what. Take your democracy to the other guy angry

And prostrate before the King angry
Re: Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate by Austinleo: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lol! Look at you!

Ornament2003:

Your write up is incomprehensible.

Express yourself in English Language, please
Re: Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate by Obalufon: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2018
TimeMachine:

I stopped respecting silly cultures when I realized I am a human being and not my tribe. So, can you kiss a cow and move on and stop repeating what I already know ?

Why do you think that country called Nigeria is the way it is ? Cos your cultures and traditions are bestial and demeaning. A big man can do what ever he wants, after all he will be bowed down to.

you are a dead man already just bend over and kiss your ass goodbye
Re: Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate by phabulux: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
IgboticGirl:
Lol since this oba was installed he and his people has been having one problem to another.

After they will chestbeating they have a culture

Watch some fools blame iPod for this

Useless peoples

Gimme ya number, will ya? Biittccchhhwinkcheesy, you yeebos can can lie with both sides of your mouth.

I don't understand why I hate Yeebos. I just do.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate by Joefirst(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
sorry1:
Yoruba people that lack respect for elders... Nawa oh

the Oni is 45yrs
Sowore is 47yrs... talking about elders...

that is not even the main issue.

The Oni came late to a meeting scheduled for 12noon, by coming by 3pm... which is very uncivilized , Sowore who is known for calling a spade a spade, irrespective of who is at the receiving end.

Despite that, he later prostrated and payed homage to the king.

Sowore is not the kind of person who will allow you to ridicule him because he is contesting for an election, unlike how the old politicians usually do... And Nigeria deserve this kind of leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) / Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me / President Buhari Wears Indian Attire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.