Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary (20595 Views)

I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by Pennywise(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
So the guy pays 20k and walks free. What kind of judiciary do we have in this country? Where is the deterrent value in this judgement to society? What a waste of time and a waste of Judge's salary.
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by udemzyudex(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
The judge must have been hearing and reading a lot about the Chinese maltreat Nigerians here. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by doskie(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
NLevents:
People are wicked!!!!

Why will you attempt to ruin another man's life just because he didn't increase your salary. If you are not fine with your salary, just quit.

As in ehn?!

The 5th edition of the Nairaland get together party is in motion. Follow us on Instagram for more details and check out the previous parties.

https://www.instagram.com/nairaland_gidi_party/
the link didnt open
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by IbrahimDamola: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buhari don finish this country.
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by NLevents: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
doskie:

the link didnt open

All you need to do is click on the link. It will redirect you to Instagram.
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin Chinese, Lebanese and Indian bosses are horrible bosses.

BTW, his own is that they didn't increase his salary, what of my neighbor owed over three months salary worth over 300k by Management Alternatives LTD which outsourced him to Setbiz Datalinks LTD in Abuja The guy kuku don't tire.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by RillJ(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
I condemn criminality in whatever and every form.

However, if na me investigate this case, I would like to establish the following before arraigning the 'confessed criminal;

- if the Chinese man had the allegedly burnt documents in the first case.

- What were the condition and or status of the said documents before they were allegedly set ablaze
- Is it not possible that our Chines friend may have lost some (if not all) the documents previously in some bizarre and unacceptable circumstances and wants to use this means as a convenient cover up?

-What is the immigration status of the chinko in question

- Be sure that the 'self-confessed' is not actually acting a script written and paid for by the Chinko

Note: With the court judgement, the complainant Chinko can almost automatically get any document he can claim he lost to this crime (You may spare me the rhetoric on electronic storage)

STAY OFF CRIME YOU ALL!
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by Obierika(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
An option on 20K fine seems like a slap on the wrist for this offence
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by FemolasticA: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
oh!
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by xjiggy: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some of una wey dey here dey complain on behalf of these Chinese man, FCMB don mortgage una career for the next 15 yrs with no pay increase. Considering wetin these Chinese, Lebanese and Indians dey do my Nigerian brothers, I give this guy hand. Aboki, I hail you

NB: Aboki means my friend in Hausa language.

Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by buchilino(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
AS AT 2014, NIGERIANS WERE THE HAPPIEST PPLE ON EARTH, FAST FORWARD TO 2017/2018, THANKS TO PMB N APC, NIGERIANS R NOW D ANGRIEST PPLE ON EARTH
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by selfmade22: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
A country where a citizen earns below A DOLLAR and spend over FOUR DOLLARS daily. things are hard mehn..
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by BrokenCock: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
NLevents:
People are wicked!!!!

Why will you attempt to reuin another man's life just because he didn't increase your salary. If you are not fine with your salary, just quit.

As in ehn?!

The 5th edition of the Nairaland get together party is in motion. Follow us on Instagram for more details and check out the previous parties.

https://www.instagram.com/nairaland_gidi_party/
y d chinese man go d waste poor boy time, u think he was fair bah! Y use ssuch to entice the boy into such work. If to say na better court dem for serve the chinese man too. Afterall foreigners too dey do anyhow for we naija
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by mechanics(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
He's lucky he has N20,000 option of fine to pay.
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by Deji63: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Definition of madness. Take him to a shrink. He needs help.
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by Bluntguy: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
That makes you a Dundee then.

I'm still trying to understand the relevance of this crap in relation to the post! SMH!![/quote]
Re: Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary by austyne22ex(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
These Chinese people are terrible...I work with a chinese company and I can relate well with the guy's pain...I was employed as a Intern Engineer with a Chinese Construction Company here in Abuja and when I got employed I was told I would be an intern for 6 months afterwhich I will be paid a permanent staff with the company, it has been over a year and my status and salary is still the same...I kuku still dey do the job since I never get another better offer...me sha nor go burn their certificate when I wan comot, I go just collect salary and comot the next day without prior notice...it is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Collar Job And Starting My Own Business: Which Is Better? / Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries / Unsatisfied With Your Income? Here’s How You Can Improve It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.