Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council (18153 Views)

Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) / Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team / Buhari Appoints Doyin Salami As Chief Economic Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by VicHots(f): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Same same people?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
K
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by faaz24: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Okupe again??

grin
E be like say kwara people don swear for saraki to dey misfire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Duru009(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki is moving like a wildfire !
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by ajl: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
See your crooked presidential aspirant beaten to submission as he faced what a typical Nigerian go through in some parts of the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by TONYFRANC(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Firefire:
Medical doctor that cannot attend to patient, is that one doctor?

Recycle criminals. Like Saraki like Okpe
not okpe but okupe
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by xangerar: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Balet:
I thought Doyin has left PDP b4. When did he rejoin the league of looters?
It is only in Nigeria that looters will be regrouping to loot the common treasury and the stu.pid youth will be clapping for them.
Never again shall we allow our collective resources be looted by the Poverty Developm.ent Party

I surprise ooo! I too thought he was now in Accord Party or so.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by olusola200: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wasteful spending

Chasing shadow

Atiku has a better chance

U better support Atiku so as move up one step to number 2 and stop dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Posterity70(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
On the Matter of 2019 Presidency,We are deaf,dumb and blind.
We commit everything to the Omnipotent to determine the best for us to avoid the mistake of the past..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by AngelicBeing: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by gaby(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
ajl:
See your crooked presidential aspirant beaten to submission as he face what a typical Nigerian go through in some parts of the country

This is what we call justice deserved is justice adequately served, steamy and hot...no in-betweens..

This people never see anything oo

The poor had been so battered that a time will come they'd have nothing else to vent their angers or feed on but to turn on these abusers and make a meal of them.

The time shall come surely..

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by islandmoon: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
this same old man, omg doyin okupe? chai another whahala.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I support this move because I love the rationale behind it. Doyin Okupe is not just a competent campaigner, he's a professional and pretty aced in the craft. I once saw him in the Whitehouse and various embassies informing the international community about Saraki's interest to occupy the office of the presidency. But for now, it's only Trump, Putin and Theresa May that still support Saraki's ambition. Many will soon join them.

You seem to know much.

Can you let me in a bit?

I support Saraki too
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by slivertongue: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Not only okupe he sud also hire dele momodu.
i thought okupe said he is done wit PDP. dat PDP cant get there

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by obowunmi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bad move.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by raumdeuter: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
When I hear the name Doyin Okupe, this is what comes to mind

[img]http://2.bp..com/--E9bKXG60RI/VK56z5gbDrI/AAAAAAAEQK8/x84PHImTfd0/s1600/B6ssp6jIgAAA83h.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by deomelo: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I support this move because I love the rationale behind it. Doyin Okupe is not just a competent campaigner, he's a professional and pretty aced in the craft. I once saw him in the Whitehouse and various embassies informing the international community about Saraki's interest to occupy the office of the presidency. But for now, it's only Trump, Putin and Theresa May that still support Saraki's ambition. Many will soon join them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8MAH-qZ-EE

You okupe loser getting disgraced after predicting the demise of the APC.

grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
kiss
Firefire:
Medical doctor that cannot attend to patient, is that one doctor?

Recycle criminals. Like Saraki like Okpe
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by ogundeleai(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
He has just landed his famous and lucrative job.... The same role he played during Jonathan Era and made him popular with 'No vacancy in Aso Rock' statements... The rest is history today.. Nonetheless congratulations

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by SageTravels: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
ekems2017:
Saraki I thought you were serious with your presidential bid but appointing this man as your campaign whatever has made me understand that you are a joker and maybe one of those that Apc has sent to block a better person from contesting under the platform of Pdp.

Really. should have appointed JESUS
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Hotfreeze: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Very good.

Saraki has signed a miscreant who would help him make more enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by uba1991: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
hahahaaa d begining of his failure

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Closeupdate: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki why why? I thought you are smarter than Nigerians with Doyin by your side, sorry is your name. You are going down

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
But okupe is a charlatan

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by AroleOduduwa(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki is not contesting, I think they are just putting a show to distract APC

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Mizwisdom(f): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki will serve better as Atiku's VP.

Need books? contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by udemzyudex(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
This same doyin, Saraki is definitely going down.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by shadrach77: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Okuugbe is back! shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
...i thought Dr Okupe have left the PDP party...
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by frankwyte: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
As smart Saraki is?? You goof on this appointment trust me... I remember him in my as a saboteur in PDP
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Gazzy88(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Congratulations to PMB in advance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government Approves 13% Derivation For Revenue Generated From Mining / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu To Make Position Known After APC Convention / PDP Crisis: Sheriff Welcomes Jonathan’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.