Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council (18151 Views)

Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) / Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team / Buhari Appoints Doyin Salami As Chief Economic Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by deomelo: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Gazzy88:
Congratulations to PMB in advance

grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Quidquopro: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Why do Nairalanders reason in one direction
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
ajl:
See your crooked presidential aspirant beaten to submission as he faced what a typical Nigerian go through in some parts of the country

cheesy cheesy I love the look on his face in that picture

Are these recent photos?
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by pavoda: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki is sagacious enough to know Dr. Okupe is a competent political Operator!.
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Nasir123(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
ekems2017:
Saraki I thought you were serious with your presidential bid but appointing this man as your campaign whatever has made me understand that you are a joker and maybe one of those that Apc has sent to block a better person from contesting under the platform of Pdp.

grin grin
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Akiika: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Praise the loooordd! Dr Doyin "Bastard" Okupe finally finds a job!
He don shout taya for twitter!
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
I was wondering what he was doing at the PDP secretariat with Saraki, not knowing he was eyeing a deal.
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by dabossman(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki is making the mistake GEJ made. This loud mouth Okupe is one of the reasons GEJ lost the last elections. He just makes a lot of noise with very little sense. I can still remember that video where he was shouting "Buhari will never be President of Nigeria". Such a dufus.
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by victorazyvictor(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I support this move because I love the rationale behind it. Doyin Okupe is not just a competent campaigner, he's a professional and pretty aced in the craft. I once saw him in the Whitehouse and various embassies informing the international community about Saraki's interest to occupy the office of the presidency. But for now, it's only Trump, Putin and Theresa May that still support Saraki's ambition. Many will soon join them.

This is a wise move by Saraki. With all Okupe has past through plus experience, he will be more serious and aggressive to get back to power. Nice strategy by Saraki group.
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Cajal(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Big blow to DELE MONMONDU...
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Mydazz(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I support this move because I love the rationale behind it. Doyin Okupe is not just a competent campaigner, he's a professional and pretty aced in the craft. I once saw him in the Whitehouse and various embassies informing the international community about Saraki's interest to occupy the office of the presidency. But for now, it's only Trump, Putin and Theresa May that still support Saraki's ambition. Many will soon join them.

Doyin Okupe is Obasanjo's loyalist, which means Baba is indirectly involved, Unless...............
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Khed: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Khed: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
gaby:

Competent campaigner? What a funny accolade..

How many has he carried out successfully and won...you think he is ambition less?

I laugh...

Cheers bro...

Enjoy my siggy

No mind the guy jaare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu / Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC / JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.