Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,812 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Investment Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Opportunity (1553 Views)

2018 Investment Opportunity (public Appeal) / No.1 Agribusiness Investment Opportunity For 2018, Earn 20% ROI Monthly / Show Me An Online Investment Opportunity That Has Lasted Over 4 Years (modified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Opportunity by Oyindami: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Our client, a commodity trader with a focus on cashew and sesame seeds trading business is seeking to raise N40 million debt to trade in the season of sesame. The investment is structured into 40 units of N1 million with interest rate of 21% per annum. The fund will serve as a working capital.

LOAN TERMS

Loan Size: N40M (Forty Million Naira Only)

Debt Insurance Structure: N1 Million per unit

Tenor: 3 months

Interest Rate: 21% per annum

Repayment: Interest - Payable Monthly while Principal - Bullet Payment at Maturity

Use of Proceeds: Working Capital for Operations

If interested, kindly inbox us and you can also request for the investment document by sending a mail to consultant@pearlmutual.com
Re: Investment Opportunity by Oyindami: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Good Day Everyone, Trust your week has been great.

Did you miss our last investment opportunity? Guess what? Another opportunity is here!

Pearlmutual Consulting Limited is pleased to announce that we have another opportunity for you to invest and earn high returns. If interested, kindly send us a mail via consultant@pearlmutual.com or call 08165789484.

Looking forward to a positive response from you and kindly contact us for further enquiries.

Oyindami:
Our client, a commodity trader with a focus on cashew and sesame seeds trading business is seeking to raise N40 million debt to trade in the season of sesame. The investment is structured into 40 units of N1 million with interest rate of 21% per annum. The fund will serve as a working capital.

LOAN TERMS

Loan Size: N40M (Forty Million Naira Only)

Debt Insurance Structure: N1 Million per unit

Tenor: 3 months

Interest Rate: 21% per annum

Repayment: Interest - Payable Monthly while Principal - Bullet Payment at Maturity

Use of Proceeds: Working Capital for Operations

If interested, kindly inbox us and you can also request for the investment document by sending a mail to consultant@pearlmutual.com

Re: Investment Opportunity by NairalandAngel(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Oyindami:
Good Day Everyone, Trust your week has been great.

Did you miss our last investment opportunity? Guess what? Another opportunity is here!

Pearlmutual Consulting Limited is pleased to announce that we have another opportunity for you to invest and earn high returns. If interested, kindly send us a mail via consultant@pearlmutual.com or call 08165789484.

Looking forward to a positive response from you and kindly contact us for further enquiries.

I have sent you an email
Re: Investment Opportunity by Kenni700(m): 5:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Hi Nigeria.

I manufacture teaching aids for the educational industry and I have a mini-factory to this effect.

Am in need of investors to push my products further especially in this first term,sales is unlimited.

Roi is 3% per month.
Kindly read up for more information via the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5423354/invest-products-manufacture-teaching-materials

Sorry if this is not the right thread for this pls.

Kind regards.

Re: Investment Opportunity by Oyindami: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
Good Day NairalandAngel

Trust you are doing well.

We responded to your mail but yet to get response from you.

Kindly let me know if you received our mail.

Thanks.

NairalandAngel:

I have sent you an email
Re: Investment Opportunity by NairalandAngel(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2019
Oyindami:
Good Day NairalandAngel

Trust you are doing well.

We responded to your mail but yet to get response from you.

Kindly let me know if you received our mail.

Thanks.

Sorry, I must have missed your response.

I will respond to your mail today.
Re: Investment Opportunity by Oyindami: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2019
Ok. we will be expecting your response or should i resend the mail to you.

NairalandAngel:

Sorry, I must have missed your response.

I will respond to your mail today.

(1) (Reply)

From Grass To Grace With This Online Investment Opportunity / Pure Water Factory For Lease / Make Over 100% Profit Monthly Using This Forex Robot. Legit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.