Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

An Exhortation To Free Akwa Ibom From The Hand Of A Deceiver - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Exhortation To Free Akwa Ibom From The Hand Of A Deceiver (371 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka / Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar / Release: Exterminating Akwa Ibom From NDDC Board Is Injustice Taken Too Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Exhortation To Free Akwa Ibom From The Hand Of A Deceiver by two19ng: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
I have given much thought to all the matters that have unfolded itself over the last three and a half years up till now. And I have asked myself whether the time is right for Akwa Ibom to greet a new Governor.
To offer to a skilful and prudent man the prospect of forging a new government that will champion only the causes of the people and bring honour to all Akwa Ibomite
So many things have come together that are favourable to a new governor that I believe there has never been a more auspicious time. The people of Israel had to be slaves in Egypt so that the qualities of Moses would come to the fore.
In the same way, that we may see the prowess of an Akwa Ibom Governor, it has been necessary for Akwa Ibom to be reduced to a state it is in its present – more enslaved than the Jews, deceived, flayed, plundered by her own leader and exposed to all manners of adversity.
How she prays to God to send someone to save her from the UDOMIC cruelty and hardship. How ardent and eager she is to follow a banner if only there is someone who will raise it high.
Akwa Ibom has only one hope and that hope is in your hands- Obong Nsima Ekere. With your fortune and prowess, saving Akwa Ibom will not be an insurmountable task if you keep before your eyes the examples of Moses, Jesus and even our president- Mohammadu Buhari.
There is a great spirit in the populace to support your noble cause for Governorship. You will not find supporters who are disloyal nor untrue once they are led by you.
This opportunity must be grasps – Akwa Ibom, after so many years must welcome its liberator. The love with which this land - that have suffered the blows of UDOMS deception will be boundless as will be their thirst for change, their iron loyalty, their devotion and selfless sacrifice.
All doors will be flung open. What populace would not embrace such a leader? What envy will oppose him? Which Akwa Ibomite will not love to be freed from the shackles of deception?
Your Excellency, Obong Nsima Ekere - We beg you today that you cease this matter with the kind of hope and spirit in which righteous tasks are ceased- so that Akwa Ibom shall be a noble beneath its banners and the words of our forbearer will come true – Akwa Ibom! The land of promise.

Re: An Exhortation To Free Akwa Ibom From The Hand Of A Deceiver by frbona: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
two19ng:
I have given much thought to all the matters that have unfolded itself over the last three and a half years up till now. And I have asked myself whether the time is right for Akwa Ibom to greet a new Governor.
To offer to a skilful and prudent man the prospect of forging a new government that will champion only the causes of the people and bring honour to all Akwa Ibomite
So many things have come together that are favourable to a new governor that I believe there has never been a more auspicious time. The people of Israel had to be slaves in Egypt so that the qualities of Moses would come to the fore.
In the same way, that we may see the prowess of an Akwa Ibom Governor, it has been necessary for Akwa Ibom to be reduced to a state it is in its present – more enslaved than the Jews, deceived, flayed, plundered by her own leader and exposed to all manners of adversity.
How she prays to God to send someone to save her from the UDOMIC cruelty and hardship. How ardent and eager she is to follow a banner if only there is someone who will raise it high.
Akwa Ibom has only one hope and that hope is in your hands- Obong Nsima Ekere. With your fortune and prowess, saving Akwa Ibom will not be an insurmountable task if you keep before your eyes the examples of Moses, Jesus and even our president- Mohammadu Buhari.
There is a great spirit in the populace to support your noble cause for Governorship. You will not find supporters who are disloyal nor untrue once they are led by you.
This opportunity must be grasps – Akwa Ibom, after so many years must welcome its liberator. The love with which this land - that have suffered the blows of UDOMS deception will be boundless as will be their thirst for change, their iron loyalty, their devotion and selfless sacrifice.
All doors will be flung open. What populace would not embrace such a leader? What envy will oppose him? Which Akwa Ibomite will not love to be freed from the shackles of deception?
Your Excellency, Obong Nsima Ekere - We beg you today that you seize this matter with the kind of hope and spirit in which righteous tasks are ceased- so that Akwa Ibom shall be a noble beneath its banners and the words of our forbearer will come true – Akwa Ibom! The land of promise.
Re: An Exhortation To Free Akwa Ibom From The Hand Of A Deceiver by johnlvis(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Udom we sabi ..

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Orji Uzor Kalu Shares Food For Guests In His House / Politicians In Lagos Caught With 5 Girls In The Act At LASU Hostel (WATCH) / PDP Will Join Forces With Senator Iyiola Omisore To Keck Out Demons APC Out In R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.