Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) (25916 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PYO is blessed amongst the rest. Never have we had a VP with so much room to function and who works so seamlessly with the President with brotherly understanding. This is very good.

Tradermoni for the petty traders is a great initiative which would help to reduce the gap between the poor and the middle class and stop the rich form getting richer and the poor from getting poorer.

This government is no longer focused on the rich as it was in previous governments. Their attention is now on the poor masses and this is why the elite are not finding it easy and are grumbling. This is why they also want PMB removed but I say NEVER !

With PMB and PYO I stand. 2019 will be a bigger and better comeback.

Great team.

Do your research. 10,000 naira does not make one richer or poorer.

The govt has just learned the old technique of selling you debt.

Lets try Simple maths e.g.:

Nigerian Population: 180 million +
Petty traders: 35% = 63 million

Now 10,000 (at an interest rate of 20%) X 63,000,000

Means that the govt will make 2000 off the 10k when u repay your loan, as a petty trader

So 2000 X 63,000,000 = 72,000,000,000 (72 Billion)

Govt only spent = 630,000,000,000 (630 B)

Profit = 558,000,000,000 (558 Billion)
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by ifymadu: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PYO is blessed amongst the rest. Never have we had a VP with so much room to function and who works so seamlessly with the President with brotherly understanding. This is very good.

Tradermoni for the petty traders is a great initiative which would help to reduce the gap between the poor and the middle class and stop the rich form getting richer and the poor from getting poorer.

This government is no longer focused on the rich as it was in previous governments. Their attention is now on the poor masses and this is why the elite are not finding it easy and are grumbling. This is why they also want PMB removed but I say NEVER !

Great team.
I am not a fan of APC and PMB but I must commend the understanding between the VP and his boss. A far cry from what we used to know when some presidents will refuse or forget transmitting Power to the VP when they are going on vacation and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
WUdec:

Means that the govt will make 2000 off the 10k when u repay your loan, as a petty trader

I suggest you do your research. This is not government focused but people focused and yes it would help to reduce the ever growing gulf between the poor and the rich.

This is for petty traders and not for major marketers.

Your mathematics is wrong because this scheme only targets about 400,000 petty traders nationwide and not your imaginary 63 million.

Besides they are being given 6 whole.months to pay back this 10k after which they would be eligible for loans of up to 50k.

Even if they are to pay back an extra 2k on the 10k in 6 months, the duration given for repayment of such an allegedly meager amount then makes the money as good as free for the petty traders because it is extremely easy terms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by rhektor(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some people will call this vote buying

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
WUdec:

The loans are interest-free.

You are required to pay back within 6 months and by doing so, you qualify for a 15k loan and 20k subsequently.

Not only the likes of Ben Bruce, who never repay their loans in any case, can access loans. The common man should be able to do so.

By the way, this scheme is expected to reach 2 million traders.

I really don't understand why many of you like to misinform and wish for failure of your nation.

Pathetic I must say.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/fg-unveils-new-loan-scheme-micro-businesses/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
calabar, land of the most jobless yoouths. odiok ono mmo

Ikpa!
Ku'siorí mmò uyo

Their days are numbered
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Notice i said "e.g."

And i am glad you said the loan could go up to 50k.

I rest my case
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by ordainbuzz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
calabar, land of the most jobless yoouths. odiok ono mmo
ikpa awo den, kop nkpo si worror owo.
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by naruboyika: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na you curse am ba, mtchew[quote author=jayson87 post=71113334][/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by andyanders: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Tradermoni for the petty traders is a great initiative which would help to reduce the gap between the poor and the middle class and stop the rich form getting richer and the poor from getting poorer.Their attention is now on the poor masses and this is why the elite are not finding it easy and are grumbling. This is why they also want PMB removed but I say NEVER !With PMB and PYO I stand. 2019 will be a bigger and better comeback Great team.
I pity your ignorance. Your VP with his level of education would want to use money to buy vote? How can 10k change someone's life and narrow the gap between the poor and middle class? Why did your VP never remembered to share money 2yrs back until now that election is arround?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by gambia(m): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Divided by 150 million Nigerians (conservatively) that gives you 2 dollars per person.

Please, in the name of whatever you believe in, try and carry out an analysis before you ever reach a conclusion.

It is for reasons like this Nigeria and many other African states are backward.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
andyanders:

I pity your ignorance. Your VP with his level of education would want to use money to buy vote? How can 10k change someone's life and narrow the gap between the poor and middle class? Why did your VP never remembered to share money 2yrs back until now that election is arround?

I pity your stupidity. Since you could not research to find out that this initiative began since 2016 and has nothing to do with elections then you are dumber than most.

Lagos petty traders have received their own cash boost since 2016 when they began and then they moved to other States like kano, Abia, etc.

Don't mention me again until you are cured of this your high level of stupidity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
andyanders:

I pity your ignorance. Your VP with his level of eduation would want to use money to buy vote? How can 10k change someone's life and narrow the gap between the poor and middle class? Why did your VP never remembered to share money 2yrs back until now that election is arround?

Share which money?

Do people like yourself understand governance and budgets?

Do you understand statistics and logistics?

Do you understand contractual obligations between governments and banks ?

Let us get to the issue of the loans.

Are you unaware that there are petty traders in our midst?

Are you unaware that many times, these petty traders are unable to meet their obligations due to small incidentals?

For farmers, there is Farmer's Moni and they can access up to 300k.

Market Moni exists for medium-scaled traders and they can access between 50k and 100k.

So any positive thing the government does now, rather than appreciate it, your best position is to be cynical and ask why now.

We've had democracy for 19 years now and no one had the same initiative.

Five general elections have come without any government doing something similar.
It therefore means elections have never motivated any government to do same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
ordainbuzz:
ikpa awo den, kop nkpo si worror owo.
Buhari aya wod pdp ke akwa cross.kpukpuru owo aya no apc 25%.apc aya mum ukara tutu 2023
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by naijajobx: 1:11am On Sep 12, 2018
hmm
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by jayson87: 5:05am On Sep 12, 2018
naruboyika:
Na you curse am ba, mtchew
Na God cause am... no be me. God has turned his back on long long ago, he is only characteristically deceiving the gullible like you and hiding under the guise of the anti-corruption crusade
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2018
yrex01:
goan hug transform !!
See as you butcher the Yeye hand. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by Ovamboland(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Great team.

For some leaders evidence of economic growth is the number of private jets parked at the airport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Great team.

It's very Myopic of you to say N10,000 will bridge gap between poor and middle class.. And stop the rich from getting richer... What I see in this trademoni charade is a way of buy people's heart for their rerun! If not, why are they doing this at this time; where election is just few months away!! Think!! These presidency is just fooling Nigerians.. What is 10 thousand Naira? Why not just accumulate these monies and use them to standardize the market. It will serve a better purpose.. Politics they say is indeed a dirty game! Filled with manipulation and personal interest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

It's very Myopic of you to say N10,000 will bridge gap between poor and middle class.. And stop the rich from getting richer... What I see in this trademoni charade is a way of buy people's heart for their rerun! If not, why are they doing this at this time; where election is just few months away!! Think!! These presidency is just fooling Nigerians.. What is 10 thousand Naira? Why not just accumulate these monies and use them to standardize the market. It will serve a better purpose.. Politics they say is indeed a dirty game! Filled with manipulation and personal interest

Please what exactly do you mean by standardizing the market?

Hope you are not implying reconstructing the markets to look like malls .
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2018
SCAM...2019 loading
Buterflyle0:

Great team.
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by ndukaejime1994(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2018
GavelSlam:

Please what exactly do you mean by standardizing the market?

Hope you are not implying reconstructing the markets to look like malls .

Most Markets look like slums.. They could use this monies to give the markets better flooring and drainage systems with this monies, it will look better and more accessible in any weather condition.. Little money will be spent and more purpose served...
My brother, they know the truth but personal interest has clouded their eyes. Most Nigerians don't need capitals or stipends from government for trade but rather a better trading environment
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

Most Markets look like slums.. They could use this monies to give the markets better flooring and drainage systems with this monies, it will look better and more accessible in any weather condition.. Little money will be spent and more purpose served...
My brother, they know the truth but personal interest has clouded their eyes. Most Nigerians don't need capitals or stipends from government for trade but rather a better trading environment

Why didn't your PDP government who had 16 years not floor the markets, build drainages for them etc. Are those markets federal owned or the projects for States to carry out?

Use your head you no gree.

The FG is committed to THE PEOPLE using this scheme while the States should provide the enabling market environment for their people to thrive.

Most Nigerians need capital and even stipend to trade with. Perhaps you are a new immigrant from Pluto since you seem not to know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by GavelSlam: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

As much as having a pleasant environment is good, I don't know how this brings money into the home of the ogbono and crayfish seller.
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by ndukaejime1994(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Why didn't your PDP government who had 16 years not floor the markets, build drainages for them etc. Are those markets federal owned or the projects for States to carry out?

Use your head you no gree.

The FG is committed to THE PEOPLE using this scheme while the States should provide the enabling market environment for their people to thrive.

Most Nigerians need capital and even stipend to trade with. Perhaps you are a new immigrant from Pluto since you seem not to know this.

10,000 Naira so called trademoni is synonymous to the regular money paid to buy the vote of people during election period.. Ask yourself, why is this money coming at this crucial campaign period? Few months to election and this is happening, I smell illegal turn legal vote buying, it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. SureP established by Ex president Goodluck Jonathan is something like this but not done during campaign period. Don't see the truth and hide it.. They could deploy the monies to state governments to do the market flooring and drainages etc as I stated before and get it totally supervised it's also a way of helping "THE PEOPLE". Only daft Nigerians will buy these their campaign strategies.. Another of their campaign strategy is Ending/Reforming SARS at late hour.... Some Nigerians are witty and very calculative. Let their work start from beginning till the end and not just at the end and beginning of a new campaign era. Jupiter Immigrant!
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

10,000 Naira so called trademoni is synonymous to the regular money paid to buy the vote of people during election period.. Ask yourself, why is this money coming at this crucial campaign period? Few months to election and this is happening, I smell illegal turn legal vote buying, it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. SureP established by Ex president Goodluck Jonathan is something like this but not done during campaign period. Don't see the truth and hide it.. They could deploy the monies to state governments to do the market flooring and drainages etc as I stated before and get it totally supervised it's also a way of helping "THE PEOPLE". Only daft Nigerians will buy these their campaign strategies.. Another of their campaign strategy is Ending/Reforming SARS at late hour.... Some Nigerians are witty and very calculative. Let their work start from beginning till the end and not just at the end and beginning of a new campaign era. Jupiter Immigrant!

Oga this initiative began since 2016 and not just this year. Do your own research and stop sounding silly.

Lagos was the first to start receiving since 2016. And please don't compare the sureP scam to this very noble initiative
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by ndukaejime1994(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
GavelSlam:

As much as having a pleasant environment is good, I don't know how this brings money into the home of the ogbono and crayfish seller.

For 10,000 Naira? My guy talk well na! How much is 10k? It's obvious they are buying the votes of this market women indirectly
Re: Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

For 10,000 Naira? My guy talk well na! How much is 10k? It's obvious they are buying the votes of this market women indirectly

What exactly is wrong with you people?

What exactly is wrong with micro-loans?

That woman that you buy ugwu from, how much do you think all her merchandise is worth?

In addition, there are various levels they qualify for such as 50k and 100k loans.

Farmers can get up to 300k.

You are unhappy because this government is doing something the common man would benefit from. Unlike the past government where only the elite could access money.
You love Ben Bruce who would not finance his billion Hairs loans.

More than anything, I know you are unhappy because it would endear this government to the people and you badly want them to fail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State / Okonkwo: Obi Was So Stingy He Didn’t Share Any Question At Chatham House / Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.