Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. (1744 Views)

President Buhari Might Be Removed By The Supreme Court If... / Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by resurgent2019: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
I saw the report by the economist that PDP will win and there is fire on the mountain. The Economist of London is one of the oldest mouthpieces of the international world order.

I still await one final sign though: the front cover of the economist for 2019. If Buhari is not included amongst the leaders on the front page, it means he would be ousted.

The next few days are going to be very interesting. I am just imagining what the almajiris up north will do when Buhari loses.

May we live in interesting times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by yomi96(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
hmm
Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by Victornezzar: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Alcatraz u that supported Buhari during the last election....same u in insulted igbos for voting Jonathan instead of Buhari...ur now switching allegiance

No wonder u yorubas are not straightforward.....That hunger never reset your brain finish

Buhari must rule us forever.....You never see anything yet

1 Like

Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by ivandragon: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
op...

while you have made some quaint observations, it must be said that the Economist might be faulty for two key reasons;

1. it most likely does not take cognisance of the millions of northerners who do not access the web/social media.

these class of people are more glued to their radio sets & listen to very limited stations, all which are designed to support the incumbent.

further more, these multitude do not base their support on infrastructure or wealth creation. they do not care about qualifications or corruption issues. it is only what their leaders tell them that they do... their support is based on OTHER considerations...

2. the Economist premises its analysis on free & fair elections being held... I doubt the present occupants of the presidency have the same intentions...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by resurgent2019: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
ivandragon:
op...

while you have made some quaint observations, it must be said that the Economist might be faulty for two key reasons;

1. it most likely does not take cognisance of the millions of northerners who do not access the web/social media.

these class of people are more glued to their radio sets & listen to very limited stations, all which are designed to support the incumbent.

further more, these multitude do not base their support on infrastructure or wealth creation. they do not care about qualifications or corruption issues. it is only what their leaders tell them that they do... their support is based on OTHER considerations...

2. the Economist premises its analysis on free & fair elections being held... I doubt the present occupants of the presidency have the same intentions...

On point number 2, do you think the west will accept the results of a flawed election? And other than levying sanctions on the regime, what other actions can the West take to return Nigeria to the path of democratic and economic growth?
Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by macaphan007(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
resurgent2019:
I saw the report by the economist that PDP will win and there is fire on the mountain. The Economist of London is one of the oldest mouthpieces of the international world order.

I still await one final sign though: the front cover of the economist for 2019. If Buhari is not included amongst the leaders on the front page, it means he would be ousted.

The next few days are going to be very interesting. I am just imagining what the almajiris up north will do when Buhari loses.

I totally agree with you,those guys practice some form of sorcery,when I saw the news I just thought to wait for the front cover for 2019,just like you said,if he appears in a weird way or if he doesn't appear then he's out,the 2019 issue should be out either this month or next month.

The World Order have stareted looking at candidates and the man that anoints them in Nigeria is Obj.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by Fariq: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
No be only the economis, let it be the accountants of London. Majority of Nigerians are behind him and Nigerians are the 1s to decide their leaders not The economist.

I am just imagining how some Yoruba Christians with their ewedu teeth will do when Buhari is reelected.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by FarahAideed: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Under any sane premise Buhari is not supposed to win

1 Like

Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by resurgent2019: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
macaphan007:
I totally agree with you,those guys practice some form of sorcery,when I saw the news I just thought to wait for the front cover for 2019,just like you said,if he appears in a weird way or if he doesn't appear then he's out,the 2019 issue should be out either this month or next month.

The World Order have stareted looking at candidates and the man that anoints them in Nigeria is Obj.

I feel so too. I learnt this secret from vigilantcitizen.com. That is the site that thought me that the way the economist magazine positions a head of state in its front cover for the new year edition determines if such leader will be retained or not.

I am waiting to see what the West will do in this Trump era because the international order is presently in shambles due to Donald Trump’s destructive actions.
Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by Buhari2019: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
resurgent2019:

BUhari till 2023. Save this post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by macaphan007(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
resurgent2019:

I feel so too. I learnt this secret from vigilantcitizen.com. That is the site that thought me that the way the economist magazine positions a head of state in its front cover for the new year edition determines if such leader will be retained or not.

I am waiting to see what the West will do in this Trump era because the international order is presently in shambles due to Donald Trump’s destructive actions.
So you are also a keen follower of vigilantcitizen,I also watch info wars as well.

Most people don't know there are men who control most of the evens around the world.

With majority of the backlash coming from most Western media against Buhari,I think he's fasting running out of friends.

For Trump I still feel the whole "shambles" is orchestrated, there's a plan to lead the world towards one Government, one religion etc,so these men will do anything to create chaos so as to achieve their plan.

Remember "Order out of Chaos"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by resurgent2019: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
macaphan007:
So you are also a keen follower of vigilantcitizen,I also watch info wars as well.

Most people don't know there are men who control most of the evens around the world.

With majority of the backlash coming from most Western media against Buhari,I think he's fasting running out of friends.

For Trump I still feel the whole "shambles" is orchestrated, there's a plan to lead the world towards one Government, one religion etc,so these men will do anything to create chaos so as to achieve their plan.

Remember "Order out of Chaos"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Na wa ooo.

Ordo ab chao.

May God save his people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by Iamzik: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fariq:
No be only the economis, let it be the accountants of London. Majority of Nigerians are behind him and Nigerians are the 1s to decide their leaders not The economist.

I am just imagining how some Yoruba Christians with their ewedu teeth will do when Buhari is reelected.

Sai Barbarians have arrived...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by MrMystrO(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol jokers.. Buhari is not going anywhere oo... you people voted for him and so he must continue o before you people vote in another clueless Hausa man again. Sai Baba 2019
Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by macaphan007(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
resurgent2019:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Na wa ooo.
Ordo ab chao.
May God save his people.
Amen bro
Ever read anything about Albert Pike?
Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by Osezzua(m): 1:50am On Sep 12, 2018
ok
Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by blackpanda: 5:29am On Sep 12, 2018
So u live in Nigeria, but waiting for a foreign newspaper who's first goal is to sensationalize, sell papers and make money, to tell u who will become ur president

I laugh in Pakistan grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by ivandragon: 5:29am On Sep 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

On point number 2, do you think the west will accept the results of a flawed election? And other than levying sanctions on the regime, what other actions can the West take to return Nigeria to the path of democratic and economic growth?

the west will only complain.

trump has a silent policy of non-intervention in the domestic politics of 3rd world countries. if the US doesn't do anything, the rest of the west will not...

furthermore, China now has substantial investments in Nigeria, so the west cannot just do as they please & if sanctions are instituted, pmb will simply increase his romance with the Asian giant & eastern bloc, nations that don't care if you are democratic or not.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Might Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by PFRB: 6:24am On Sep 12, 2018
Nigeria's new colonial master, China does not care about human rights, rule of law, equity, fairness, and the constitution

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor / The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra / BREAKING!!! Ebonyi State Governor Bans Vanguard and Sun Reporters In Ebonyi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.