Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read (2663 Views)

6 Things President Buhari Might Likely Announce As Second Phase Of Lock-down Com / President Buhari Might Be Removed By The Supreme Court If... / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara (2) (3) (4)

Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Legitnews247(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Whether he wins or not you all will suffer it together
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Legitnews247(m): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2019
MatthAnn:
How

Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Abortions: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2019
MatthAnn:
Madam how much be ur cake I dey hungry
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Legitnews247(m): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2019
Abortions:
Lolzzzzzz
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Legitnews247(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2019
Some people are very funny
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Abortions:
Haha take care
It depends on the size or butter cup you want so just name it.
I have 1 butter cup for #3000
2 butter cup for #6000
And so on.
So which one do you want?
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Legitnews247:

How
You yourself should know how
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Abortions: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

Haha take care
It depends on the size or butter cup you want so just name it.
I have 1 butter cup for #3000
2 butter cup for #6000
And so on.
So which one do you want?
I was hungry and u just replying me now. Hmmm it is well o

Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Abortions:
I was hungry and u just replying me now. Hmmm it is well o
Eeeya sorry I was kinda busy,have you eaten now?
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by dadark: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

suffer what exactly.....??....according to una,all nigerians should be dead by now because of buhari....

Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Legitnews247(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
dadark:

suffer what exactly.....??....according to una,all nigerians should be dead by now because of buhari....
Na so

Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
dadark:

And what do you mean by that?
If you are not intellectual enough,you can't understand that simple English.
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
dadark:

And what do you mean by that?
Anybody that is intellectual enough will understand what I just wrote up there.
Instead of making it look like something else,why don't you think deeply on it.
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Abortions: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2019
MatthAnn:

Eeeya sorry I was kinda busy,have you eaten now?
Lol ya. U make catering services?
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Abortions:
Lol ya. U make catering services?
Yes
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Legitnews247(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hmmn
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Alariiwo: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
He will definitely win and complete all the railway and road projects in my dear SW...

He will hand over to a Yoruba son in 2023 and we'll return the favor to our Northern counterparts.

Shame on the gully erosion people and their party of looters who planned to alienate the Yoruba race from Governance. God pass una!

Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by mycar: 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Alariiwo:
He will definitely win and complete all the railway and road projects in my dear SW...

He will hand over to a Yoruba son in 2023 and we'll return the favor to our Northern counterparts.

Shame on the gully erosion people and their party of looters who planned to alienate the Yoruba race from Governance. God pass una!
You are a complete low life and unintelligent.
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Alariiwo: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
mycar:

You are a complete low life and unintelligent.

Pele o Mr. intelligent.. please provide evidence of what your intelligence has solved in your dead enclave.

Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Abortions: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2019
MatthAnn:
Yes
Can I order from berger?
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Legitnews247(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Stop the insults
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Nwadiuto247: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Legitnews247:

How

If he increase the price of petrol everybody bears the pain.

If dollar rises everybody bears the pain.

The rise in prices of goods and services which this increase caused within the past three years of Buhari is being suffered by all of us.

There is no way Buhari will make the price of fuel or dollar to be high in some part of the country and low in some other parts of the country.

Mind you Igbos are mostly traders and have nothing much to lose beecause they will sell goods according to how they bought. They cant sale below the cost price.

It is the average Nigerian workers that will lose because his salary remains static while the prices of goods and services continue to rise.
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Abortions:
Can I order from berger?
Sure
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Abortions: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
MatthAnn:
Sure
ok What's the price range?
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Abortions:
ok What's the price range?
#3000 - #10000
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Abortions: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
MatthAnn:

#3000 - #10000
10k for what? Na wedding cake I'll go for the 3k. So how do I make payments and get my cake? Or u collecting cash on delivery?
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Abortions:
10k for what? Na wedding cake I'll go for the 3k. So how do I make payments and get my cake? Or u collecting cash on delivery?
Cash on delivery.
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Olaspoo(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
I believe if Buhari, be the president for second time, 9ja people will enjoy by the special grace of God �

Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by pundit92: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Contrary to some people misleading information, especially Buba Galiedima, Buhari of CPC had 1,163,919 to defeat yaradua of PDP who scored 428,392 in 2007 presidential election in katsina State. You can check through this link https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idAFLDE73G05B20110418. OR better still, check Google.

Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Abortions: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
MatthAnn:

Cash on delivery.
ok then. I'll be needing my cake on Monday. Afternoon
Re: Why Buhari Might Win Again, A Must Read by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Abortions:
ok then. I'll be needing my cake on Monday. Afternoon
Address sir

"It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu / Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures / Update On Things In Orlu So Far