Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. (25218 Views)

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by sweetilicious(f): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Sometimes i use to wonder if hell fire is better than this our country or because of the hardship in this country causes all this gbege...
I boarded a bus to work and immediately I turned back,I saw #500 drop out of a ladies pulse unknowingly to her. My driver was already leaving but I unconsciously tried to call her attention all to no avail. Immediate, someone out of many seated directly along the area her money fell off rushed and picked it up without calling the attention of the lady. I knew then that this country is full of bad people without conscience.
Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by lanre316: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
kaorama:

He could allow it to prove His supremacy.

I saw danger/harm coming toward my child. I could prevent the harm/danger. But I did not because I want to prove my supremacy as a father. What kind of father am I?
Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by Mankosi: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Even the so called christians cannot help her. All those pastors that preach love and act of giving on the alter everyday are nowhere to be found when they are needed. How do they encourage the family to maintain their faith as Christians when they don't even care?. No encouragement from the Christian brothers and sisters to the family. The continuing stay of the family in that village is even risky cos they may be killed there one day. What are the Christian leaders doing to help them.
Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some people are wicked.
Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by 93Miles: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
smileyoo:
to you every negative news is fake news, pls tell your bubu to sit up and act like a leader. if your sai baba is an effective leader, most people 'll not be complaining.

Only the lazy ones complain.

People are building houses and buying cars every day in this same govt that you are complaining.

Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.
Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by Blitzerz: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
lanre316:

No. God should have prevented things like this. Prevention is better than avenging. It shouldn't be hard for him since he sees into the future and has all powers to do anything. Except he exists only in our imaginations
Carry your atheist ape agenda and gerrarahia
Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Devil"s agent came disguised as thieves..I will be here when judgement shall befall them and their sender.
Do not strive against a man when he has done nothing against you - the bible says.
Sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by asawanathegreat(m): 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is disheartening
Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Why are Nigerians up north intolerant and aggressive
Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by tech18: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is indeed very tragic....

A crime against humanity should be condemned irrespective of the victims faith/political inclination.

I pray the wealthy individuals in Yobe State,the State Govt,religious and civil society organizations come to their aid.
Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by lanre316: 2:36am On Sep 12, 2018
Blitzerz:

Carry your atheist ape agenda and gerrarahia

LOL.
Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by OfficialAPCNig: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2018
God will punish any christian that is voting for Islamic propagation in Nigeria. As for that fake pastor, I have nothing to say yet.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Storm Leah Sharibu’s Home, Loot Properties In Family’s Absence. by boyjo: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaorama:
God will avenge your troublers

Yess o, God shall trouble your troublers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / Labour May Resume Strike Tuesday After Rejecting ₦‎62,000, Insists On ₦‎250,000 / TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.