Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Africa, Give Some Hope. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Africa, Give Some Hope. (230 Views)

What Is The Hope Of Physics Students After Graduation? / Score 167 In Jamb Any Hope / What Is The Hope Of An Industrial Chemistry Graduate in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa, Give Some Hope. by IamReallyboy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
AFRICA, GIVE SOME HOPE.
Today in Africa Am on my kneel To raise you, all and hope Tell me where we can find your love When our children would never be scattered And spirits scaled in minutes of our father father's kindles and not dwindles ? Africa of Today Why do you mourn silent and saddened before the sovereign land ? Like a beach Of heavy flow And tall weight Africa Why do you dress in foreign clothes Searching your pieces with brittled lamps Dieing smile And wandering miles ? Africa today My Africa Out of self You turned into stories And memory for the minds A day of clouds are you You are a day of blackness In haste like a burning passion you have loosed your mindset As a fool to his bandset Is you a wise to stormy sail.
AFRICA GIVE SOME HOPE!!!

Source:- http://www.247gistreal.com.ng/2018/09/africa-give-some-hope.html?

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Pass Cisco CIVND 210-065 Exam At The First Try? / Good Day Nairalanders! I Need Your Vote To Win An Award / I Need A Female English Teacher For My Boss Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.