Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome (22778 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Saidi Balogun: Fans Force Celebrities To Live Fake Lives (2) (3) (4)

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by dexterinc2003: 5:41am On Sep 12, 2018
lanrexdo:
This one doesn't know what to say. He is just looking for cheap avenue to revive his lost career.

I was once depressed and it is the horrible feeling ever. I always try and cheer up and yes i meditate better on positive things rather negative and lose interest in life itself.

Fast facts on depression:
Llack of joy and reduced interest in things that used to bring a person happiness.
Life events, such as bereavement, produce mood changes that can usually be distinguished from the features of depression.
The causes of depression are not fully understood but are likely to be a complex combination of genetic, biological, environmental, and psycho-social factors.

Symptoms of depression can include:

depressed mood
reduced interest or pleasure in activities previously enjoyed, loss of sexual desire
unintentional weight loss (without dieting) or low appetite
insomnia (difficulty sleeping) or hypersomnia (excessive sleeping)
psychomotor agitation, for example, restlessness, pacing up and down
delayed psychomotor skills, for example, slowed movement and speech
fatigue or loss of energy
feelings of worthlessness or [b]guilt

impaired ability to think, concentrate, or make decisions
recurrent thoughts of death or suicide, or attempt at suicide[/b]

Before you quote the whole encyclopedia.
The dude is talking about depression amongst entertainers.
Now look at that part you listed called guilt.
Guilt about financial incapability after making people believe you are rich is what kelly handsome is talking about.
Dont just copy and paste .
Understand what you copy and paste.

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by okwabayi(m): 5:47am On Sep 12, 2018
shed01:
I don't get it. Is the person making the peace sign the 9 year old girl?
There is nothing to speak out against, the man acted like an animal and he got treated like one. If he wanted sex he could save up money to do an olosho, at least those are willing participants.

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by texazzpete(m): 5:50am On Sep 12, 2018
If anyone should talk, it shouldn't be the clown that shot to limelight with a song glorifying crime.

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by cardoctor(m): 6:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Are u suffering from depression too sir?
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2018
toluxa1:
Because they are empty of Jesus. Depression is when there is an emptiness inside your soul and only. Jesus can fill it up.

Is Jesus now a liquid ?

Africans!

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by oladele00(m): 6:26am On Sep 12, 2018
The only time I face depression are weekends and that is due to my betting ticket... 9jabet is the only thing that brings depression to my doorstep

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by klax(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2018
We know they live fake and they will keep suffering in silence.

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2018
psp2pc:
all this churchy churchy people here, make una shut up there!
No, they're right. With God, you just feel this inner peace. The peace of mind is overwhelming and believe me, you can never be depressed because you've automatically surrendered your problems to God.

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Bianda24: 6:45am On Sep 12, 2018
jayson87:
Kelly Handsome nailed it
Nailed what? Anybody can be depressed, he nailed nothing, rather he goofs.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Ymi12: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Depression and fake could be linked. But I strongly believe that fake life leads to frustrated life.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by otherway: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2018
Gr8lex:

I wouldn't totally rule out his statement because he's also an artiste, sort of, and he knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Many famous artistes today are most likely going to be super broke in few years from now and that fear alone can cause depression for many of them who live large and show us a make believe lifestyle.

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by otherway: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Bianda24:

Nailed what? Anybody can be depressed, he nailed nothing, rather he goofs.

CELEBRITY DEPRESSION
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Bianda24: 7:01am On Sep 12, 2018
otherway:

CELEBRITY DEPRESSION

I actually do not think is celebrity depression. Like I did say earlier, depression can set into the life of any individual, be it celeb or not.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by IbnAbdullah1(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2018
zinnydan:
No,anybody can be depressed
One essential thing in understanding a message is comprehension. He was referring to artiste not the general public. Read properly before you comment.

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by excel101(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2018
psp2pc:
all this churchy churchy people here, make una shut up there!
A depressed person spotted, bro you need JESUS o, because your kind of depression is a clear case of a confirmed mad man saying he's not mad.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by emmyid(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2018
zinnydan:

But something causes it, and he just stated the major cause of depression amongst artistes. He is very correct, depression doesn't just come.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by zinnydan(f): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2018
emmyid:

But something causes it, and he just stated the major cause of depression amongst artistes. He is very correct, depression doesn't just come.
he's the only depressed artist I know
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by zinnydan(f): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

One essential thing in understanding a message is comprehension.
He was referring to artiste not the general public.
Read properly before you comment.
general and public...
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by NairaMaster1(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2018
zinnydan:

That's not the point. The point is on musicians. Even the mad man on the street know what you are saying.

Stop dying for them and putting them in trouble.

They're not as rich as you think. Check the first 200 richest men by Forbes you won't see any of them.

R. Kelly is currently broke and depressed,

D.M.X is experiencing same.

Name the others.

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Bonapart(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2018
toluxa1:
Because they are empty of Jesus. Depression is when there is an emptiness inside your soul and only. Jesus can fill it up.
this is the only answer. Don't reply any negative quote

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2018
Best video that explains depression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by MENTORCH(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2018
He didn’t say other people cant be depressed, he just said why it’s common with celebrities. Fake life is a silent killer because to keep up is very hard.

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by adetes: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2018
They pretend that all is well, wen it's not

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by xbernardx(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2018
I before to differ, do you agree girls go into prostitution to keep up with a fake life?

Those are the set who cannot sit down and get depressed.

Liken it to the fake life of a celebrity, when you can't keep up with a fake image

93Miles:

Thank you my sis.

Depression is not linked to fake life..
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by BluntBoy(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2018
zinnydan:
Brilliant response!!!

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2018
See 'Boy Alinco' doing taxi business in USA, he seems content than all these 'show body' celebrities.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2018
gaby:
Every time I hear this attention seekers name I try looking for the handsome in his name.

It seems he usually forgets to take the handsome with him for photo shoot.

Enjoy my siggy

but he never said his name is/was Kelly Handsome na, the D in his Kelly Hansome is on it way to Libya

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by gaby(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2018
ChampagnePapiii:

but he never said his name is/was Kelly Handsome na, the D in his Kelly Hansome is on it way to Libya

hahahaha...

You no well aswear....if i catch you...

Tell the D to come lemme show him how to go to libya in a ghost mode....

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2018
zinnydan:

He never said anything contrary to ur reply.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Thojan(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2018
The undisputed truth from the expired artiste. Lol

Check my signature if you need money urgently
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2018
lanrexdo:
This one doesn't know what to say. He is just looking for cheap avenue to revive his lost career.

I was once depressed and it is the horrible feeling ever. I always try and cheer up and yes i meditate better on positive things rather negative and lose interest in life itself.

Fast facts on depression:
Llack of joy and reduced interest in things that used to bring a person happiness.
Life events, such as bereavement, produce mood changes that can usually be distinguished from the features of depression.
The causes of depression are not fully understood but are likely to be a complex combination of genetic, biological, environmental, and psycho-social factors.

Symptoms of depression can include:

depressed mood
reduced interest or pleasure in activities previously enjoyed, loss of sexual desire
unintentional weight loss (without dieting) or low appetite
insomnia (difficulty sleeping) or hypersomnia (excessive sleeping)
psychomotor agitation, for example, restlessness, pacing up and down
delayed psychomotor skills, for example, slowed movement and speech
fatigue or loss of energy
feelings of worthlessness or guilt
impaired ability to think, concentrate, or make decisions
recurrent thoughts of death or suicide, or attempt at suicide

"" I was once depressed and it is the horrible feeling ever.""

That u were once depressed doesn't mean he himself haven't been depressed before.

He didn't talk about all depression cases in the world, He talked about depression in celebrities n he's very correct, It's something that happens worldwide.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2018
toluxa1:

sorry for ur loss.

depression has nothing to do with religion.

Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) / Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS / Julius Agwu's 'Crack-Ya-Ribs' London Show Held Yesterday (Photos)