Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome (22775 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Saidi Balogun: Fans Force Celebrities To Live Fake Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by babajero(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2018
zinnydan:
No,anybody can be depressed
what really brings about depression if not mainly thinking, he is right, if you live within your means and standard you will have less to think about.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2018
gaby:
Every time I hear this attention seekers name I try looking for the handsome in his name.

It seems he usually forgets to take the handsome with him for photo shoot.

Enjoy my siggy

Let me correct u bro
His surname is Hans
Back then in Madonna University in his days he was the most handsome guy in school ask around
Or go to YouTube and watch where Nedu wazabia said almost Madonna girls love him bcoz his handsome ,dancer and a singer
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by crafteck(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2018
NickMarvey:
When you have Jesus, you will never be depressed.

Give your life to Christ today and watch your life change for the better.

Let the hands that like this comment give a testimony this week.

Uncle, a us pastor down with depression committed suicide about a month ago.. Look it uo
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by gaby(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:

Let me correct u bro
His surname is Hans
Back then in Madonna University in his days he was the most handsome guy in school ask around
Or go to YouTube and watch where Nedu wazabia said almost Madonna girls love him bcoz his handsome ,dancer and a singer

Thanks for the enlightenment brother.

God bless
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by samfuntua: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2018
ONLY JESUS CHRIST IS THE ANSWER.
SEEK HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOUL
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by NickMarvey(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2018
crafteck:

Uncle, a us pastor down with depression committed suicide about a month ago.. Look it uo

Calling someone a pastor is just giving a title to someone. The main question is "Did he really have Christ in him"?

We all know there are so many fake pastors out there. If you make your own heart the home of God, you will understand the true meaning of having Christ inside of you, and not about what a pastor does or tell you.
You have your personal access to Christ Jesus.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by toluxa1(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

sorry for ur loss.

depression has nothing to do with religion.
Jesus is not a religion brother. He's the very essence life. If you have everything and you don't have Jesus, you have nothing. If you have nothing and you have Jesus, you have too much!
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by toluxa1(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2018
TimeMachine:

Is Jesus now a liquid ?

Africans!

Absolutely. He is. He is the Living Water.

John 4:14 KJVS
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by 93Miles: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2018
xbernardx:
I before to differ, do you agree girls go into prostitution to keep up with a fake life?

Those are the set who cannot sit down and get depressed.

Liken it to the fake life of a celebrity, when you can't keep up with a fake image

if depression is caused by fake life, then evry woman is depressed.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Shafiiimran99: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2018
lanrexdo:
This one doesn't know what to say. He is just looking for cheap avenue to revive his lost career.

I was once depressed and it is the horrible feeling ever. I always try and cheer up and yes i meditate better on positive things rather negative and lose interest in life itself.

Fast facts on depression:
Llack of joy and reduced interest in things that used to bring a person happiness.
Life events, such as bereavement, produce mood changes that can usually be distinguished from the features of depression.
The causes of depression are not fully understood but are likely to be a complex combination of genetic, biological, environmental, and psycho-social factors.

Symptoms of depression can include:

depressed mood
reduced interest or pleasure in activities previously enjoyed, loss of sexual desire
unintentional weight loss (without dieting) or low appetite
insomnia (difficulty sleeping) or hypersomnia (excessive sleeping)
psychomotor agitation, for example, restlessness, pacing up and down
delayed psychomotor skills, for example, slowed movement and speech
fatigue or loss of energy
feelings of worthlessness or guilt
impaired ability to think, concentrate, or make decisions
recurrent thoughts of death or suicide, or attempt at suicide
Not him but you that don't know the meaning of depression. Just look at most of those symptoms you listed and tell me their likely cause. E. G imagine somebody that has been traveling with private jet even when they don't need it and all of a sudden things fall apart. What do you think will happen to them?
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2018
toluxa1:

Jesus is not a religion brother. He's the very essence life. If you have everything and you don't have Jesus, you have nothing. If you have nothing and you have Jesus, you have too much!

Jesus is Christianity, Are u trying to forget that?

I repeat again, Depression has absolutely nothing to do with religion or any religious leader.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by akdjr(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2018
He has a good point. So many artist will make u feel they have billions meanwhile shi shi no de and will want to live by fans perception about them cos of how they have already portray themselves to fans.
So people will believe harrysong owns the house he lives when he share pix, but in reality he's a mere Tennant here in Magodo.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
driand:
grin who asked you bruv?

Hope Kelly handsome isn't coming to pull a 'blackface' on us,

What did Blackface pull on you?
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by toluxa1(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Jesus is Christianity, Are u trying to forget that?

I repeat again, Depression has absolutely nothing to do with religion or any religious leader.

Well you're wrong. As I told your collegue above, He is the Living Water. So find Jesus yourself and find Truth (Jn 14:6), find Wisdom (1 Cor 1:24)... That's what Jesus is. You know him, you know life (Jn 14:6). Again, that's what Jesus is.
Cheers.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by slivertongue: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2018
the industry is also fake
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Jamestown123: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2018
Even our president is depressed because his living a fake life.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by FestusIrohigbe: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2018
shocked
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2018
toluxa1:
Because they are empty of Jesus. Depression is when there is an emptiness inside your soul and only. Jesus can fill it up.
Bad guy
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by crafteck(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
NickMarvey:

Calling someone a pastor is just giving a title to someone. The main question is "Did he really have Christ in him"?

We all know there are so many fake pastors out there. If you make your own heart the home of God, you will understand the true meaning of having Christ inside of you, and not about what a pastor does or tell you.
You have your personal access to Christ Jesus.

Been a pastor is the closes anyone can get to christ from the view of a 3rd party since we are not in him, any other view is based on personal testimony which has higher percentage of being false..
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by DJInfluence: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
As long as you are no Psychologist, then no insult our intelligence. You don´t know what causes depression in people.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Xisnin(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
lanrexdo:
This one doesn't know what to say. He is just looking for cheap avenue to revive his lost career.

I was once depressed and it is the horrible feeling ever. I always try and cheer up and yes i meditate better on positive things rather negative and lose interest in life itself.

Llack of joy and reduced interest in things that used to bring a person happiness.
Life events, such as bereavement, produce mood changes that can usually be distinguished from the features of depression.
The causes of depression are not fully understood but are likely to be a complex combination of genetic, biological, environmental, and psycho-social factors.

depressed mood
reduced interest or pleasure in activities previously enjoyed, loss of sexual desire
You listed symptoms, he suggested a cause for celebrities.
How is he wrong?
Are you saying depression happens without any reason?
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by yemiosinbajo: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
lanrexdo:

depressed mood

Some of the symptoms you mentioned are actually for anxiety.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
toluxa1:

Well you're wrong. As I told your collegue above, He is the Living Water. So find Jesus yourself and find Truth (Jn 14:6), find Wisdom (1 Cor 1:24)... That's what Jesus is. You know him, you know life (Jn 14:6). Again, that's what Jesus is.
Cheers.

Jesus is nothing but the wisdom, life n living water of Christians.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
toluxa1:

Cheers.

Jesus is nothing but the wisdom, life n living water of Christians
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by IbnAbdullah1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnydan:
general and public...

You like argument oh. Go back to the message.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by toluxa1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Jesus is nothing but the wisdom, life n living water of Christians

John 8:12 KJVS
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Ugosample(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
oladele00:
The only time I face depression are weekends and that is due to my betting ticket... 9jabet is the only thing that brings depression to my doorstep

if it brings depression to you

why not stop it
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
toluxa1:

John 8:12 KJVS
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

"" of the world ""

Who in the world uses bible as their holy book? grin
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by toluxa1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" of the world ""

Who in the world uses bible as their holy book? grin

I used to be part of a group some years ago that distributed bibles to Muslims in the interiors of Northern Nigeria... So you were saying?

And for the record your above response to Jn 8:12 makes no sense. The World is the World isn't it clear and straight forward enough.
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by oladele00(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ugosample:

if it brings depression to you

why not stop it
I can't stop it bro... I value it more than ur life
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2018
toluxa1:

I used to be part of a group some years ago that distributed bibles to Muslims in the interiors of Northern Nigeria... So you were saying?

And for the record your above response to Jn 8:12 makes no sense. The World is the World isn't it clear and straight forward enough.

Who in the World uses the Bible as their holy book?
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by tiger2080: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
I will give you the real point about actors, actress,comedians, artiste 99% of them live a fake life.most of them post houses that are not for then on net just to deceive innocent ones an makes people feel them whereas ur life is fake.There are so many actors,actress that are dead due to lack of money to treat themself.for example obi madugwu suffer of heart problem looking for money to treat himself before he died.have you ask urself the money they claim to make where did they put them.The actress market their wide stinky sour Toto for alahaji,guru maraj,politician just for money to please people. some even borrow,owe lot of debt.so many people think once you are an actor,actress,comedian you are living large so many are debtors/fake life.Nothing like free life.A person whose networth is 100 million with debt hear an there an one whose networth is 10 million without debt is better than you.That is the real truth take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) / Prince James Uche At The Verge Of Death, Yet To Receive N10m From Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.