Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? (23585 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by ebby9z(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Me that I'll soon resign from my 100k paying job to start working from home.
I don't think I can work for anybody again after that.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Rosheal(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Delitefull:

I don't work on any platform. It is a registered business.

Please help me +233231935528
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by AntiZombie: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Shadychyke:

Pls I will like to learn forwx trading.how may you be of assistance.is there anyway I can reach you.thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
SoNature:

Individual difference, papi

I did the regular 8-5 for over three years with nothing to show for it

But less than one year in freelancing, my story is changing
Absolutely!

As i said, it's not all about the ££££. Not for me anyway, Good luck. grin
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
AntiZombie:
i have a laptop but i dont have any shishi o , i mean have nothing in my pocket
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by SoNature(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pentools:

Mehnnnn it's really crazy. Memory block is unavoidable especially for writers, any day you hit the road you appear more like an alien or some kind of Kyle xy. How do you normally cool off or catch fun outside work sphere??
Interstate link up wouldn't be bad tho!

Give no room for memory block by reading the works of people who are advanced in your space

I write for a company in Florida...so I spend time reading Nytimes, Mashable, CCN (not CNN), Bloomberg, etc.

As regards how I unwind, I always go to the mall and eateries. Not to mention going to church

I don't drink

I don't fancy hanging out with the guys on my street...I can't learn anything from them

And nairaland and bae are good company grin

Which state are u?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Rosheal(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Someone should help please on affiliate marketing and forex trade +233231935528
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Shadychyke: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
jossytech:
I trade forex and cryptocurrencies at home, i made more money, i go out to shop and enjoy and go back home

You can work at home if you got internet, information and and skills, legally and morally please
Pls I will like to learn forex,can you help a brother buy tutoring me the basics.can I get ur WhatsApp no or email.thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Shadychyke: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
AntiZombie:

u need a pc, fast internet,, some capital best 200$ or 150$

a training period forget the seminar noise, fx needs to be learnt well

open a trading account with a broker

fund it

, practice for a while with the right tools

go live, make your money
Okay.so pls do you train pple on forex.if yes how can one be a part of ur training sessions.thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by mtngloetiartel: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
bareal:

Because you wouldn't want a frustrated man turned armed robber to visit you at night and rake all you have made working at home in one swoop minute.
what a threat!
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Shadychyke: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
AntiZombie:

check my mail above

imabinary @ gmail com

cause of my schedule i will try and train at least 5 people here

its free
Okay.thanks will send you an email asap.thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by African101(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bro, i am willing to go to anywhere i'm offered a job. I have B.sc in Industrial Relations. Any hope?

salt1:

Not as bad as that. Lol.

My organization is not hiring and I don't want to raise anybody's hopes. They're asking for help which I'm not in a position to give.
Most donor agencies are working in the North East and who wants to go there?
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by folash: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Delitefull:

Hello folash,
Kindly send me a PM.
Thank you
ok thanks, would do
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by jetroolowole(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yes
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
I work from home and I earn a paltry 50-60dollars per week.. Consistently....

I post ads on a website for some guys working at a dealership and this has revolutionalized my life..

I believe God just handed the job to me..

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by LionInZion: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Olusharp:
yes... I am a content writer. ..i don't do fiver or freelancers.com cos I don't even understand the process... Most of the blogs I write for I got them here on Nairaland... Vacancy section to be precise... I currently write for two blogs with their niche in sport... One of the blog is www.234sport.com

I would like to talk to you, please. Can I have your phone number or email?

I will really appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by bedfordng(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
hmmm
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by millionboi2: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
vioment:
The truth is that nigeria needs a whole lot of skilled workers infused with many capable, working, and intelligent graduates (not the quarter baked ones we see everywhere).
u can still train a quarter baked to bcom helpful to u on a particular tin
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by dadebayo1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
salt1:

I will love to help but I don't want to raise anybody's hopes.
NGO jobs that pay well are in the North East. Are you ready to go there?

Secondly you must be a professional : a doctor, educationist, lawyer, nutritionist etc.
It goes beyond mentoring. You must have saleable skills.
Please stick with those who will teach you working online. They will help you better

I understand sir, i once served as a project director for LEO club sometimes back so i kind of understand. Guess the BH Issue created a lot of job prospects for people within that career part.. But the risk involved is the issue. grin sincerely i know there are some safe zones in the North East where one can operate from without sleeping with the two eyes open, so to be frank i dont mind that zone at all...
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by millionboi2: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
AntiZombie:
yea

fx
traders like us

20-500usd everyday based on capital

u might be home sick after a while sha
guarantee signal?
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Revolva(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
originals1:
before i start, i just want to let you know that rome wasnt built in a day....

Okay, here its ...i build instagram accounts monthly , atleast 2 accounts with 10k followers and i sell them for nothing less than 20k each, sometimes if get the right buyer i sell it for 15k...mind you its not easy to grow an instagram page....

2. i do affiliate marketing for companies: i sign up with affiliate company and try and sell their products and for each product sold i'm given a certain percentage comission from it...like the U.S clothing company i'm currently working...for each hoodie i sell ,i'm given $5 from it....
My instagram page is very active, so atleast i sell nothing less than 1 hoodie a day...thats about 10,500 percentage profit per month...

3. Account flipping: Basically what i do is ,i buy account for cheap price and resell them for an higher price. I normally make up to 7,000 profit from thatcheesy

well-done bro what is the clothing company you sell for and wat is d best mode for promoting the hoodie
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by ikogba: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
AntiZombie:

check my mail above

imabinary @ gmail com

cause of my schedule i will try and train at least 5 people here

its free

Bro, i just emailed you through danladieze@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by millionboi2: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jamestown123:
Bet9ja all the way. Playing 2 to 3 odds a day at least u be jagaban.
guarantee?
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by millionboi2: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
jossytech:
I trade forex and cryptocurrencies at home, i made more money, i go out to shop and enjoy and go back home

You can work at home if you got internet, information and and skills, legally and morally please
ur source of signal bro?
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Improved: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Peterjosh:
I work from home and I earn a paltry 50-60dollars per week.. Consistently....

I post ads on a website for some guys working at a dealership and this has revolutionalized my life..

I believe God just handed the job to me..
Please how do I learn from you...
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by vickertony(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
SoNature:

Give no room for memory block by reading the works of people who are advanced in your space

I write for a company in Florida...so I spend time reading Nytimes, Mashable, CCN (not CNN), Bloomberg, etc.

As regards how I unwind, I always go to the mall and eateries. Not to mention going to church

I don't drink

I don't fancy hanging out with the guys on my street...I can't learn anything from them

And nairaland and bae are good company grin

Which state are u?

Bro teach me, I humbly love to learn from you, Currently serving, please..
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
i work at a company and i have a side hustle i run www.footballflaver..com

subscribe to get latest football & transfer news predict matches and win prizes

The site is also for sale

if you're interested call or whatsapp 07083449499
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Welcomme: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Delitefull:

My location is not an issue, everything is Virtual/Online these days. Even if it is just an android phone with WhatsApp you have, you are good to go. I can train you via WhatsApp.

Or you can buy my ebook(check my signature) , study and implement whatever you learn from it.

Will love to be trained on watsapp ma...
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by benebaby77: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Olusharp:
yes... I am a content writer. ..i don't do fiver or freelancers.com cos I don't even understand the process... Most of the blogs I write for I got them here on Nairaland... Vacancy section to be precise... I currently write for two blogs with their niche in sport... One of the blog is www.234sport.com

I don't particularly like Fiverr and Freelancer, but Bro try Upwork....

Although it is not easy on Upwork, you are sure to command high price if you can build good profile on it....
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Welcomme:
Will love to be trained on watsapp ma...

Hello,

Send me an email, vabooksales@gmail.com.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise / Heritage Bank Recruitment Drive Disclaimer / Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.