Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? (5647 Views)

Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space / Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World / Resentment Towards Gov. Peter Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by bkbabe99: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2010
UcheUwadi_:

Biafra has come and go, so what in the world is your obsession with Biafra? Order you around? lol WTF? You are seriously trippin or you are on some expensive herbs.

I was simply stating how both Africans and Black Americans throw abuses. And since you are not a Black American, you cannot speak for us. So shut up and move on.

And I am old enough to know you are an illiterate fool.

Aight, listen here lil nigga. Clearly, your still a youngin' so Ima let u slide a bit. Punck biyytch, how the hell u know my race, huh? Listen, I gotta go sleep cus the last of yall gals just left my crib (yeah, my cribs been like a hotel with chics from yall "REUNION"  running in and out of it the last 3-days), I'll take the time to cus u a heart-ache when I wake up in a few!

P.S : Lil Biafran Punck! What the hell is "Throwing Abuses"?  Did u mean "trading words"? or "cussin' at each other" ?See why I said ure pure Biafran u lil gay?
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by One11: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^^Ignored. Nobody should reply him, sorry wink
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
grin"
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by oyinda3(f): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2010
I don't think there is any resentment. and even if there is, i don't think it has to do with slavery.
not too close with AA but that's just because our cultures are different. nothing to do with resentment.
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2010
Hmmm
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by oyinda3(f): 12:11am On Jul 07, 2010
papa nothin spoil. how u dey
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by adconline(m): 12:37am On Jul 07, 2010
Cry babies, just like the BIAFRANS! Lol. Most of them gotta be Ibos for real!
It seems you studied in Sarah Palin's school of history and current affairs. Basis entry requirement; Capital of Africa is Adis Ababa
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by bkbabe90(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2010
adconline:

Cry babies, just like the BIAFRANS! Lol. Most of them gotta be Ibos for real!
It seems you studied in Sarah Palin's school of history and current affairs. Basis entry requirement; Capital of Africa is Adis Ababa

It aint? For realla? The capital of africa aint Addis Ababa? Dang! wut do I know?

P.S:Mr Professor! Notice I spelt the capital of Ethiopia correctly while u spelt it wrong! grin
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by Dawgpound: 1:08am On Jul 08, 2010
I don't know this waste of sperm bkbabe always gotta derail threads.
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by bkbabe90(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2010
Dawgpound:

I don't know this waste of spermatozoa bkbabe always gotta derail threads.

After just 13 posts u know that I "always" derail threads. Hmmmn, are u Biafran by chance . . . . . ?
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by adconline(m): 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2010
P.S:Mr Professor! Notice I spelt the capital of Ethiopia correctly while u spelt it wrong!
cos  Sarah Palin thought that Africa was a country and you thought that "IBOS" gotta be Africans or African Americans
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2010
oyinda.:

I don't think there is any resentment. and even if there is, i don't think it has to do with slavery.
not too close with AA but that's just because our cultures are different. nothing to do with resentment.
Its not because of slavery.
Africans are taking their women, their jobs, the degrees they fail to get, and basically theur life.
IMO, Africans are more respected and exotic than AA in a non-black person's eye.

I alwayz let ppl[ the educated bunch] know that I'm African. Its fun tongue
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by sage(m): 1:12am On Jul 09, 2010
I dont think there is any resentment.

Different people, different cultures, different ways of life, different experiences. There is actually no group of people called "Africans" in reality. Who are we talking about exactly? Nigerians? Tunisians?, Somalians?

Nigerians and Somalians for example dont even hold the same social circles so I dont even know what the original poster is talking about.
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by bkbabe90(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2010
adconline:

P.S:Mr Professor! Notice I spelt the capital of Ethiopia correctly while u spelt it wrong!
cos  Sarah Palin thought that Africa was a country and you thought that "IBOS" gotta be Africans or African Americans

Whaaat?! Clearly, the sarcasm flew ova ur head!
Re: Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment? by tck2000(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Paid To Some States In Nigeria In 2013 Ws More Than The Budget Of Ghana / Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari / Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.