Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York (17533 Views)

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari / People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by McAausim: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2018
undecided
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by crunchyg: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Abeg this man nyash no DE dey one place? angry angry
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by PMBtill2023: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Safe trip sir..but Atiku cant try this ooo
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by EmirAbj: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2018
From New York To London For Another Treatment
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by northvietnam(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2018
Enjoy life joor... Na. Ur God doam for u
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by chrisxxx(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2018
IPOB get set he is coming
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by Nathdoug(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2018
B
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by chrisxxx(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2018
EmirAbj:
From New York To London For Another Treatment
Bros if na bet u for don win billions.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by Hardetolar(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2018
baba ajala don dey go again... grin grin grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by edibobo: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2018
Another round of disgrace to Nigerian populace loading ........

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by Maket: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2018
Some people will be angry now
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2018
Safe trip
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by aolawale025: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2018
That's all he does. Travel.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by ikdaddy01(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2018
When Is the travel date so we 'll prepare on time. Osibande oya over to you. Dz Time to sack the man in red cap.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The best president!

Safe journey papa!

The man just dey jump from earoplane to earoplane . He just came back from China , now to US. What time does he have to do the work ? It is not as if UN Assembley will not proceed without him being there. Nigeria so unfortunate
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by OhiOfIhima: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2018
CoolFreeday:
God bless my President.

Amin brother and bless you and I too...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by LilSmith55(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Even the children of Israel no travel reach this man.

Ajala the traveller. . .

Sai baba the exodus man. . .

Travelling ti take over. . . cheesy

The great traveller of our time. . .

The Moses of our time. . .

The legend of the seeker. . .

The centaur. . .

The chronicles of shanaria. . .

The one man tourist. . .
Sebastian del cano. . .

Gunar Garfos. . .

Cassandra Depecol. . .

Twale baba. . . cheesy

Just waiting for the day you will travel to the world beyond. . .

The only travel dis man neva du us time travelling.....
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by blackpanda: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Ajala go and never come back Insha Allah

Wailing wailer...your frustration continues
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by semyman: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2018
kennygee:
Our Ajala President.
We thank God he is not on sick bed.
He was elected to do exactly this.
If he doesn't, is it your father that should now do the Ajala? Ewhu
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by Crown01: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2018
BABA GO-SLOW TRAVEL ROUND THE WORLD.

All the travels is good for him sha. He might not have such an opportunity again.

How will Baba start his speech sef?
He will be like......

We have technically defeated Boko Haram. I'm only surprised at their recent attacks but Lai is at the top of the situation to convince my country men that Saraki is just the reason why the BH boys returned to their duty post.
And as regards corruption, we have been able to fight it to a stand still just that we have not technically won the war against corruption. This is the reason why you see the finance minister andmy chief of staff still in office after they are been alleged of various crime. grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by itu404(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2018
They say lifeless, but i told them he is giving life to the economy, Facts are seeping in and the opposition are caught pants down. thank you FORBES! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by islandmoon: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2018
and the chairless chairman of herdsmen comes to mind, he. couldn't afford a chair but could afford air ticket, probably he will take this chair to take photo in America, trump should help us give him tea there.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by Gabrielblinks(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Even the children of Israel no travel reach this man.

Ajala the traveller. . .

Sai baba the exodus man. . .

Travelling ti take over. . . cheesy

The great traveller of our time. . .

The Moses of our time. . .

The legend of the seeker. . .

The centaur. . .

The chronicles of shanaria. . .

The one man tourist. . .
Sebastian del cano. . .

Gunar Garfos. . .

Cassandra Depecol. . .
Johnny Ward. . .

Amerigo Vespucci. . .

Sai baba himself, the only president to circumnavigate the whole world. . .

The great Christopher Columbus of Africa. . .

Twale baba. . . cheesy

Just waiting for the day you will travel to the world beyond. . .
grin grin grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2018
semyman:

We thank God he is not on sick bed.
He was elected to do exactly this.
If he doesn't, is it your father that should now do the Ajala? Ewhu

Kai, if I sink to your level of mediocrity, you will deactivate your account, cause you no reach.

But since I'm more civil than you are, I'll leave you to your folly.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by Yambee: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2018
kennygee:

Kai, if I sink to your level of mediocrity, you will deactivate your account, cause you no reach.

But since I'm more civil than you are, I'll leave you to your folly.

You use to carry IPOB and Biafra Matters on your head. Good to see you all grown up.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by Jettage: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Another trip to disgrace Nigerian.a man who cannot communicate with His "Osibade" in proper pronounciation addressing UN
Trump is watching
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by seguno2: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2018
Yambee:
This na good travel.

I think say he wan go take drip and blood for UK again.

Be rest assured that the UN meeting is a cover up for taking drip and blood from oyinbo health care professionals.
That is the lie lie wakabout plan of the lifeless one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Yambee:

You use to carry IPOB and Biafra Matters on your head. Good to see you all grown up.

I'm Yoruba sir.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York by seguno2: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
Why is this man running again?
This man don too old.

Can he run?
He can only walk 800 metres and his APC people will count it as one of his achievements.
When you have a lifeless non-achiever, that is what you do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote / 2023: You Can’t Stop Tinubu From Becoming President – Salvador Warns Afenifere / N200k Minimume Wage Can Not Work Again ~ NLC Vice President, Tommy Etim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.