Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. (5759 Views)

Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / N100Billion Campaign Funds Pitted Lagos Assembly Against Ambode / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by MEDICALEX: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2018

Ahead of 2019 general election, the chairman of Forte Oil PLC Femi Otedola, has accepted an offer from the people democratic party (PDP) to run against the sitting governor of the state, Akinwunmi Ambode.

According to the Publisher of Ovation Magazine, Dele Momodu, he states that Otedola personally confirmed the news to him, meaning he may potentially run against the incumbent Governor Akinwunmi Ambode or Jide Sanwonolu, one the Bola Tinubu favourite, who is likely to emerge as the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), In 2019.
According to Femi Otedola he states that the major reason why accepted the offer........ http://okoroblog.com/femi-otedola-accepts-pdps-offer-to-run-against-ambode/
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by sehin79(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2018
femi otedola father used to be the former governor of lagos state..under NRC party.
would he win an election under PDP in lagos state,i doubt it.better still time would tell.
but election in lagos is getting closer every 4 years.because lagos is a divers city.
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by Ekez(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2018
Apc is already dead in the presence of jagaban. Ok

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by MEDICALEX: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
i think he stands a better chance of winning the election
sehin79:
femi otedola father used to be the former governor of lagos state..under NRC party.
would he win an election under PDP in lagos state,i doubt it.better still time would tell.
but election in lagos is getting closer every 4 years.because lagos is a divers city.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by uwa1(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2018
With Tinubu's greed and misunderstanding with Ambode... Otedola taking over Lagos will be very easy..

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by gaby(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2018
Okay...

Where are the reasons?

Okoro come here...

If I slap you ehn..

Idiot

Enjoy my siggy no news here

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by chloride6: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2018
sehin79:

His father won against all odds in Lagos despite not being in the SDP due to internal clashes within the Lagos SDP.

Naptu2 send your account number. You need to get paid for your history lessons.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by deboysben(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2018
I have been telling you guys that revolution is coming
It will do bmc crew like film

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by henrysam(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2018
History about to repeat itself
It was the fight between sarumi and agbalajobi that made snr otedola became the governor of Lagos state then.
And I see it happening again. Students of history kindly follow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by Dannyset(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2018
You might not be contesting against Ambode sir.
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by 7lives: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2018
MEDICALEX:

Even Jimi stood a better chance in 2015, the matter be say people too plenty for inside APC in GIDI.
The people will have to decamp enmass to PDP first, before PDP win the Governorship election in Lagos.
PA Otedola no try for Lagos na, that Baba dey sleep no be small.
And majority believed that Femi's so called money, na GIDI money wey him Baba arrange, you know...
Now the question people go ask be say, since when Femi don hammer, who Femi hep?
If people no see Femi as someone who don epp the people well well, na oyo Femi dey o.
This is Lagos, oju aye n'se eje, awon aye n'binu, people Dex VEX for here o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by healthyfamily16(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2018
true talk
7lives:

Even Jimi stood a better chance in 2015, the matter be say people too plenty for inside APC in GIDI.
The people will have to decamp enmass to PDP first, before PDP win the Governorship election in Lagos.
And majority believed that Femi's so called money, na GIDI money wey him Baba arrange, you know...
Now the question people go ask be say, since when Femi don hammer, who Femi hep?
If people no see Femi as someone who don epp the people well well, na oyo Femi dey o.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by healthyfamily16(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2018
am very sorry for ambode but for femi i think he should just mind his business

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by surgical: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2018
sehin79:
my brother nothing is impossible tinubu is not Good besides his father became governor under similar circumstances history is about to repeat it self

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by Auladimeji(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2018
MEDICALEX:

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by ibotic(f): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2018
MEDICALEX:

Ahead of 2019 general election, the chairman of Forte Oil PLC Femi Otedola, has accepted an offer from the people democratic party (PDP) to run against the sitting governor of the state, Akinwunmi Ambode.

According to the Publisher of Ovation Magazine, Dele Momodu, he states that Otedola personally confirmed the news to him, meaning he may potentially run against the incumbent Governor Akinwunmi Ambode or Jide Sanwonolu, one the Bola Tinubu favourite, who is likely to emerge as the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), In 2019.
According to Femi Otedola he states that the major reason why accepted the offer........ http://okoroblog.com/femi-otedola-accepts-pdps-offer-to-run-against-ambode/

And the source is okoroblog..... grin...more desperation from the land of the infamous developers.... grin
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by healthyfamily16(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2018
please who Femi epp
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by modath(f): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2018
7lives:

EoD... You know & you Sabi! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by healthyfamily16(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2018
but he is saying the truth can you tell us who femi don epp
modath:

EoD... You know & you Sabi! smiley

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by KingRagnar: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2018
I have been seeing this story and have ignored it but let me just drop this here, Otedola you cannot defeat Ambode, you maybe wealth but he is more influential here in Nigeria better than you are, besides Ambode have got the backing of PMN, he is sure to win

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by gotnel: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Whatever is causing grieving between Ambode and Tinubu must be considered for peaceful resolution.

Tinubu must not allow enemies to laugh at him.
I hope Lagos State is not going to witness the same scenario of 1991 when Michael Otedola, Femi's father capitalized on the brouhaha in SDP.
SDP was the party on ground in Lagos and it's a sure banker that who ever win the gubernatorial primary of the party is the next governor of Lagos.
Everything went wrong in SDP. Otedola of NRC was favoured by electorates.
Otedola became Lagos State governor simply because of infighting in the popular party.
Femi Otedola is pretty good too, to benefit from another mistake of today's popular party.
It means their patrimonial name is working really.
OTEDOLA
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by MSEdLAW(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by Metuh: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
healthyfamily16:
but he is saying the truth can you tell us who femi don epp
Help as in? He should come to your house and feed your hungry stomach? Why don't you goan work?
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by Metuh: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
7lives:

This is the Buhari called you a lazy yoot. So you are waiting for Otedola to come and feed u? Wonders shall never end.

His company is there and ghosts aren't the one working there. You better go and find something doing before poverty envelopes you like cover clothes. grin

Help ko, Helper ni.
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by healthyfamily16(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
i dont think it is a good idea for femi but if he wants to waste his money we are ready to help him
Metuh:

This is the Buhari called you a lazy yoot. So you are waiting for Otedola to come and feed u? Wonders shall never end.

His company is there and ghosts aren't the one working there. You better go and find something doing before poverty envelopes you like cover clothes. grin

Help ko, Helper ni.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by Metuh: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
healthyfamily16:
i dont think it is a good idea for femi but if he wants to waste his money we are ready to help him
The same way his father wasted his own money then too

As it stands, nobody is sure of winning the election. OK?
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by healthyfamily16(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
why are you so in support of otedola
healthyfamily16:
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by healthyfamily16(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
yes no is sure of winning of the election but for femi i think they only wants his money
Metuh:

The same way his father wasted his own money then too

As it stands, nobody is sure of winning the election. OK?
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by Metuh: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
healthyfamily16:
yes no is sure of winning of the election but for femi i think they only wants his money
What type of immigrant Engrish is this self?

Bro don't bother to WANTS his money, go back to school abeg
Re: Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. by odunayo16(f): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
don't accept it!! I repeat don't accept it! It's a trap!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! / Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel / Massob Are On Government Payroll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.