Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel (5757 Views)

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 3:15am On Sep 26, 2007
This loser (Bill O'Reilly) went to a restaurant (Sylvia's) in Harlem (an historical and prominent African Americans milieu in NY city) with Rev. Al Sharpton. During his visit Bill O'Reilly stated he "couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City.
He couldn't believe that African Americans conducted themselves with respect. The Ass Hole was surprised that  "There wasn't one person in Sylvia's who was screaming, 'M-Fer, I want more iced tea.' "

Seemingly, this blockhead also went to Anita Baker's concert. He further stated that at the concert he was thrown off to see African Americans well dressed; "It was unbelievable that folks were in tuxedos".

This type of statement coming from this individual is totally unacceptable.
This man is nothing, but a RED NECK halfwit. He represents pure white American dross.

For more than 7 years I've done everything to see his show abolished; I hope this is time we are finally going to see the end of this horrible, worthless despicable racist.

For his incredible record, please click:
http://mediamatters.org/items/200709210007
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2007
I hate the idiot.

What pisses me off most is the times when he actually starts
to sound convincing with his white supremacist rhetoric.

Did you see the fracas he had with Riveira? Hilarious!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
I could bet my life neither of you heard the entire program he did with Juan Williams.The bliss that ignorance brings
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2007
So whose bliss is it,

O'Reilly's or ours?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2007
ocho cinco:

So whose bliss is it,

O'Reilly's or ours?

Listen to the entire program on his website and decide whether he was racist.Getting information off Media Matters is like trying to find out about Jews from Neo-Nazis.The program was an entire diatribe about the foolishness of racism.How it is driven by fear and ignorant stereotyping.When you listen to it,you will realise that the bliss is borne by you and the first poster.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2007
I see your point, but get to know this blockhead, this is not the first time.
How can one (with his caliber) thinks that all black people conduct themselves like rappers? You've got to be stupid, ignoramus and a racist to think this way.

This statement also exposed his untidy state of mind.

This man is a pure hypocrite who is intimidated by African Americans.

I hope to see his despicable show cancelled.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Big B1,

I hope to see his despicable show cancelled.
Dream on brother. It aint going to happen. O'Reilly is one of very few people in the News Business that I believe presents facts and analyse on that basis. Men like him are few and his following is increasing by the day.

In any case, I am sure we will find the report you allude to to be false. Just like all the hype against Ophra that was nothing but lies.

Many of you sit down from afar and say the Whites in America are racist. Well let me tell you my experience. The biggest racists in America today are the Blacks. Ask anyone who has lived in America for a while and who is honest. They'll tell you exactly what I am saying.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2007
In any case, I am sure we will find the report you allude to to be false.

What is your point?
Are you calling me a falsifier?

Many of you sit down from afar and say the Whites in America are racist.

And who exactly are these people?

Well let me tell you my experience. The biggest racists in America today are the Blacks
It is clear to me that your American experience is not vivid enough. My man, you have a lot to learn; and I'm sure that with time you will get there.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Big B1,

What is your point?
Are you calling me a falsifier?
Any intelligent person only need to listen to the report and discover that Bill O'Reilly was actually praising and encouraging changes in culture of the African-americans. He is not one to shy away from controversial topics and call a spade, a spade. Despite the fact that Rev sharpton was his good acquaintance, he made it clear, and i agree with him that the likes of Rev Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are actually propagating a racially divided America. You have taken his words out of context and twisted it to fit your racial bias.

And who exactly are these people?
Perhaps you need to identify them by first looking in the mirror. Aint you the same one who just called someone here a RED NECK halfwit. He represents pure white American dross.? is your memory that short?

It is clear to me that your American experience is not vivid enough. My man, you have a lot to learn; and I'm sure that with time you will get there.
Don't you think you assume too much? You sit down wherever, and claim to know more than those with experiential knowledge! How arrogant! And by the way, you used the word "vivid" wrongly in that sentence, but in any case I still got experience. What do you have?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Buruntashi: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Tayo-D
The biggest racists in America today are the Blacks.
With your intelligence you should remember your forefathers sold their forefathers.

i agree with him that the likes of Rev Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are actually propagating a racially divided America.

When the likes of Jackson and Sharpton were fighting racism you were probably in elementary school in Ibadan, now these people have paved the way for you to live a cushy life in America, you're now blaming them for racism. Stop biting the finger that fed you. When African American were fighting racism where were you? now they are your enemies. This is exactly the aim of the racist.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Tayo-D
My man, First simmer down, this is not a fight.
I've only asked you questions, there is absolutely no reason to raise up your blood pressure.

If you think Bill O'Reilly is a saint and only trying to praise you, may God bless you.
This statement could be viewed in many ways based on different experience.
I've watched, studied and met this man several times in the past; and I haven't seen anyone that purely specializes in judging folks without any tangible facts like this man. His awful judgmental disposition is unbearable and mostly unfavorable to black community.
When I look at this man, I see an intimidated white man who is extremely frightened to conceive or recognize an accurate identity of a Black man.

My man, when the time is right you will learn.

By the way, my man, I am so sorry to use the word "vivid" wrongly in my sentence. Next time I will pay more attention.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Tayo-D:

i agree with him that the likes of Rev Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are actually propagating a racially divided America

FYI: Most white men (especially in the south) are being very cautious with their actions and how they treat blacks, not because of you Tayo-D, but because of folks like Rev Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Yes, Rev Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are not perfect, but do not let us get things twisted.

My man, you have a lot to learn.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Buruntashi,

With your intelligence you should remember your forefathers sold their forefathers.
With your intelligence as well, you would know that they never sold my forefathers to slavery. I was born and bred in naija. My forefathers never left the African shore. In any case, do you sold racism with racism?

When the likes of Jackson and Sharpton were fighting racism you were probably in elementary school in Ibadan, now these people have paved the way for you to live a cushy life in America, you're now blaming them for racism. Stop biting the finger that fed you. When African American were fighting racism where were you? now they are your enemies. This is exactly the aim of the racist.
There is a right way and wrong way to fight the scourge of racism. I understand that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is sheer madness. these guys efforts keep dividing and not uniting the country. Others like Bill Cosby and Tyler Perry are doing a better job. Please don't misunderstand my criticms of their efforts as a lack of initiative on their part.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2007
Pure juvenile experience!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Buruntashi: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Tayo-D
With your intelligence as well, you would know that they never sold my forefathers to slavery. I was born and bred in naija. My forefathers never left the African shore. In any case, do you sold racism with racism?

Who said your forefathers were sold into slavery? This was what I said "your forefathers sold their forefathers."

There is a right way and wrong way to fight the scourge of racism. I understand that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is sheer madness.
I don't think they need lectures from the likes of you, they've been in the race relations industry for over 40yrs.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Big B1,

FYI: Most white men (especially in the south) are being very cautious with their actions and how they treat blacks, not because of you Tayo-D, but because of folks like Rev Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
Americans respect each others not becuase of race, but due to their moral compass whcih most times are upheld by the law. The fear of Jesse jackson or Sharpton is not the beginning of wisdom.

Yes, Rev Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are not perfect, but do not let us get things twisted.
I do not expect perfection from anyone talkless of these two. However, their efforts while partially solving some problems is creating another huge one. You need to understand that many upcoming leaders in the black community are breaking ranks with them because of the negative effects of their efforts.

My man, you have a lot to learn.
At least I am learning through reading and experience. I can not say that much about you.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2007
@buruntashi,

Who said your forefathers were sold into slavery? This was what I said "your forefathers sold their forefathers."
Now if your forefathers were involved in selling others into slavery, you do not have to assume the same for others.

I don't think they need lectures from the likes of you, they've been in the race relations industry for over 40yrs.
I am not lecturing them. I am smart enough to know that their approach is not helping the black community at all. other immigrants are coming into the United States and doing far better than the native African-Americans. Why is this so? Doesn't this speak volumes to the fact that those who are leading them are leading them on the path to self-destruction?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Big B1,

Pure juvenile experience!
This eloquently sums you up!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Buruntashi:

The fire is on and it is amusing to me that majority of criticism is coming from the white folks, who have denounced the statement and disassociated themselves from this individual (Bill O'Reilly).

I guess, time will tell.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ Tayo-D:
Don't waste your time.
Nothing left for me to say; you're right.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Big B1,

Nothing left for me to say; you're right.
If you say so.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Afam(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
grin cool cheesy lipsrsealed
shocked angry grin

Sometimes I wonder what the genetic make up of the following people looks like

TayoD, I-man and Davidylan.

With these guys around Bush will get a 4th term in office if they campaign for him.

Shalom!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
I had the same mentality 14 years ago.

Don't worry, they will learn very soon.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by rookie(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2007
-- Tayo D

In the past I have taken up several arguments like yours, but later on realised that prejudice against black and African Americans in the US was a little more intricate, and it takes a little more than a naive mind to see it.

On several occasions in the past I was told by different Caucasians that I carried myself a lot better than the average black man, I thought it was a complement -- far from it-- This is nothing but a prejudicial statement based on stereotype. It's more like someone telling you that the rest of your sibling are animals except you. Most of the stereotype against black people should largely be blamed on illiteracy, ignorance, and lack of orientation etc. People fromany race may exhibit these traits.

My point

At least I am learning through reading and experience. I can not say that much about you.

Hopefully, this attitude will bring you to a realization soon that racism abound in the US and Bill O'reilly is no saint either.

NOTE: As long as you are black in the US you are largely part of the black\African American society, regardless of whether you are African or what have you. The sooner you accept this the better.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2007
NOTE: As long as you are black in the US you are largely part of the black\African American society, regardless of whether you are African or what have you. The sooner you accept this the better.

Wow!

It's more like someone telling you that the rest of your sibling are animals except you. Most of the stereotype against black people should largely be blamed on illiteracy, ignorance, and lack of orientation etc. People fromany race may exhibit these traits.

Magnificent!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
@rookie,

Thanks for being so articulate and respectful in making your points. this is what many find difficult to do. let me now address the issues you raised.

In the past I have taken up several arguments like yours, but later on realised that prejudice against black and African Americans in the US was a little more intricate, and it a little more than a naive mind to see it.
I never for once said there is no racism in America. my point is that I believe the blacks are even more racists than the whites. I have dealt with both people and my conclusion is based on both observation and experience!

I can recall a lot of times when I told by different caucacians that I carried myself a lot better than the average black man, I thought it was a complement -- far from it-- This is nothing but a prejudicial statement based on stereotype. It's more like someone telling you that the rest of your sibling are animals except you. Most of the stereotype against black people should largely be blamed on illitracy, ignorance, and lack of orientation etc. People fromany race may exhibit these traits.
You are quite right, but you make it sound as if those guys who complemented you either lied about their experience with Blacks or are just plain racist. You will need to confirm each person's experience to know what what is the case. You shouldn't put yourself in danger of making a conclusion of the entire White race just based on what you perceive as their intentions. I've had very bad experiences with African Americans here as well, and this had absolutely nothing to do with any White man.

Hopefully, this attitude will bring you to a realization soon that racism abound in the US and Bill O'reilly is no saint either.
Like I said earlier, I know racism exists in the U.S., just as tribalism is a menace in naija. However, I am yet to be convinced that the Whites are more racist than the Blacks. Bill O'Reilly is no Saint - who is? But I appreciate his effort at making a difference despite his situation. It's so difficult for Whites to make any comment about the Black community, however honest and sincere that comment may be. you stand in danger of being misunderstood and your words twisted. It seems some just find relevance in reading racism into everything.

I have no problem with this. So far, I've not being limited by my colour, but by the content of my character and abilities. Many cry racism these days just so as to cover up their deficiencies in these areas. That's my point.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by rookie(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
I can recall a lot of times when I told by different Caucasians that I carried myself a lot better than the average black man, I thought it was a complement -- far from it-- This is nothing but a prejudicial statement based on stereotype. It's more like someone telling you that the rest of your sibling are animals except you. Most of the stereotype against black people should largely be blamed on illiteracy, ignorance, and lack of orientation etc. People fromany race may exhibit these traits.
You are quite right, but you make it sound as if those guys who complemented you either lied about their experience with Blacks or are just plain racist.

Whatever the case may be, let's just say I have grown to become my brother's keeper. The truth remains that the issue that pervades the AfroAmerican society is hardly self-afflicted. Imagine you grew up in Harlem projects with a crack-head mother and without a father figure, it will take the grace of God for you not to grow up matching those stereotypes. I guess this still doesn't change the fact that some of these stereotypes may be true. I just simply refuse to condone stereotypes against my own race.

Fair enough, I often tell my (African American) friends that they were racists whenever they said or did anything with racial undertone or overtone.  Eventhough, this is no excuse, the African Americans carry grieves that were passed down to them through history.  After doing a lot of reading about the African American experience, I often felt compelled to share some of these grievances against white people, but I alway remind myself that not all white people share in this blame.  Nevertheless there are still some modern day white supremacist and KKKs amongst us.

All I wish for is that you continue to keep an open mind as depicted in your last response and see if your story will change in some year.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
@rookie,

Well, it took an open mind for me to really see that the Blacks are really more racists than the Whites. I mean, I came into this country thinking the other way round. Granted that Blacks have suffered a great deal in this country, but it still doesn't take away the fact that the black community is largely more guilty of that which they condemn in others. Racism in any guise is a bad thing and we must be careful to make sure that we are not guilty of that which we condemn.

But if I may ask, how does this constant shout of racism help our people? If anything, it gives them a victim mentality, and you cannot be a conqueror when you have confined yourself to being a perpetual victim. Bring attention to their inner strength, encourage them to embrace education, change the destructive culture and bring them to the understanding that they cannot hope to build a great community by thinking their neighbour is out to get them just becuase he has a white skin.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2007
Typical examples are Amado Diallo, Sean Bell, Katrina, Jena6 and many many more.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by denex: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
Why are you people making this Bill O'Reilly guy more popular than he deserves.

I have though learnt an important lesson from this thread.

It has now become clear to me that I-man and Tayo D are not just pro- America or pro-West, they are pro-White.

And they are not just anti-Arab and anti-African, they are anti-Anything-not-white.

They've just shown that they care less about African Americans, much less Arab Americans or Chinese Americans.

I just want to remind you guys that despite the fact that there were some pockets of jews who supported the Nazi Party, when Hitler began slaughtering jews, he started from Germany and spared none.

Remember that when the cleansing will start, it will begin with those of you that are closest to the source and there will be no discrimination.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
I-man, Davidylan & Tayo-D are 'white men in black skin'. Imagine that Davidylan trashing Nelson Mandela.

isnt that the height of foolishness.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by denex: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2007
WHITE SKIN, BLACK MAN

So I fair?
Who come bad patapata?
I still dey try
Who come worst pass?

I yellow naim make me fair
My brother different so therefore E bad
Na you come good because you white
Thank God I manage fair, my own don better.

My sister, you no fit white sh`a try fair
If you no fit fly, shey you go still jump?
Take wig make you wear,see cream sef make you rub
No be God? Black na disease wey get drugs.

Thank you Oyibo, you too try for us
If no be you, we still for dey mad
Thank you say this blackness go soon stop
Thank you O, this madness go soon cure.

But no mind me O, I jus wan ask
No jus mind me at all, but why you dey tan?
If black so bad, why you like am.
E wan come be say na you sef dey mad.

Sorry O, but E dey somehow
You no like black but you wan black
Na white better pass, you born half caste
Which kain palaver come be all that?

Oyibo sir, abeg I know understand.
"Master" please help me explain
Jesus, God, Angel: all na white.
This your "wayo" sef, na today?

Everything wey black jus bad
Black magic, black leg, even black heart sef
With your skin like overall eczema,
Na you still wan dey criticize.

But me I never see person wey black before
Me na yellow, my wife brown, my pickin chocolate.
E come be like say na ya own brain black
you no see black but you think black, you imagine black.

So now who come black?
Your coat, your car, everything black
Dye you hair black, smoke your air black,
wear dark shade make you dey see black.

So bros, tell me who come bad.
You wan' come brainwash your slave:
"Black is beautiful"; "black n proud"
you forget say black na state of mind.

You don already black finish
You jus dey shame to talk am
But as you dey resist na ya sef you dey punish.
You wan black, you dey try, so claim am with pride.

"Crazeman wey 'gree don already cure.
So go ask John Hawkins, ask Lord Lugard.
Who come kill my papa, who thief my land?
Black Man!

NEX.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uduaghan Levels Down Giddy's Place In Asaba / Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed / Why Do Yorubas Show Strangers Wrong Way When They Ask For Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.