Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,775 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

PHOTOS: Ogun Deputy Governor Celebrates Birthday At Her Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Ogun Deputy Governor Celebrates Birthday At Her Office (393 Views)

I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa / Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ogun Deputy Governor Celebrates Birthday At Her Office by metronaijaNG: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Ogun state Governor Ibikunle Amosun extols the virtue of his Deputy, Chief (Mrs.) Yetunde Onanuga as she marks her birthday, on Tuesday at the Governor's office, Abeokuta.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-ogun-deputy-governor-celebrates-birthday-at-her-office/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Ogun Deputy Governor Celebrates Birthday At Her Office by Yambee: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Happy birthday Madam.
Re: PHOTOS: Ogun Deputy Governor Celebrates Birthday At Her Office by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2018
kiss

(1) (Reply)

How Jonathan Caused PDP'S Downfall By Soibi Ransom / Comr. Oshiomole Advises Present Governors To Emulate Tinubu / What If We Adopt This Kind Of A System In Nigeria. What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.