Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Life After NYSC- A True Life Experience - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life After NYSC- A True Life Experience (1154 Views)

THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life After NYSC- A True Life Experience by Lollyp95: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2018
When joblessness throws all its weight at you that's when different ideas spring up...LIFE AFTER NYSC

Biola am off to the market make sure the house is well arranged and cleaned, that has been the early morning ringtone from iya biola. Thank God school has resumed at least no more children playing around.
I finished NYSC three months ago but to me it's like years due to rate at which boredom has eaten deep into my system but God will save me. Different ideas have been springing up maybe I should go for masters or probably start a professional course but money keeps pulling them down. In the quest for financial sustainability my only shoe has been affected badly cause going from one job interview to another and submitting CV hasn't been easy even with promise from the HR to call back.
At times i imagine what will happen tomorrow but like the words of my friend waley-classic "Tomorrow will take care of itself", at the same time you need to start planning for tomorrow from today so tomorrow could be favourable.
I recently saw some junior colleagues celebrating on the completion of their final papers, I was really happy with them but deep down welcoming them to the outside world where you have to struggle and compete with thousands of graduates if you don't have STRONG connection. Life after NYSC has taught me to be humble

Lemme rest a bit, I would be back
Re: Life After NYSC- A True Life Experience by princejenks(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2018
is this a diary or what?
Re: Life After NYSC- A True Life Experience by Lollyp95: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
princejenks:
is this a diary or what?
Yes it is
Re: Life After NYSC- A True Life Experience by princejenks(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
ok,continue
Re: Life After NYSC- A True Life Experience by Lollyp95: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Am back

The greatest scam have heard so far is promises from family members especially those uncles that will boost of been able to secure a job for you anytime you finish from school. "Immediately you through let me know and have your cv" that's the word of my favorite uncle but lately he has changed to "I am busy let me call you back later" or "Am still working on it give me time"
For fresh graduates like us the earlier we realize that we need to struggle for ourselves and stop relying on favours from people before getting whatever we desire. Am still checking my phone for that message or call from the HR that promised to get back to me since monday.
Notwithstanding let me continue studying this GMAT questions

(1) (Reply)

Idoro Gbakoko, Idoro Gbade / On The Passing Of Chinua Achebe By J. P. Clark & Wole Soyinka / If 99% Was Good Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.