Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name (20691 Views)

Man Drags Wife To Court For Changing Children’s Surname To Lover’s / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name / My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Alzirida(f): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol
Thery are things u can't change.
We have more things to worry about than all those frivolities.

U wont change ur surname to ur husband's?
U still retained ur fathers name,
Why not ans ur mothers name?

Its just like saying all women should bear female names both as first name and surname.

Mind u as a feminist, u are not fighting ur husband,
U should be fighting the entire male folks...... So dont even ans ur fathers name, go on and answer
Mary Roseline

13 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Omojolaray(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Feminist means baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by omoadeleye(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
You can have your children bearing your name if is your father that copulate with you and have you pregnant,

3 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Dmeji4444(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Is her surname her Mother's family name or her Father family name?

6 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Elnino4ladies: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
And who is going to marry this one?

6 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Feminism is confusion in another name.

7 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerian feminist are just confused. They wouldn't bear their husband's name but they bear their father's name who is also a man. So what names would their male children bear?

13 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by SachaBastien(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Girls that wouldn't amount to a sh!t stain talking about changing immutable laws in a patriarchal planet. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Debra911(f): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
In the beginning God created Adam b4 eve, I think feminist needs to accept this natural phenomenon. No matter how we ladies wail, it can't change 'the beginning' I'm still wondering why God never created Eve first if actually he knows women will be the one to carry 90% of Child upbringing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by MissJoy29(f): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Do any of these things matter? We are all going to die one day. Or will there be first name, second name and surnames in Heaven or hell?

4 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Linda Ikeji after all her shakara, las las when she turned 35yrs nobody told her jungle don mature! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Uniquetani1(f): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
wristbangle:
The question the guy suppose to have asked this stench feminist is, why are u bearing your father's last name not your mum's?

You are wrong. Why not bear your mother's maiden name?

I can if I want to but that's not the point here
Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by afroxyz: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Uniquetani1:
Nice idea
Good it was brought up
Y should I forgo my Dad's name bcoz of marriage?
My title changing from Miss to Mrs is enough.
God doesn't support oversabi

Your dad is a man. Why don't you answer your mother's name

7 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by daveP(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
just to still bear her dad's name. y'all are dumb?
Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Shehunoshewhat: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lunatics!

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by AlphaStyles(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
FEMINIST KOR FEMA NI

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by afroxyz: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Frustrated women forming feminist, yet they can't take a guy out, or pay for the refreshments during a date. They would still expect a guy to pick the bill

3 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Donzee02(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
They are still in their early 20s or 30s
Wait till they get to their late 30s and early 40s their comments and observation will change.

3 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Bizibi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Let us be honest here,will they merge their name if their man is wealthy and successful and also a billionaire,especially when such a name can open doors for the woman!

I'm a man I'm not bothered about the woman changing names,as long as my name can open doors for my children in the future I'm okay with it.

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Ivanmykel(f): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
So funny
I wonder who even started this feminism radarada

4 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by NairaMaster1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ytea:
The last two women looks scary cry
If that's their choice, they'll def get men who would be cool with it. I hope they find what they're looking for.

Terrible my sister.

They are only fighting themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Airforce1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Uniquetani1:
Nice idea
Good it was brought up

I know you typed this nonsense to garner "Likes" and attention

But continue

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by blackgold2018(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Uniquetani1:
Nice idea
Good it is brought up
sincerely i'l do d same if I'm a lady because I'm dat kind of a person. But my dear I'm a man, she must bear my names alone no merging. Well some men out dear may agree to your illusions.
Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by sirusX(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
Now it's the time of feminism with ladies claiming what they don't know or understand

They bring up new things or ideas to make noise cz they want to change everything

They better start changing reproductive organ and slicing breast off to become more like a man

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by nifty60(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
Uniquetani1:
Nice idea Good it was brought up Y should I forgo my Dad's name bcoz of marriage? My title changing from Miss to Mrs is enough. God doesn't support oversabi
You should have said my mum's name

3 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by postmann: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
To think those fools are going by their fathers' names is just mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by cvibe2: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
ct2:
men don't disturb your self , make lots of money then you will be influential in the society like the dangotes, otedolas , then she will willing change her name to your name completely.

If you are waiting to be influential before your wife can change her name to your's then she probably wears the trouser in your marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Ginigeme1X: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
sexymoma:
i want to believe these feminist know that they will give birth to a male child one day, i pray their daughter-in-law should have same mentality and let see how it goes....You see why divorce will not end in this country, one foolish woman now will now follow suit, dey follow dem shout say na true.
God go punish feminism, fine i can't stand women been cheated buh fighting for equal rights, i wonder when your brains will open to understand it not possible..buh when you get belle, u hubby nor get belle, when u dey labor pain, your hubby nor even get small stomach pain, some of them sef na beer palor dem go tell am say wife don born....

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Linda Ikeji after all her shakara, las las when she turned 35yrs nobody told her jungle don mature! cheesy
grin
Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by olapluto(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Islam was ahead with this. My wife bears her father's name...and I'm happy with it.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by charlito94(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Na dis type dey rush go church go find husband...
Last last na dem dey rush us we men

1 Like

Re: Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
How can someone keep calling this lady a feminist. This lady is clearly not okay.

How can she say her children will bear her husband's name and her father's name [who is in fact another man] put together. And some females are applauding her. My head aches already, trying to understand the rationale behind this.

Are these ones okay? Zicoraads you said it o. Come and see your babe.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman And Her Son Buried The Same Day In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Financial Missteps That Could Ruin Your Marriage / Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.