Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

"Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris (35172 Views)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Razzaq007(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmmmm..

One of the Richest in the country, Looking simple, No Blings. Hmmmmm.. OK..

Meanwhile, now that Uncle Otedola has been linked to politics,

Let's have Dangote, Adenuga and others join too.

So that we kuku know that the owners of the country has come to collect there thing.
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Millenniumlady(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Wow! That's my man. I'm planning my second visit to Paris but my hectic days in America wouldn't let me do. Lord, I pray for time. Time alone as money is not my problem.
Hi smiley
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Paris in London

Bros you go school self
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by updatechange(m): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Your so called savior has no intention to save you
Has he collected your party membership card?
Primaries is in less than 2 weeks

FYI I'm not a Pdp fan or a card carrying member so you have no idea.
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by MrPolitics: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
raumdeuter:
Na the man PDP wey masturbate over be this wey dey enjoy his life

12 days to PDP governorship primary, He is not a card carrying member of a party yet PDP believes he is their saviour

May we not be clueless like PDP

Femi Otedola has been a card carrying member of PDP since 2005 or so
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by updatechange(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Your so called savior has no intention to save you
Has he collected your party membership card?
Primaries is in less than 2 weeks

That's inconsequential bro, provided the needful is done before the primaries
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Qsscruz(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

APC Lagos has at least 2 people who are APC card carrying members for several years contesting the gvernorship primaries

PDP is waiting for a man who isnt in their party and currently on vacation to come and bail their failed party out in 12 days time

Who should be consoling himself?

The hallmark of a credible leader does not depend on how long he has been a card carrying member but on his ideologies and principles.. The truest test of integrity lies in its blunt refusal to be compromised yet these leaders are incessantly chameleonic .. Yet us look at things objectively..
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
MrPolitics:
Femi Otedola has been a card carrying member of PDP since 2005 or so

Is there any news linking him to PDP before last week
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by GetCofOProperty: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
T'was really a storm. That Femi Otedola @Femi Ote$ is in the Governorship race will be a BIG threat to APC. Here is an entrepreneur that have grown to become the second richest in Africa after #Dangote... Well Nigerians can start thinking Entrepreneurial rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT.
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Emilokoiyawon: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
How can dis 1 relate to average Lagosians? Abeg stick to your oil/gas business, we don't want you in Alausa.
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Emilokoiyawon: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:

Wow! That's my man. I'm planning my second visit to Paris but my hectic days in America wouldn't let me do. Lord, I pray for time. Time alone as money is not my problem.

adioolayi:

Nairalanders... please I need a suitable meme for this poster... grin

Here is one:

2 Likes

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Qsscruz:
The hallmark of a credible leader does not depend on how long he has been a card carrying member but on his ideologies and principles.. The truest test of integrity lies in its blunt refusal to be compromised yet these leaders are incessantly chameleonic .. Yet us look at things objectively..

As a politician, your personal ideologies have to align with the party you are joining.
What is Otedolas personal ideology and principle and how does it align with the PDPs ideology and principles
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by GetCofOProperty: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
T'was really a storm. That Femi Otedola @Femi Ote$ is in the Governorship race will be a BIG threat to APC. Here is an entrepreneur that have grown to become the second richest in Africa after #Dangote... Well Nigerians can start thinking Entrepreneurial rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT.
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by comeandsee: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ironlion1:

Don't be a spoiled brad.
You know as I know that APC in Lagos is as confused as you are right now about who will be the governorship candidates.
So no need to console yourself with this.
why are u backing the looters ? . PDP is responsible for the present poverty in the land therefore , you have no saying , cover ur face and be silenced in shame . In this land , PDP IS DEAD .
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by GetCofOProperty: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nigeria Will Be Great Again.
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by GetCofOProperty: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
T'was really a storm. That Femi Otedola @Femi Ote$ is in the Governorship race will be a BIG threat to APC. Here is an entrepreneur that have grown to become the second richest in Africa after #Dangote... Well Nigerians can start thinking Entrepreneurial rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT.....
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by ooshinibos: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
rich people don't have time for nairaland SolutionMee you need help , poor but posing as wealthy ,,,lol

1 Like

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by MrPolitics: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is there any news linking him to PDP before last week

He's a very well known sponsor of the party. He made headlines sometime in 2009 or so when he contributed 1 billion naira towards the party's national secretariat building

1 Like

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by cyril700(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
jagaban is far richer but his own is a bit legit.
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
MrPolitics:

He's a very well known sponsor of the party. He made headlines sometime in 2009 or so when he contributed 1 billion naira towards the party's national secretariat building

He is a businessman and donates to any party to promote his business, Dangote also donated to PDP in the past doesnt make him a PDP man

Otedola was one the the first set of people to visit and celebrate with Buhari after defeating PDP in 2015

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/nigeria-elections-2015-dangote-otedola-others-celebrate-with-buhari-photos-id3619474.html
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by akdjr(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
My annual vacation has always been in Edo then back to Lagos for just 1-2 weeks while some year i don't even go beyond my house during my annual leave before i lost the job. God bless me more to visit places too outside Nigeria.
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
adioolayi:

Nairalanders... please I need a suitable meme for this poster... grin

1 Like

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Diso60090(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Go cook the last beans make i go buy bread come you too talk

Where the money dey brother?
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by YorubaAssasin: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

OK, we've heard you. Like who cares for god's sake! Another typical ignorant 9ja angry

Mtcheeeew! angry

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by YorubaAssasin: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Hi smiley

Hungry lady.. una wellu done! grin
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Mankosi: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
raumdeuter:
Na the man PDP wey masturbate over be this wey dey enjoy his life

12 days to PDP governorship primary, He is not a card carrying member of a party yet PDP believes he is their saviour

May we not be clueless like PDP
the man know he's not going to win that's why he's not bothered but pdp are trying to pull him out to make him squander his money on campaigns and the likes but he's a player and knows how the game goes so he's studying the game and being careful too
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by agbonkamen(f): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
money is not your problem chai and I have not eaten since morning planning of drinking garri I am online on free Wi-Fi cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Commercial Sex Workers Count Losses, Decry Low Patronage / Pepsi-Cola War Disrupts Market / Gold Bars Roll Out In Osun State By West Africa's Largest Gold Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.