Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms (22509 Views)

Nigeria Gives Foreign Embassies Two Weeks To Pay $5.36 Million Owed Ground Rents / Zamfara APC Members Offered Bandits N56m To Hold Jengebe Girls - Shinkafi / Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by alphaconde(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
if all these buying of forms for pmb is genuine someone should be buying for osibanjo
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by docadams: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmm. God bless BABA

SOME PEOPLE SEARCH THEIR WHOLE LIVES TO FIND THE LOVE ORDINARY NIGERIANS HAVE FOR YOU

2 Likes

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by sirvvy: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fallacies!!!
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Praktikals(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
These people are just adding salt to wailers injury

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by senatordave1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
This will give pdp and its supporters heartattack.i said it severally that farmers are the biggest beneficiaries of this government and they have justified it.just like buhari said yesterday,they should channel this money to apc youths intending to contest.up buhari till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by mbos: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
FAKE PEOPLE
FAKE NEWS IMAGE
LIFELESS PICTURE

YOU PEOPLE THINK NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS

WHAT IS THE PRICE OF YOUR SO CALLED RICE

NONSENSE
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by mbos: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
After some set of group purchased 45M Nomination forms for Mr President, Buhari, RIFAN has contributed N56M for the president in purchasing the form.

Kebbi State’s Gov Atiku Bagudu led excos of Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria to the Chairman of APC,  Comrade Adams Osimole.

See photos below.. .

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/12/rice-farmers-association-of-nigeria-gives-n56m-to-buhari-to-purcahse-forms/

LIFELESS ACTIVITY
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Benekruku(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
eleojo23:
Just look at them...
Poor average men raising money to re-enthrone a man who has contributed to their deteriorating poverty

3rd class citizen spotted

1 Like

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by jattopeter(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
And you people want this country to progress ?
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by OLUWABIG(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
haha I thought he as gotten the form already who this one again shey they think say we be mumu ni abeg God save us from this lifeless dullard oo
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Benekruku(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
alphaconde:
if all these buying of forms for pmb is genuine someone should be buying for osibanjo

Are u so dull?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by duduade: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaorama:
It's remain herdamen. They have the opportunity to make their support open now.

Loool...

Savage

My Lawdd shall punish you.

Looool
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by BiafraAmaka(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fraudulent Apc lead administrations will only keep deceiving the baboons and monkeys in the zoo called Nigeria
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by pawesome(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
APC just keep making us know new things in politics daily... Now is the era of buying form
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by frankmelv(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
When he comes back, the will start farming Grass

sensless people

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Almaiga: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
It is Buhari all the way. The rate at which Nigerian's are showing Baba love at this moment, PDP will be peeing in their pants. grin

1 Like

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by bareal(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
IPassYahoo:
Buhari has made us proud in this sector.. largest in Africa

Yet a bag of rice is still being sold for 18k. What's even wrong with us as a people!

1 Like

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by edupedia: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
OLUWABIG:
haha I thought he as gotten the form already who this one again shey they think say we be mumu ni abeg God save us from this lifeless dullard oo

U are the mumu fir making the same comment on different posts on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by fedora04: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Do you know how many schools this money can build ..

I just don't understand
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by OLUWABIG(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
edupedia:

U are the mumu fir making the same comment on different posts on Nairaland

I only made this comment on this particular post maybe by mistake I posted on another post I don't know but what the problem
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by akphrat(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
hmm

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by joenor(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Money have to be spent...
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by bareal(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
adecz:
grin grin

APC & the dead lifeless one have succeeded
in creating an army of brainwashed
zombies in this country.

Fixed
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
eleojo23:
Just look at them...
Poor average men raising money to re-enthrone a man who has contributed to their deteriorating poverty

Poor average man raising money? Their deteriorating poverty? Must you comment chai! These are self made hardworking millionaires growing rice. Their will never pray for the return of the looters to finish thier booming business. Or is it that they make their millions not from oil?
PMB makes rice growing profitable hence their showing of gratitude.
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
After some set of group purchased 45M Nomination forms for Mr President, Buhari, RIFAN has contributed N56M for the president in purchasing the form.

Kebbi State’s Gov Atiku Bagudu led excos of Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria to the Chairman of APC,  Comrade Adams Osimole.

See photos below.. .

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/12/rice-farmers-association-of-nigeria-gives-n56m-to-buhari-to-purcahse-forms/

How I wish someone can spray that group with AK bullets.

1 Like

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
bareal:

Yet a bag of rice is still being sold for 18k. What's even wrong with us as a people!

Lazy miscreant. You want it sold at N18 we know. What stop you from joining us to cash in on the high price and be rich too?
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by firstpita: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kai, I Don suffer for this people hands
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by eluquenson(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Very foolish association.

Association of dullards cheesy
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
alphaconde:

Osinbajo is so blessed that he does nt need to buy a form. He is in office like a rock.
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by alphaconde(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Benekruku:

Are u so dull?

are the only one who doesnt know some people admire the vp to be president?

now u have proven that u are foolish exit this platform now
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by seyigiggle: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
if i actually have integrity as Buhari claimed, i wouldn't collect that money.
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by FarahAideed: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
APC can keep fooling itself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC / Looters’ Trial: FG To Put EFCC, ICPC, Others Under Surveillance —sagay. / Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.